KIIT University will release the KIITEE Exam Pattern 2022 along with an information brochure. The exam will be held in 69 cities across India beginning in July. Applicants who wish to take the exam should familiarise themselves with the KIITEE exam pattern in order to perform better on the exam. Applicants can see the different sections, total questions, total marks, and marking scheme in the KIITEE exam pattern.
All of the information compiled in the KIITEE exam pattern 2022 will assist applicants in preparing more effectively and efficiently. As a result, applicants can prepare according to the KIITEE 2022 exam pattern, increasing their chances of admission. Applicants can read the article to learn more about the KIITEE test pattern 2022, such as the mode in which it will be conducted and the types of questions that will be asked.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
KIITEE Exam Pattern 2022 Overview For Engineering
Following is a concise overview of the exam that an applicant is advised to go through prior to getting the details:
|Exam Name||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Exam|
|University Name||Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar|
|Exam Type||National Level Exam for UG & PG Courses|
|Times Exam is conducted||Once in a Year|
|Exam Mode||Online CBT|
|Question- Type||Multiple Choice Questions or Objective Type|
KIITEE 2022 Exam Pattern
The number of questions, marking scheme, time duration, types of questions, and other details are included in the KIITEE 2022 exam pattern. The KIITEE 2022 exam will be a computer-based exam with three sections: physics, chemistry, and math.
Each section of the KIITEE 2022 question paper will have 40 multiple-choice questions, for a total of 120 questions in the entrance exam. In both the sample question papers and the mock tests, this exam pattern will be followed. As a result, candidates are advised to take practise tests in order to pass the KIITEE 2022 exam.
- Types of Questions: The exam will consist of objective type questions. Each question will have four possible answers.
- Exam Format: The exam will be administered in a computer-based (online) format.
- Marking scheme: Each correct response will receive four marks.
- Negative Marking: For incorrect responses, negative marking will be applied. For each incorrect answer, one mark will be deducted.
- Exam Time: The exam will take a total of 180 minutes to complete.
- Medium of the paper: The question paper will be written in the English language.
Section wise Weightage of Questions
The weightage of section in the exam are given in the table below:
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|For B.Tech.(4 years)/ B.Arch.(Science Group)|
|For B.Tech – lateral entry|
|Basic Electrical Engineering||40|
|For BBA/BCA/ BA.LLB/ BBA.LLB, etc|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||30|
|For MCA/MCA( Lateral Entry)|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||30|
|For M.Sc.(Biotechnology) & M.Sc.(Applied Microbiology)(2 years)|
|For Master of Public Health (2Years)/ Master of Hospital Administration (2Years)|
|Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation||30|
KIITEE Exam Pattern 2022 Terms/Functions to Understand
Type of Questions: All of the questions in the KIITEE 2022 exam will be MCQs, according to the exam pattern. For each question, the applicants will receive four options from which to choose one correct answer.
Switch/Skip Button: Students will be called to switch or skip to any question by simply clicking on the question’s sequel number, which will be displayed on the right side of the computer screen. Applicants will be required to jump to any question they want regardless of the sequel number if they use this method. Applicants have the option of switching between sections.
Colour Arrangement: Certain colours will be assigned to specific questions in the question paper to distinguish between answered and unanswered questions. The questions that have been answered will be displayed in ‘Green,’ while those that have been skipped will be displayed in ‘Blue.’ This will aid applicants in determining which questions have had their answers provided and which have not.
Review: When applicants are unsure about a question, they can mark it for review using the ‘Mark for Review’ option. They will be able to save time as a result of this.
Marking Scheme: Applicants will receive four points added to their total score for each correct answer. While 1 mark will be deducted from the total for each incorrect answer.
KIITEE Test Taking Process
- To begin the exam, the applicant must use the password provided on the KIITEE 2022 admit card to log in to the assigned computer.
- According to the KIITEE exam pattern, applicants are free to attempt all sections at the same time, which means that they are not required to finish one section before moving on to the next.
- If an applicant completes the exam before the time limit, he or she must choose between the two options of returning to the exam or submitting it.
- Applicants cannot make any changes to their answers after the exam has been submitted.
Documents to Carry on the KIITEE 2022 Exam Day
Applicants are required to bring certain documents with them on the day of the KIITEE 2022 examination. Applicants will be disqualified from taking the exam if they do not have any of these official documents results with them, even if they are in the later stages of the admission process.
- KIITEE admit card 2022
- Valid and recent colored passport-sized photograph of the candidates
- Pen or pencil for rough work
KIITEE Exam Pattern 2022 General Guidelines
- Each applicant will be assigned a system. A welcome screen appears on the computer, and the applicant must wait to begin the test.
- A sheet for rough work will be given to the applicant.
- The applicant must first log in with the password provided on the admit card and then wait for the administrator to begin the test.
- The technical in-charge presses the ‘Start of test’ button, which refreshes the screen and allows the candidate to begin the exam.
- The timer starts as soon as the applicant starts the test, and the applicant can check how much time is left.
- The applicant is not permitted to take any breaks until the exam is completed.
- A thank you note appears on the screen after the test is completed, indicating that the test has been completed.
KIITEE Exam Pattern 2022 FAQ’S
Is there any particular pattern or order type for each question?
No, there would not be any consequent order. The student may leave the question and can visit it letter for attempting any change to the answer.
What are total marks in KIITEE 2022 entrance exam?
The Entrance exam of KIITEE 2022 will totally be of 480 marks.
Is the KIITEE 2022 an online entrance exam ?
Yes, the KIITEE 2022 is purely an online exam or computer based test.
Is there any negative marking in KIITEE ?
Yes, for an incorrect response there would be negative marking of 1 marks in KIITEE exam.
Will marks be deducted for blank answers?
No, there will be no marks deduction if the question is marked unanswered or unattempted.
What type of questions will there be in KIITEE 2022?
The whole paper would be a multiple choice question or objective type.
What is the duration of KIITEE exam?
The duration of KIITEE 2022 paper is of 3 hour or 180 minutes.