MAH CET 2022 is known as Maharashtra Common Entrance Test. It is conducted every year by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra. MAH CET 2022 is a state level entrance test, for admission to PG management programs.
The students who are interested in getting admission to its various MMS and MBA courses can apply. The candidate who qualifies this exam will get admission to MMS and MBA courses The MAH CET 2022 exam will be conducted in March 2022 .
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding MAH CET 2022 – Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2022 . Details like How to fill the MAH CET 2022 Application Form, How to Register for MAH CET 2022 , How to Apply for the MAH CET 2022 Exam are discussed below.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
MAH CET 2022 Application Form
MAH CET 2022 application process starts from January 2022 . The students interested can register for MAH CET 2022 through online mode, by visiting the official website of DTE Maharashtra. Candidates are advised to fill the application form before February 2022 , the registration process will end after that.
- The candidate needs to be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should graduates with 50% marks in any subject as a minimum criterion of eligibility.
- For General/OBC category applicants application fee is INR 1000 and for SC/ ST category candidates it is INR 800.
- The candidates can pay the registration fee through online mode only via credit and debit card or net banking or E-Challan.
- The applicants will be able to choose up to 3 test centres while filling the application form.
- The admit card will be issued to only those candidates that, successfully fill MAH CET Application Form.
How to Fill the MAH CET 2022 Application Form?
The candidates can register for MAH CET 2022 through the online mode only.
The registration will be possible only from the official website, i.e. www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in from January 2022 . The final date to register is February 2022 .
Below we will provide detailed steps to fill out MAH CET 2022 Application Form:
Step 1 – Registration
- Go to the official website of MAH CET 2022 .
- Find the link provided to access application form.
- Click on the link stating “Apply Online”.
- Read all of the instructions provided carefully and click on “Apply Now”.
- Once you submit all the required details, application number of the applicant will be generated.
Step 2 – Uploading Scanned Documents
- Now you will have to upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Make sure the photograph is exactly 200 x 230 pixels in JPG/JPEG format and the size of the image is not more than 50 KB.
- Now you will have to sign on a plain white paper with blank ink, after that scan the signature.
- Make sure the dimension of the scanned signature is exactly 140 x 60 in JPG/JPEG format and the file shouldn’t be more than 20 KB.
- If you do not upload the proper image the application form will not be submitted.
Step 3 – Form filling
In the next step, you will have to fill in the application form as per the requested information. Details such as personal, academic and contact details will be asked. Make sure you submit the correct information.
Step 4 – Payment of Fees
- Once you have submitted the documents successfully, you will be redirected to the payment gateway.
- Pay the fees via online mode through credit/debit card, internet banking, mobile wallets etc. service charges will be applicable.
Retrieving Application Number and Password
In case, you forget the application number and password then, you can contact specified correspondence mentioned below:
Contact numbers: (022) 22641150 / 22641151 / 22612139 / 22644859 / 22644861
Fax numbers: (022) 22692102 / 22690007
E-Mail: [email protected]
MAH CET Application Fee
- The only made to pay the application fees for all categories is online.
- Application fees can be paid via various online mode such as Net Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards provided on the website.
- Once the applicant makes the payment of their application fee successfully, the candidate will receive an e-Receipt through email.
- In case of unsuccessful payment of the application fee, the candidates should log in again by using their login credentials and repeat the payment procedure.
- The candidate will have to take a copy of the e-Receipt and MAH CET 2022 application form.
|For General Category Applicants||INR 1000|
|For Applicants of Backward Class Categories||INR 800|
Important Notes to consider regarding Payment
- In addition to the application form processing fee, service charges will also be added as per rules.
- In order to avoid the double charges, we recommend the candidates to not press back or refresh button while making the payment.
- Upon successful completion of the payment, an e-Receipt will be generated. The candidate should take a copy of the slip and keep it safe for future purpose.
MAH CET 2022 Application Form Status
It is compulsory for all the applicants to “Register and Confirm” the Online Application Form by themselves. No applications sent via post or courier etc. will be accepted and no further changes will be made.
The candidates must check their application status carefully once they submit the requisite application fee.
MAH CET 2022 Form Correction
The conducting body allows the correction of the application form, the applicant needs to enter the application number and password. Tap the edit profile option to make changes in the form and then send submit.
Find the detailed article here: MAH CET 2022 – Maharashtra Common Entrance Test.
For any further queries related to MAH CET 2022 application form, please comment below.