The application process for KLMEE starts in April 2022. In this article, find details related to KLMEE 2022 application form such as how to apply, application fee, etc. KL Marine Entrance Examination (KLMEE) is conducted for admission into engineering, medical and marine courses in the institutes affiliated with the DG Shipping Government of India.
Qualifying candidates can get admission into marine engineering courses, biosciences courses, nautical science etc. Affiliated colleges are located in cities all over India. It is a national level common entrance examination. In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding KLMEE – KL Marine Entrance Examination Application form 2022. Details like How to fill the KLMEE 2022 Application Form, How to Register for KLMEE 2022, How to Apply for the KLMEE 2022 Exam are discussed below.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
KLMEE 2022 Highlights
|Name of Examination||KLMEE|
|Exam Full Form||KL Marine Entrance Examination|
|Offered Courses||Marine Engineering|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Official Email Id||[email protected]|
KLMEE 2022 Application Date
|Online registration of Application start Date||April 2022|
|Online registration of Application close||May 2022|
KLMEE 2022 Application Forms Complete Details
In the online mode, the KLMEE application form can be filled out via the official website. KLMEE is for two disciplines. First is for courses in engineering and marine sciences involving physics, chemistry, and mathematics (PCM). The second is for medical courses called KLMEE B, including physics, chemistry and biology (PCB). The application filling procedure is for applicants who have science as their main subject in the 11th and 12th classes. The communication is done via SMS or mail after the application form is filled in. Therefore it is recommended that at the time of applying for KLMEE, the valid email id and phone number should be provided.
How to Apply for KLMEE 2022
- Visit the official website http://www.klmee.co.in/ and register yourself by giving valid email id and mobile number. Application number and password which will be the candidate’s login credentials will be sent on the registered mobile number.
- After logging in, the candidate will be required to fill in basic details such as name, parents’ name and occupation, place of residence etc.
- The candidate will then be required to select the course he/she wishes to apply for – marine/medical/engineering, and also fill in academic qualifications i.e. 10th grade and 12th-grade marks.
- The candidate will also have to upload scanned images of his/her signature and photograph.
- After this, the candidate has to pay the required application fee online and the application process will be complete. Candidate can take a print out of the application form for future reference.
KLMEE 2022 Application Fee
- KLMEE 2022 application fee has to be paid online through net banking/debit card/ credit card.
- The application fee is Rs 1000/-
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Documents to be Submitted Online
- Scanned image of candidate’s photograph
- Scanned image of candidate’s signature.
Find the detailed article here: KLMEE 2022: KL Marine Entrance Examination
For any further queries related to KLMEE 2022 application forms, please comment below.