The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH CET) is a state-level entrance test administered annually by the Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell.
Before you fill out the MAH CET registration form, you will first have to review the qualifying conditions, which will be prescribed by the officials. In addition, the MAH CET MBA 2024 examination pattern will also be prescribed by the officials, which will define all the parts from which questions will be answered, the total number of questions, total marks as well as the total length of the period.
Students will be able to download their MAH CET MBA 2024 entry card after enrollment. Once the entrance test is over, students will be called to check the MAH CET MBA 2024 answer key from which applicants can calculate their ranking.To learn more about the MAH CET 2024 test, read the full report, such as important dates, eligibility requirements, the complete application process, admit card and release date of results, etc.
Table of Contents
MAH CET 2024 Highlights
|Name of Exam||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra|
|Type of Exam||State Level PG|
|Courses||MBA, MMS, PGDBM, PGDM|
|Exams Involved||MAH MBA/MMS CET|
|Official Address to HQ||The Directorate Of Technical EducationNo. 3, Mahapalika Marg, Opp. Metro Cinema, Dhobi Talao, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Area, Mumbai – 400001Phone: 022 2264 1150|
MAH CET 2024 Exam Dates
Students can check tentative MAH CET exam dates for various events:
|MAH CET 2024 Events||MBA CET Exam Date 2024|
|MAH MBA CET 2024 registrations||February 2024|
|Form correction||March 2024|
|Admit card download||To be announced|
|MAH MBA CET 2024 exam||Mar 2024|
|MAH CET 2024 result declaration||To be announced|
|MAH CET 2024 MBA CAP||To be announced|
MAH CET 2024 Exam Application Form
Enrollment for MAH CET 2024 has started provisionally on Feb, 2024, and the application has been closed in March 4, 2024. Only in online mode will the MAH CET 2024 exam application form be accessible.
Applicants will have to submit their personal and academic information when filling out the MAH CET 2024 exam registration form. In addition, they will have to pay for the application as well as upload the necessary documents, i.e. Photograph of passport size and signature as format prescribed. Applicants should follow the steps given while filling out the MAH CET MBA 2024 application form.
Pre-requisites for filling the application form
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Photo size should be between 20KB to 50KB
- The signature size should be between 10KB to 20KB.
- Valid e-mail ID and mobile number
- Academic details
How to Apply for MAH CET 2024?
In order to apply for the MAH CET 2024, the applicants are obligated to follow the steps given:
- Visit the Official Site: In order to access the application form, applicants should visit the official website. Click on the tab “MAH CET Application Form” and a new page will appear on the desktop.
- Select the Right Course: Choose the portion of the MAH CET Exam Application Form and then select the appropriate course (MBA, MMS, PGDBM, PGDM).
- Fill in the Necessary Details: Upload the appropriate scanned documents after selecting the course and filling out the correct and proper information. Before submitting an application form, it should be complete in all senses.
- Submit and Save: To enter the MAH CET Application Form, click on “Submit” and a new page will open. The MAH CET application fees should then be paid by the applicant. For future usage, Save and Print the MAH CET Registration Form.
MAH CET 2024 Exam Application Fee
Check the category-wise MAH CET 2024 exam application fee.
|Application Category||Application Fee|
|General category (from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State(OMS), J&K Migrant candidates||INR 1000|
|Backward class category [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and persons with disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State||INR 800|
|Foreign national, PIO living in foreign||INR 5000|
Modes of payment
- Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro)
- Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- Applicants are expected to take a printout with the fee information of the receipt and online application form. An online transaction would not be approved without the preceding documents.
Note: The applicant must wait for the intimation button from the server after submitting their payment details on the application form. To prevent a double charge, it is important to be careful not to press back or refresh the button to avoid a double charge.
|BVP BUMAT||DU JAT||IPMAT|
MAH CET 2024 Exam Eligibility Criteria
The MAH CET 2024 Exam eligibility requirements will be prescribed by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra. Applicants must comply with the following criteria prior to filling out the MAH CET 2024 application form.
- Nationality: The applicant should be an Indian resident. Applicants from the OCI/ PIO/NRI may also apply.
- Marks Required: Students must have a minimum aggregate score of 50 percent (45 percent of Maharashtra State PWD/OBC marks).
- Other State Applicants: Other state candidates have to apply if they have to comply with the non-local eligibility clauses laid down by the Govt.
- Appearing: Students may also apply if they are appearing in the final year of graduation.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized board or university in any discipline.
MAH CET 2024 Exam Pattern
The entry test for MAH CET 2024 will be administered in online mode by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra (CBT). There will be a total of 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs) as per last year’s MAH CET 2021 exam pattern, and all the questions will be split into four parts. The overall amount of time will be 2 hours (120 minutes). Check the comprehensive MAH CET 2024 exam test pattern that will be shown in the table below.
- Exam Mode: Online CBT mode will be used to hold the MAH CET entrance exam.
- Language: The language will be in English for the paper.
- Number of Questions: The test will have a total of 200 questions.
- Questions Sort: The type of questions in the paper will be multiple-choice.
- Duration of the Test: The duration of the test is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Marks: There will be a total of 200 marks on paper.
Marking Scheme in MAH CET
- To answer 200 multiple choice questions, applicants will have 120 minutes.
- In all 4 parts of the test, applicants will receive + 1 mark for each correct answer.
- In the examination, there will be no negative marking, so applicants will not be penalized for their wrong responses.
|Topics||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Verbal Ability/Reading Comprehension||50||50|
|Total||200 questions||200 marks|
MAH CET 2024 Syllabus
Students are expected to go through the MAH CET 2024 Curriculum in advance for the planning and scoring of the test. Logical Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reading Comprehension/Verbal Capacity are the four parts of the MAH CET exam. An exact syllabus has not been specified anywhere by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). The assumptions are derived from the previous year’s papers and the likely MAH CET 2024 syllabus is:
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
- Reading Comprehension
Logical Reasoning and Abstract Reasoning
- Blood Relation
- You can produce effective notes or a full list of formulas to make it simple at the time of revision.
- A timetable is a must because you are preparing for a rigorous test. You’ll have to spend 6-8 hours studying, with regular breaks. So, having a timetable and sticking to it is most critical.
- You should not prolong to-do’s and must get all your doubts cleared at regular intervals. It is recommended to obtain direction from a good coaching institute for a groundbreaking approach. It’ll also save you time and effort.
- It’s a little help to evaluate your results and mock tests for weak points. You can take a mock test series and track your scores. In actual assessments, mock tests can also give you an additional edge.
- You will still be able to recognize the complexity level of the issue with a strong time management technique. Time management will help you go through all the questions during the exam and likewise, you will be able to divide the time equally amongst all subjects.
- Use just the last 15 days before the exam for revision until you have a solid and concrete schedule. Practice all the subjects and revise them. The main point is to have a good understanding of the material that you have prepared rather than a rote learning of the paper’s basics.
MAH CET 2024 Preparation Tips
Certain strategies and techniques for planning for the MAH CET 2024 Exam are needed for applicants to practice. In order to score very high in the exam, these tactics and tips enable the applicants to prepare well and plan better. For the applicants to take a look at it, here are the tips and strategies for cracking the MAH CET 2024 Exam with flying colors.
- The MAH CET is a widely respected MBA admission test, and the level of competition is also very significant. Through MAH CET, the top colleges have a cut-off percentile of about 99, demonstrating the level of rivalry.
- The MAH CET is a race against the clock, where 200 questions must be completed in 150 minutes by the applicant. Practicing a lot of questions will also enable the applicant to minimize the total duration for each question to be completed. The utilization of time would be obtained in this way.
- In the Logic and Aptitude sections, this is the prime approach to be practiced. Therefore, by learning a lot of logic and aptitude-related subjects, applicants should be well-versed in the same.
- To build a good habit of reading for the Verbal Ability portion, the applicant is also expected to read a lot of articles from newspapers and magazines.
- Even, to be very consistent with the grammar topics and definitions, the applicant should read many grammar books for the same.
- For MAH CET 2024, the candidate may refer to the previous year’s articles, sample papers, and reference books. Practicing several previous years and study papers can allow applicants in the question papers to recognize the styles and distribution of questions in general.
The mock tests will help the candidate to analyze his/her speed of doing questions in the exam. Moreover, as a result of solving the mock test, the candidate can become aware of the areas that are taking more time and thus require more practice. Another important aspect of practicing Mock Tests is that the candidates will be able to answer all the questions within the allotted time, without leaving any behind. They will also be able to prioritize their time for questions based on the difficulty and time required for answering them. This way excess time waste can be minimized.
Previous Year Question Papers
The candidates can get a fair amount of ideas about the syllabus after solving the previous year’s papers. Moreover, the candidate can analyze his/her weak spots in the syllabus and the time required to solve the entire paper. Thus MAH CET previous year papers will help him/her in planning his/her preparation. They will also be able to understand and get an idea about the overview of questions that can be expected in the question paper.
Recommended Books for MAH CET 2024
|Name of the book||Author/Publisher|
|50+ Solved Papers||Arihant|
|Solved and Mock Papers||Arihant|
|Entrance guide for MHA MBA||Deepak Aggarwal|
|MBA Mock Papers||R. K Jha|
|Mock Papers||Disha Experts|
Section-wise books to refer for the preparation
For section-wise preparation the applicant can refer to the following books:
|Name of the book||Author/Published|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||Ajay Singh|
|Reading Comprehension||Arun Sharma|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Arun Sharma|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Sarvesh. K.Sharma|
|Logical Reasoning||Arun Sharma|
MAH CET Previous Year Highlights
|Count of appeared candidates||98602|
|Candidates who scored 99.99 percentile (score range 165-149)||14|
|Colleges offering admission||Around 400|
MAH CET 2024 Exam Admit Card
Maharashtra’s State Common Entrance Test Cell will tentatively announce the MAH CET MBA 2024 admit card in online mode in the first week of March. Using login details, you will have to log in to the official website when accessing the MAH CET 2024 exam admit card. The MAH CET MBA 2024 admit card may be downloaded by applicants before the day of the test. Along with MAH CET MBA 2024, applicants along with the admit cards need to bring a valid govt ID.
How to Download the MAH CET 2024 Admit Card?
The applicant needs to follow the steps given:
- Go to the official Web site of MAH CET.
- Click on the link stating ‘Admit card.
- Type your registration number and birth date/password.
- Download and take a printout of your admit card.
Items/documents to carry on the exam date
In order to be eligible for MAH CET 2024, the applicant must bring all the required documents, other than the MH CET Admit Card, to the test center.
- Hall ticket attached with a recent photograph
- Government-issued Identity Proof
- Ballpoint Pen
- Applicant belonging to PWD category shall carry duly filled Scribe form
Acceptable ID proofs for verification (any 1 of the following)
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer/People’s representative
- Valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
|Voter’s Card||Employee ID|
|Bar Council Identity Card||Aadhaar/ E-Aadhaar Card|
|Permanent Driving License||Bank Passbook with a photograph|
Discrepancy in MAH CET Admit Card
In case there is any discrepancy in the hall ticket, contact DTE Maharashtra on
Phone: 91-022-2264 1150, 2264 1151, 2262 0601 or 2269 0602
Fax. on: The applicant can also fax on 91-022-2269 2102, 2269 0007
E-mail on: email@example.com
It is preferable to visit the website again after 15-20 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night if the Admit Card page is not available.
Guidelines for PwD Candidates
Applicants who have disabilities such as visual impairment, locomotor disabilities, hearing impairment, speech and language impairment, intellectual disability, mental disease, or disability caused by a chronic neurological condition or blood disorder may use a choice of taking their own scribe at their expense during the test.
- Via their own expenses and efforts, candidates must procure a scribe.
- For the same exam, the scribe who comes along with the applicant must not be a test-taker. During the test, the applicant is not permitted to answer any of the questions. The scribe could also not, of his own accord, answer any of the questions.
- A scribe can write the examination for only one applicant and may have a history of any background stream.
- For each hour passed in the test, applicants who use a scribe may receive a compensation of 20 minutes.
MAH CET 2024 Exam Centers
- Every year, MAH CET is carried out in 36 cities in Maharashtra and 13 cities outside the state.
- At the time of form-filling, the candidate should offer his/her choice for the center.
- No appeal for a changing of venue shall be permitted following the allocation of the relevant centers.
- The competent authority retains the right to assign the exam centers to the one he/she has selected based on the availability of the seat.
- The exam is also administered by DTE within the state and outside the state.
- On the hall ticket, the allocated centers will be listed.
- If the candidate appears after the prescribed reporting period on the hall ticket, then he/she will not be able to take the exam.
MAH CET 2024 Exam Centre List – In Maharashtra State (Tentative)
MAH CET 2024 Exam Centre List – Outside Maharashtra State
|Ahmedabad||Delhi/ Delhi NCR||Verna|
MAH CET Answer Key 2024
After the completion of the entrance exam, the answer key of the MAH CET 2024 test will be published by the State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra. Applicants can easily determine their score with the aid of the MAH CET MBA 2024 response key. Officials will post the answer key for MAH CET MBA 2024 on their official website. Applicants may use a paper code to retrieve the response key. By presenting sufficient documentation, applicants may also raise objections to the response key.
MAH CET 2024 Result
Applicants will be able to review the results of MAH CET 2024 from the third week of September 2024 onwards. By submitting their enrollment number and password, the outcome can be checked by the applicants. The merit list will also be released on the website by the authorities.
With the publication of the results, the scorecard or rank card will be made available for download. Participation in the counselling round would be possible for applicants shortlisted in the published merit list.
How to View the MAH CET Result?
The applicant has to take the subsequent steps in order to see the result:
- Go to the MAH CET’s official website.
- Select on ‘Result MAH CET 2024’
- Type your, password, registration number, etc., and press the Submit button.
For reference purposes, download and take a printout of the score.
Problems while Downloading MAH CET 2024 Scorecard
There are occasions where, while downloading MAH CET Result, a candidate can experience some difficulties. There can be two kinds of issues in general:
Technical Error on the Website: Due to traffic congestion on the official site, this situation may possibly occur. Attempt to close and open the window again in such a situation.
Slow Internet Connection: It is recommended that you have a high-speed internet connection when you access the scorecard, ideally a broadband connection, or access the scorecard later.
Wrong Login Credentials: If you have forgotten your login password, press ‘forgot password and follow the directions to change your password successfully and access your scorecard.
MAH CET 2024 Cutoff
The MAH CET 2024 Cutoff is dependent on the candidate-secured marks. Under the MAH CET 2024 Test, the appropriate cutoff scores are required for different institutions. In order to score and obtain high cutoff marks, applicants are expected to perform very well in the exam. Depending on the minimum cutoff criteria for each organization, only those who obtain good marks will be allocated seats.
Following will be the cut-off for premier institutes.
|Institute Name||Cut off Marks||Course|
|Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education (SIMSREE), Mumbai||99.177||MMS|
|Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education (SIMSREE), Mumbai||99.111||PGDBM|
|K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research (KJSIMSR), Mumbai||98.195||MMS|
|Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research, Mumbai||97.143||MMS|
|N.L Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai||95.93||MMS|
|S.I.E.S. College of Management Studies, Mumbai||95.611||MMS|
|University of Pune-DMS (PUMBA), Pune||93.739||MBA|
|Xavier Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai||93.205||MMS|
|MET’s Institute of Management, Mumbai||91.213||MMS|
|Chetana’s Ramprasad Khandelwal Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai||90.286||MMS|
|Indian Education Society’s Management College & Research Centre, Mumbai||89.57||MMS|
|Lala Lajpatrai Institute of Management, Mumbai||85.75||MMS|
|Lala Lajpatrai Institute of Management, Mumbai||83.876||MBA|
|MAEER’s MIT School of Management, Pune||82.736||MMS|
|Zagdu Singh Chartitable Trust’s Thakur Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai||81.838||MMS|
|MAEER’s MIT School of Management, Pune||78.923||MBA|
|Rizvi Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai||77.377||MMS|
|Vivekanand Education Society’s Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai||75.926||MMS|
|Shree C. E. Society’s Indira Institute of Management, Pune||75.183||MBA|
|Alkesh Dinesh Modi Institute for Financial & Management Studies, Mumbai||74.637||MMS|
|St. Francis Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai||73.622||MMS|
|Vivekanand Education Society’s Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai||69.86||MBA|
|MAEER’s M.I.T. College of Engineering , Kothrud, Pune||69.852||MMS|
|MAEER’s M.I.T. College of Engineering , Kothrud, Pune||65.972||MBA|
|Agnel Charities Agnel Seva Sangha’s Fr. C. Rodrigues Inst. of Management. Studies, Vashi, Navi Mumbai||65.091||MMS|
|Shree Chanakya Edu. Society’s Indira School Of Business Studies, Tathwade||64.66||MBA|
|Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Mumbai||60.785||MMS|
|Durgadevi Saraf Institute of Management Studies, Malad (W), Mumbai||59.953||MMS|
|Vidyalankar Institute of Technology,Wadala, Mumbai||59.061||MBA|
|Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur||53.785||MBA|
|Vidyalankar Institute of Technology,Wadala, Mumbai||45.991||MMS|
|Modern Education Society’s Neville Wadia Institute of Management Studies & Research, Pune||45.158||MBA|
|Atharva Educational Trust, Atharva Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai||41.805||MMS|
|Gurunanak Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai||39.387||MMS|
|Department of Management Studies, North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon||24.747||MBA|
|Param Poojya Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Smarak Samiti Dr. Ambedkar Department of Management Studies & Research, Nagpur||20.51||MBA|
|Nirmal Krida and Samaj Prabhodhan Trust, Institute of Management, Badnapur||20.247||MBA|
|Department of Business Management, Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur||18.782||MBA|
|Sanjivani Rural Education Society’s College of Engineering, Kopargaon||18.712||MBA|
|Sinhgad Institute of Management, Pune||18.21||MBA|
|Param Poojya Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Smarak Samiti Dr. Ambedkar Department of Management Studies & Research, Nagpur||16.294||MBA|
|Jayawant Institute of Management Studies, Pune||10.616||MBA|
|Gokhale Education Society’s J. D. C. Bytco Institute of Management Studies & Research, Nashik||9.543||MBA|
|Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur||9.226||MBA|
|Vidya Pratishthan Institute of Information Technology, Baramati, Pune||8.031||MBA|
|G. S. College of Commerce & Economics Department Of Management Sciences And Research, Nagpur||6.219||MBA|
|Jaidev Education Society, J D College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur||5.772||MBA|
|Shikshan Maharshi DR. D.Y. Patil Centre for Managwemnt & Research, Chikhalim Pune||4.837||MBA|
|Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University,Amravati||4.481||MBA|
|Sheila Raheja School of Business Management & Research, Bandra(E), Mumbai.||4.077||MMS|
|Sanmarg Shikshan Sanstha, Mandukarrao Pandav College of Engineering, Bhandara,Nagpur||1.963||MBA|
|Vidarbha Bahu-Uddeshiya Shikshan Sanstha’s Tulshiramji Gaikwad Patil College of Engineering & Technology, Nagpur||0.52||MBA|
|Institute||Cut off percentile|
|Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (Open)||99.95|
|Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education (SIMSREE), Mumbai||99.78|
|Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research, Mumbai||99.60|
|S.I.E.S. College of Management Studies, Mumbai||99.00|
|N.L Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai||98.90|
|K J Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research (KJSIMSR), Mumbai||95.61|
|University of Pune – DMS (PUMBA), Pune||93.74|
|Xavier Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai||93.21|
|MET’s Institute of Management, Mumbai||91.21|
MAH CET Cutoff 2024 Determining Factors
- The difficulty level of the exam
- Number of qualifying candidates
- The number of available seats in colleges
- Reservation criteria
- Number of test takers
MAH CET 2024 Counseling
The counseling dates for MAH CET 2024 are decided on the basis of the official notification given by the Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell. The CET CAP for MAH, i.e. The Centralized Admission Process, also known as Counselling, is carried out for enrollment to 400 management institutions, like JBIMS, SIMSREE, and others. On the grounds of the MAH CET 2024 cutoff ranking, all shortlisted applicants are qualified to enroll in MAH CET counseling, beginning with online registration and submission of verification documents.
The counselling process is only carried out by Online Web Counselling.
Stage 1: Online Registration
- All applicants who have shown up in MAH CET 2024 are expected to fill out a CAP counseling online application form.
- Go to MAH CET’s official website.
- Select the ‘Counselling Procedure Registration of MAH CET 2024’ page.
- Type your, name, application number, birth date, and your password.
- Pay the counselling fee by netbanking online.
Stage 2: Fee Submission
The counseling fee shall be non-refundable and shall be charged only at the time of submission of the form. Fee payments must only be made through an online transaction.
|Applicant category||Counselling fee|
|General category (candidates from Maharashtra and outside Maharashtra)||INR 2000|
|Candidates in the reserved category||INR 1800|
Stage 3: Document verification
- Post registration, the applicant is required to get their documents verified at the Application Form Receipt Center.
- To know your ARC center, visit the official website of MAH CET.
- The applicant is required to carry a set of photocopies of all documents at the counseling venue.
- Documents required at the time of MAH CET 2024 Counselling Procedure are jotted down below:
- MAH CET Admit Card
- MAH CET Rank Card
- Class 10th and 12th certificate
- Residence proof
- Migration certificate
- Category certificate
Stage 4: Choice Filling
- The applicant is expected to login to their accounts and select their respective college and branch after verification of documents.
- Once the decisions are locked down, the candidate will not be able to alter them.
Stage 5: Seat Allotment
- The seat assignment is decided on the premise of vacancies, the rank of students who have appeared, and the candidates’ decisions.
- The candidate is expected to login to his/her profile to view the outcome of the seat allocation.
- A tentative letter of admission will be given to the candidate upon selection by any institution.
Stage 6: Reporting to Allotted Institute
- The candidate is expected to report to the allocated institution after the successful assignment of the seat.
- The candidate is expected to bring the letter of seat allocation and all the documents required.
- If the applicant then fails to report to the institute, the allotted seat will be canceled.
Stage 7: Confirmation Letter
- A confirmation letter will be sent to the candidate by the respective college following the completion of the online MH CET Counselling Process.
How is MAH CET Score Calculated?
According to the MAH CET marking scheme, 1 mark is rewarded for every correct answer, while no negative marking is given. Since the paper is carried out in 4 slots varying from 2 days, however, the level of difficulty of the slots can vary. Slot 1 can be more complex than Slot 3, for example. In such situations, to facilitate score calculation, corrected scores received by all applicants appearing on both days are standardized to equally compare their results. After this method, the scores are called Equated Scores, with up to two decimal points recorded.
MAH CET 2019 Paper Analysis
The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra, conducted MHT CET in two slots on March 14-15, 2019. During all the slots, a common finding was that the paper was found to be lengthy and it was a challenge for the test takers to attempt the paper over the specified time. The MAH CET 2019 overall section-wise difficulty level is tabulated below:
|Section Name||Difficulty Level|
|Abstract Reasoning||Moderate to Difficult|
|Verbal Ability and Reasoning Comprehension||Easy to Moderate|
- In the question paper on the creation of Verbal Capacity, there was a big shift. The questions were focused on the use of vocabulary in context, the use of English language, para completion, and other subjects.
- It was also simpler for applicants to score high in the uniform marking pattern for several questions.
- Logical Abstract thinking in the exam with 50 percent weighting. As opposed to other parts, questions in Abstract Reasoning were very simple.
- The section on Quantitative aptitude was medium to difficult. Out of 50 questions, the analysis of data was based on more than 20 questions and the rest on quantitative aptitude.
Courses Offered Through MAH CET
Under MAH CET, different courses are offered by different institutes, which are given as follows:
|MBA(Masters of Business Administration)||2 Years|
|MMS(Master of Management Studies)||2 Years|
|PGDM(Post Graduate Diploma in Management)||2 Years|
|PGDBM( Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management)||2 Years|
MAH CET 2024 Participating Institutes
Shortlisted applicants for MAH CET MBA 2024 are eligible for admission to participating institutes affiliated with the Maharashtra Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). There are 100+ organizations participating. The category wise cutoff list will be published by all participating institutions. Enrollment to MBA programmes will be given to those who will be able to secure cut off marks as defined by the participating institutes. Here are some of the top B-schools that will take part in the 2024 MAH CET MBA.
MAH CET 2024 Score Accepting Top Colleges
|Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education (SIMSREE), Mumbai||Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai||Prin L.N Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research, Mumbai|
|MIT School of Management, Pune||Dr Ambedkar Institute of Management and Research Nagpur||ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai|
|Department of Management Sciences, Savitribai Phule Pune University||NL Dalmia Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai||DY Patil University, Pune|
|KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research (KJSIMSR), Mumbai||Balaji Institute of Modern Management, Pune||MET’s Institute of Management, Mumbai|
MAH CET 2024 FAQS
No, the application fee for MAH CET is non-refundable.
The application form for MAH CET MBA 2024 can only be completed through the online mode.
No, there is no provision in MAH CET 2024 for correction of the application form.
No, applicants have to fill out a detailed application form for the MAH CET 2024 course.
No. At the time of the percentile estimation, General Knowledge marks are not evaluated. Some have propagated a false rumour, but in fact that is not the case.
The size of the passport photo should be 15 KB to 50 KB, and the size of the signature file should be 5 KB to 50 KB.
In order to solve the paper, applicants will get 120 minutes.
The multiple-choice questions will concentrate on Logical and Abstract Thinking, Verbal and Comprehension Ability, and Quantitative Aptitude.
No, the MAH CET 2024 entrance exam does not have a negative marking.
The test paper will only be written in English.
The MAH CET 2024 entrance test will be performed in CBT mode online.
Yes, it’s possible to apply.
In the second week of March 2024, the MAH CET 2024 entrance exam will be organised.
Yeah, other state applicants are eligible for the MAH CET 2024 application.
MAH CET application form for the 2024 session will start via online mode from the third week of January 2024.