MG University, Kerala will conduct the Kerala Management Admission test in short KMAT. It is a state-level entrance examination providing admission for candidates in MBA courses.
By participating in this entrance examination, the candidate will be allotted a seat in various management institutions in government/ private in Kerala. In this section, the candidate will get all the information related to KMAT Kerala 2023 such as eligibility criteria, syllabus, application form, results etc.
Table of Contents
KMAT Kerala 2023 Important Dates
Given below are the important dates that the candidate should mark in the candidate’s calendar for the KMAT Kerala 2023. The final date to submit the application form will be June 2023.
The admission test will be conducted in June 2023 and the results will be declared in June 2023. Before applying candidates should check whether they are eligible to apply or not if the applied candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria his application will be rejected.
|The application form will be available from||March 2023|
|Last Date to Submit the Application form||June 2023|
|Admit card is available from||June 2023|
|Date of Entrance Exam||June 2023|
|Declaration of answer key||June 2023|
|Challenge of answer key||June 2023|
|The final declaration of answer key||June 2023|
|Declaration of results||June 2023|
|Declaration of scorecard||June 2023|
|BVP BUMAT||DU JAT||IPMAT|
KMAT Kerala 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Following is the information related to Eligibility Criteria of KMAT Kerala 2023
- Should be a citizen of India
- Should be a native of Kerala
- Should posses a graduation degree from the state of Kerala or any recognized University
- Should posses 50% aggregate in the qualifying examination
- 40 % aggregate in the qualifying examination for reserved categories
- Candidates who are in the final year/ final semester can also apply
KMAT Kerala 2023 Exam Pattern
In this section, you will find the Exam Pattern of VITMEE 2023
|Exam Mode||Offline (pen and paper-based)|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Questions|
|No. of Questions||180|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks for each correct answer|
|Negative Marking||One mark for each incorrect response|
|The language of the paper||English|
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|English Communication usage and reading comprehension||50|
|Data sufficiency and logical reasoning||40|
|General knowledge and contemporary business scenario||40|
KMAT Kerala 2023 Syllabus
CAT and KMAT Kerala are having the same syllabus.
Candidates who are appearing in the admission test will be evaluated on the basis of:
English language usage and reading comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Data sufficiency and logical reasoning and general knowledge and contemporary business scenario.
Candidates should possess profound knowledge on the above-mentioned topics.
KMAT Kerala 2023 Application Form
The candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria will be able to apply for the exam, in this section, the candidate will find all the details about VITMEE 2023 Application Form:
- Candidates should read the information carefully before applying
- The application form is available in online mode from March 2023
- Should submit the application form through the online mode
- The candidate should fill in all the relevant information that Is mentioned in the application form
- Along with the application form, the candidate should attach a scanned copy of the passport size photograph and signature as well
- The candidate should pay the application fee before applying
- Without paying the application fee, a candidate will not be able to apply for the examination
- Candidates can pay the application fee by choosing net banking/credit/debit cards.
- It is advised to keep a photocopy of the application form for future reference till the admission process is over.
KMAT Kerala 2023 Application Fee
- Should pay a non-refundable amount of INR 1000
- For SC/ST – 750
Exams You Might Like
KMAT Kerala 2023 Admit Card
After the successful registration of the entrance exam, KMAT Kerala admits card will be released by the exam conducting body.
The candidate will be able to see and download his/her admit card online mode from the official website.
In order to download the admit card, the candidate should enter the SBI collect reference number and password.
The admit card contains all the basic information such as candidate roll no, category, gender, photograph, exam time, etc.
Admit card is an important document to enter into the examination hall.
The candidate should show his/her admit card whenever the invigilator asks for it.
Candidate should preserve his/her admit card till the entire admission process gets completed
KMAT Kerala 2023 Results
After the examination, the exam conducting authority releases the results in online mode.
Results will be declared in the last week of June 2023.
Along with the result, candidate will be able to see his rank as well.
After the declaration of the result candidate will also get access to view his scorecard.
Counseling is strictly based on the performance of the candidate.
KMAT Kerala 2023 Counselling
Only qualifying candidates will be called for counseling process of KMAT Kerala 2023.
The merit list will be based on the performance of the candidate in the entrance examination.
Counseling will be conducted according to the merit list.
The candidate should bring all the relevant documents to the counseling process with him.