KRUCET stands for Krishna University Common Entrance Test.
The KRUCET is conducted every year.
It is conducted by the Krishna University Machilipatnam.
The aspirants looking forward to appearing in KRUCET 2022 must read this article. It is all about KRUCET 2022 Application, Date, Syllabus and Result.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
KRUCET Courses Offered
The courses offered by the Krishna University on qualifying KRUCET 2022 are:
- B.Tech in computer science and engineering
- B.Tech in electronic communication and engineering
- MA in English
- MA in Telugu
- MA in Journalism and Mass Communication
- M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- M.Sc in Biotechnology
- M.Sc in electronics and instrumentation
- M.Sc in electronics
- M.Sc in organic chemistry
- M.Sc in botany
- M.Sc in Zoology
- M.Sc in inorganic chemistry
- M.Tech in Computer science and engineering
- P.G Diploma in Kuchipudi dance
- Diploma in Kuchipudi dance
- Certificate course in Kuchipudi dance
KRUCET 2022 Important Date
In this article, we will discuss the important dates for KRUCET 2022.
|Online application begins||1st week of March 2022|
|Online application last date without late fee||1st week of May 2022|
|Online application last date with late fee||2nd week of May 2022|
|Admit card release date||2nd week of May 2022|
|Entrance exam date||2nd week of May 2022 or 3rd week of May 2022|
|Result release date||4th week of May 2022|
KRUCET 2022 Application
In this article, the process to apply for KRUCET 2022 has been provided:
- The KRUCET 2022 application can be filled online.
- There must be a separate application for separate courses.
- The aspirants must be ready with the KU brochure at the time of applying.
- Keep the scanned copy of all the necessary documents.
- Candidate’s passport size photo and photo of signature must be scanned.
- The KRUCET 2022 application begins in the first week OF March 2022.
- The aspirants may apply on the link alongside: http://www.krishnauniversity.ac.in/
- Fill all the necessary details in the KRUCET 2022 application form.
- The details entered must be correct and complete.
- Now upload the scanned copy of all the necessary documents.
- The format of the documents’ image has to be .jpg
- The size of the documents’ image must be 150KB.
- Enter other important details.
- Now pay the application fee.
- Download the duly filled KRUCET 2022 application form.
- Keep a print out copy of the same for further use.
KRUCET 2022 Registration Fee
- The registration fee for the KRUCET 2022 is given below.
- The fee doesn’t comprise of late application fee.
- The late application fee is to be added in the application fee
|General and OBC category||Rs.500/-|
|ST-SC or Physically Handicapped||Rs. 400/-|
|KRUCET 2022 Application Late submission||Rs. 500/-|
|Mode of Payment||Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking|
*The KRUCET 2022 Application fee is not refundable
KRUCET 2022 Syllabus
In this section, we will be providing details related to KRUCET 2022 syllabus:
- The Syllabus depends upon the course applied by the candidate.
- Below mentioned are a few of the subjects and their related courses
|The basic feature of Immune response
Role of minerals in the living being
Cellular and hormonal immunity
Biosynthesis of RNA
Principles of Enzymology
Biomembranes, its composition and organisation
Synonyms and Antonyms
Idioms And Phrases
- The detail of the KRUCET 2022 syllabus is available on the KU official website.
- One may click on the link mentioned alongside to find the detail of the application http://www.krishnauniversity.ac.in/
KRUCET 2022 Exam Pattern
The KRUCET 2022 exam pattern is mentioned below:
|Mode of the exam||Offline|
|Total number of questions||100|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Question|
|Time allotted||2 Hours|
KRUCET 2022 Result
The candidates will find the details regarding KRUCET 2022 result:
- The Result will be announced in the 1st week of June 2022
- The result will be published on the official site of the Krishna University.
- The candidates can check their result by browsing to the official website.
- The candidate must visit http://www.krishnauniversity.ac.in/
- Then the candidate must enter the registration number in the required place.
- Now click on submit.
- Your scorecard will be available.
KRUCET 2022 Counselling
In this section, we will talk about KRUCET 2022 counselling:
- The qualified candidate will be called for the counselling session.
- In the counselling, the candidate’s documents will be verified.
- Thereafter they will be allotted seat in the KU affiliated college.
- The candidate must visit the counselling venue on time.
- The candidate must carry original as well as Photostat copy of documents.
- In case if the candidate misses the counselling round he/she will not be granted admission.
[su_spoiler title=”How can I register for the examination?” style=”fancy”] The registration can be done using the official website. [/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Is there a difference between Hall Ticket and Admit Card” style=”fancy”] The hall ticket and admit card are the same. [/su_spoiler]
[su_spoiler title=”Where can I report mistakes in my admit card?” style=”fancy”] We advise you to contact the examination conducting authorities immediately if you find any discrepancies in your hall ticket. [/su_spoiler]
For any queries regarding KRUCET 2022, please comment below.