The KMAT 2024 exam will be held on December 2024. This year’s exam will be administered via home-based online remote proctored mode. Karnataka Private Post Graduate College Association will conduct the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test short KMAT which is a standard all-India level management entrance test. This exam is conducted in order to provide an opportunity for the students to pursue their carrier in MBA, PGDM, and MCA courses.
It provides admission in AICTE-approved above-mentioned programs in the institutes of Bangalore and in Karnataka. In this article, you will find all the information related to KMAT 2024 such as eligibility criteria, syllabus, application form, results, etc.
Table of Contents
KMAT Important Dates
Given below is the information on the Important dates that the candidate should keep in his mind. The final date to submit the application form will be on August 2024 (tentative)
Before applying candidates should check whether they are eligible to apply or not, if the applied candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria his application will be rejected. The exam will be conducted in September 2024 and the results will be declared after that.
|KMAT exam events||Dates(Soon)|
|Last date of registration||Nov-2024|
|KMAT 2024 mock test||Nov-2024|
|Admit card release||Dec-2024|
|KMAT Karnataka exam date||Dec-2024|
|Result announcement||To be announced|
|BVP BUMAT||DU JAT||KMAT Kerala|
KMAT Eligibility Criteria
Following is the information related to the Eligibility Criteria of KMAT 2024
|MBA/PGDM||Should possess a bachelor’s degree with a duration of a minimum 3 years or master’s degree examination from any government-recognized institute Should possess a minimum of 50% aggregate in the qualifying examination
45% in case of SC/ST
Candidates who are in the final year can also apply
|MCA||Should posses a bachelor degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate.
Passed 10+2 with mathematics as a compulsory subject.
KMAT 2024 Exam Pattern
In this section, you will find the Exam Pattern of KMAT 2024
|Exam Mode||Offline mode|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Questions|
|No. of Questions||120|
|Marking Scheme||One mark for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||No negative marking|
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Verbal and reading comprehension||40|
KMAT 2024 Syllabus
In this section, you will find the syllabus for KMAT 2024
This exam tests the candidates on the basis of verbal and reading comprehension, quantitative ability, and logical reasoning.
Grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of passages understanding of the contents of the passages and choice of appropriate words, phrases, expressions and similar language skill this all comes under verbal and reading comprehension
The quantitative knowledge section tests the candidate on the basis of how fast and accurate the candidate can work with numbers, do numerical calculations, understand various arithmetic problems involving ratio & proportions, percentages, interest, time & speed etc. Apart from Arithmetic
KMAT 2024 Application Form
The candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria will be able to apply for the exam, in this section, the candidate will find all the details about KMAT 2024 Application Form:
- Candidates should read the information carefully before applying
- The application form is available in online mode from May 2024
- Should submit the application form through online mode
- The candidate should fill all the relevant information that Is mentioned in the application form
- The candidate should pay the application fee before applying
- Without paying the application fee, the candidate will not be able to apply for the examination
- Candidates can pay the application fee by choosing net banking/credit/debit cards.
- After successfully applying for the examination, the candidate will get the unique ID to his/her registered email id.
- It is advised to keep a photocopy of the application form for future reference till the admission process is over.
KMAT 2024 Application Fee
- Should pay an amount of INR 850
KMAT 2024 Admit Card
After the successful registration of the entrance exam KMAT 2024 admit card will be released by the exam conducting body.
- Candidates will be able to see the admit card through online mode from the official website.
- Can download his admit card from the official website.
- After downloading the admit card, the candidate should attach a passport-size photo of his own.
- Admit card contains all the basic information such as candidate roll no, category, gender, photograph, exam time etc.
- Along with the admit card, the candidate should bring valid ID proof.
- The candidate should show the admit card whenever the invigilator asks for it.
- Candidates should preserve admit card till the entire admission process gets completed
KMAT 2024 Results
- After the examination, the exam conducting authority releases the results in online mode.
- Results will be declared in the month of August 2024.
- The candidate can check the result online mode by entering his application number and date of birth.
- The admission process is strictly based on the performance of the candidate in the examination
KMAT 2024 Admission Procedure
There will not be any official counseling after the declaration of the result. Candidates should apply to the participating colleges.
On the basis of the performance of the candidate In the examination, the candidate will be allotted a seat in one of the participating colleges.
The admission procedure is not the same for every college, some of the colleges conduct interview and group discussion before providing admission in their institutions.