MAH MCA CET Application Form: MAH MCA CET is commonly known as Maharashtra Common Entrance Exam conducted at state level.
The exam is regulated by the Directorate Of Technical Education (DTE) every year in Maharashtra.
The official authority of Maharashtra grants admissions to the aspirants who wish to join in the post-graduate courses of Master in Computer Applications.
MAH MCA common entrance exam is conducted for the first year or second year entry of PG course of MCA in government and not affiliated colleges.
The official notification of the Maharashtra MCA entrance exam is released shortly at the official website.
Every candidate can achieve their dreams through this exam by joining in the Maharashtra authority.
The admission for the aspirants will take place through the authorization process in 2023.
The authority will release the applications in the online mode and the candidate should apply online for the exam.
The MAH MCA CET exam has been conducted in online process.
Here, we have mentioned the necessary information regarding the MAH MCA CET exam 2023.
The candidate can check for the details of the application procedure.
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding MAH MCA CET – MAH MCA Common Entrance Test Application form 2023.
Details like How to fill out the MAH MCA CET 2023 Application Form, How to Register for MAH MCA CET 2023, and How to Apply for the MAH MCA CET 2023 Exam are discussed below.
MAH MCA CET 2023 Application Form Complete Details
Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully provided in an application before applying for the exam.
Every student must fill out the application form with valid information.
- The process of registration will start in February 2023. It ends soon in March 2023.
- Candidates should register themselves by clicking on the new registration tab.
- He/she should enter their name, email id, and phone number to register online.
- After registration, a confirmation code has sent to the registered email id to apply online.
- Enter the username and password to log in to the application form.
- Students should fill in all their personal information and academic information in the MAH MCA form.
- Choose the course that students wish to do and click to save it.
- Now, a student should upload the scanned photocopy and signature in the prescribed format.
- Finally, pay the MAH exam fee through Net banking/Credit card/debit card/Mobile wallets, etc.
- At last, take the printout of the MAH CET exam application for future need.
Every student should make the payment through the online system only.
|For the students of an open category in Maharashtra state, Outside the state.||Rs. 1000|
|For reserved category students (SC/ST, OBC)||Rs. 800|
Find the detailed article here: MAH MCA CET 2023 – MAH MCA Common Entrance Test.
For any queries regarding MAH MCA CET 2023 Application Form, please comment below.