Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2022: The application deadline has been postponed till August 12, 2022. Lucknow University will conduct Lucknow University M.Ed Admission in the month of August 2022. The tentative schedule for UGET 2022 is now available. The entrance test for UG courses is likely to take place from August 22 to August 28. Each year, Lucknow University organizes this post-graduate level entrance test for admissions to the M.Ed course.
Master of Education (M.Ed) is a two – year professional degree programme of Teacher Education provided after having B.Ed., B.A.-B.Ed., B.Sc.-B.Ed., B.El.-B.Ed, & D.El.Ed. with an undergraduate degree or a recognized BTC or LT diploma or equivalent with 50% marks from a university.
Applicants interested in pursuing an M.Ed course and seeing themselves as a teacher in the future should appear for this exam. The final selection will be made on the basis of the exam and Personal Interview (PI) rounds.
The entrance exam schedule will soon be posted on the official website. Check here
Lucknow University M.Ed 2022 Admit Card will be Releasing Soon.
Table of Contents
Lucknow University M.Ed Admission Highlights
|Name of the Exam||Lucknow University M.Ed Admission Test|
|University Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Conducted by||Lucknow University|
|Application Process Starts||15th April 2022|
|Last Date To Submit Application Form||12th August 2022|
|Exam Level||Post Graduate Level|
|Examination Date||August 2022|
|Purpose of Examination||Admission to 2 Years M.Ed. Course|
|Mode of Application Form||Online|
Here we will discuss regarding the Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2022 Important Dates:
|Application Process Starts||15th April 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||12th August 2022|
|Issue of Admit card||To be notified|
|Entrance exam date||August 2022|
Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2022 Application Form
Lucknow University will release the application form for Lucknow University M.Ed Admission ends on 12th August 2022. All the applicants need to go through Lucknow University M.Ed Admission Eligibility Criteria before applying for the examination. The exam will commence in the month of August 2022. Lucknow University M.Ed Admission application form will be made available online mode only.
Steps to fill the Application Form for Lucknow University M.Ed Admission:
- The applicant needs to visit the official site of the University of Lucknow.
- Then, the applicant can observe the Admission section on the Home Page.
- The applicant is required to click on M.Ed.
- The applicant needs to find Lucknow University M.Ed Admission Test 2022 Application Form link on the next page.
- The applicant now required to enter the login credentials.
- The applicant needs to enter personal & educational information on the form.
- Finally, pay the application fees online and download the generated application form for future reference. This payment can be made through Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
The application fees for Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2022 is given in the below mentioned table:
|Category||Application Fee Charges without late fee||With late fee|
|General/OBC||Rs. 1600||Rs. 2600|
|SC/ST||Rs. 800||Rs. 1800|
List of Documents Required for Filling Application Form
Here we are providing the documents that applicants need to enclose along with their registration form.
- Bank draft on the top – Applicants will have to provide their name and registration form number on the back of the demand draft.
- Registration form
- Self-attested copy of mark sheet of B.Ed degree.
- Self-attested copy of all other required documents, certificates or mark sheets.
|Patna Women’s College B.Ed Exam||PU B.Ed||PU M.Ed. Admission|
|Lucknow University B.El.Ed Test||Patna University M.Ed||Patna University B.Ed|
Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants interested in filling the application form must go through the eligibility criteria for Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2022. The detailed eligibility criteria for the exam is mentioned below:
- Applicants having a bachelor’s degree along with B.Ed., B.A.-B.Ed., B.Sc.-B.Ed., B.El.-B.Ed., & D.El.Ed. or a recognized BTC or LT diploma or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate from a UGC recognized University.
- Only those applicants can apply whose B.Ed. examination results have been declared before the last date of the online application process of the University of Lucknow.
- Applicants who are appearing in the qualifying examination in the current year can apply for admission given that they should fulfil all eligibility conditions on the day of admission.
Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2022 Exam Pattern
Lucknow University suggests the exam pattern of Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2022 for the students so that they can get an overview of the exam and know about different sections of the exam. The exam pattern for Lucknow University M.Ed Admission is mentioned below:
|Examination Mode||Offline Mode (PPT)|
|Question Type||Objective Type|
|Duration of Examination||3 Hours (180 Minutes)|
|Sections||Subject Competence test (Multiple Choice), The Subject Competence Test (Short Answer) and Language Comprehension Test and will be of one hour.|
|Maximum Marks||250 Marks|
|Total Questions||190 Questions|
|Subjects||Total Marks||Total Questions|
|Mental Ability Test (Multiple Choice)||100 Marks||100|
|Subject Competence Test (Multiple Choice)||80 Marks||80|
|Subject Competence Test (Short Answer)||20 Marks||10|
|Language Comprehension (Hindi) Test||25 Marks||25|
|Language Comprehension (English) Test)||25 Marks||25|
Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2022 Syllabus
Lucknow University M.Ed Admission syllabus is suggested by Lucknow University. The students should get through the detailed syllabus for preparing well for the exam. The detailed syllabus for Lucknow University M.Ed Admission is mentioned below:
Lucknow University M.Ed Admission Mental Ability Test Syllabus
- Paper Folding
- Paper Cutting
- Cubes and Dice
- Water Images
- Mirror Images
- Figure Matrix
- Dot Situation
- Identical figure groupings
- Forming figures and analysis
- Construction of Squares and Triangles
- Analytical Reasoning
- Completion Incomplete Pattern
- Spotting embedded figures
- Rules Detection
- Series Completion
- Verification of truth of the Statement
- Situation Reaction Test
- Direction Sense Test
- Word Sequence
- Missing Characters
- Sequential Output training
- Test on Alphabets
- Eligibility Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Puzzle Test
- Blood Relations
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Operations of Mathematics
Lucknow University M.Ed Admission General Hindi Syllabus
- भिन्नार्थक शब्द
- वाक्यांश के लिए एक शब्द
- संज्ञा, सर्वनाम और विशेषण आदी की मूलभूत समझ और इनके भेदों का ज्ञान
- हिंदी भाषा का मूलभूत ज्ञान (स्वर, व्यंजन, रस)
- उपसर्ग और प्रत्यय
- विपरीतार्थक शब्द
- संधि तथा संधि-विच्छेद
- अनेकार्थक शब्द
- वाक्यों का वर्गीकरण (सरल, मिश्र तथा संयुक्त)
- संज्ञा से अव्यय तक
- शुद्ध-अशुद्ध (शब्द शुद्धि, वाक्य शुद्धि)
- दिए गए वाक्यांशों को सही क्रम में व्यवस्थित करके एक अर्थपूर्ण वाक्य बनाना
- उच्चारण स्थान
- रिक्त स्थानों की पूर्ति
- पर्यायवाची शब्द
- वर्तनी सम्बन्धी अशुद्धियाँ
- मुहावरे और लोकोक्तियाँ
- अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द
- उचित शब्द से दिए गए रिक्त स्थान की पूर्ती
- पर्यायवाची शब्द, विलोम शब्द, शब्द युग्म, लिंग परिवर्तन, वचन परिवर्तन आदी
- वर्ण, वर्तनी और उच्चारण
- वाक्य-क्रम व्यवस्थापन
- रचना भाषा एवं व्याकरण
Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2022 General English Syllabus
- Fill in the blanks
- Passage Completion
- Spotting Errors
- Idioms and Phrases
- Spelling Test
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Sentence Improvement
- Sentence Arrangement
- Active and Passive Voice
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
Lucknow University M.Ed Admission Admit 2022 Card
Lucknow University will release the admit cards for Lucknow University M.Ed Admission in online mode closed on August 12th 2022. Exact details of the exam centre, as well as the timings for the examination, will be mentioned on the admit card. Candidates are required to carry two hard copies of the admit card for Lucknow University M.Ed Admission.
Steps for downloading Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admission Admit Card
Step 1- The student needs to visit the official website of Lucknow University.
Step 2- Now, the candidate is required to click on “Registered candidates” tab.
Step 3- The candidate needs to enter the login credentials.
Step 4- Next, the candidate’s Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2022 admit card will appear on the screen.
Step 5- Candidate must remember to download and print the copy of the admit card.
Lucknow University B.El.Ed Admission 2022 Results
The results for Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2022 will be declared in the month of August/September 2022. The result of Lucknow University M.Ed Admission will be available for download on the official website the University. The result will be carrying information like roll number, name of the candidate, father’s name, category, gender, date of birth, entrance test marks, rank and category rank.
Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2022 Counselling
After the declaration of results, the applicant is required to appear for a Personal Interview (PI) Round. The Personal Interview carries 10 marks in the admission process. The final admissions to M.Ed will be made on the basis of a merit list prepared from Lucknow University M.Ed Admission score, Personal Interview and Academic Score of a candidate.
Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2022 Preparation Tips
- The student should prepare a timetable for covering the whole syllabus within time and strictly follow that.
- The student should try to solve the Mental Ability Section from different entrance-level books.
- Prepare the syllabus from different books covering the syllabus, available in the market.
- The student must solve as many previous year papers, and sample papers as possible on a daily basis.
What will be the mode of the exam?
The exam will be conducted offline i.e. Pen & Paper mode.
How many marks will the interview carry for Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2022?
The Personal Interview Round alone carries 10 marks.
Where can I find the application form?
The application link will be made available on the official website of Lucknow University once the application process starts.
What will be the duration for Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2022?
The duration of the exam will be of 3 hours i.e. 180 minutes.
How many sections will be there at Lucknow University M.Ed Admission 2022?
In total, there will be five sections.