Registration for Kerala Polytechnic 2022 has been open only till August 16, 2022. The admission process shall be done by the Department of Technical Education in Kerala. Enrollment will be given on the basis of direct admission in the various government / private polytechnic institutions. Admission will be given in accordance with the marks earned by the student in class 10 and 12. There is no entry test administered by the admissions authority. In this article, we have given details on the admission process for Kerala Polytechnic 2022 that includes important dates, application form, eligibility, result, etc.
Registration for Kerala Polytechnic 2022 has been open till August 16, 2022. Check direct link
Publication of provisional rank list and trial allotment will be on August 24, 2022. Check here for detailed dates
Table of Contents
Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Overview
|Exam Full-Form||Kerala Polytechnic|
|Types of Exam||UG & PG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Offered Courses||Engineering, Technology, Management & Art|
|Conducting Authority||Department of Technical Education, Kerala|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Helpline||0471-25612060, 471-2561209, 0471-2451200.|
Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Important Dates
Here, candidates can verify the relevant dates of the admission procedure for Kerala Polytechnic 2022:
|Online submission of application begins||15th July 2022|
|Online submission of application ends||16th August 2022|
|Last date to register for application at polytechnic colleges||July/ August 2022|
|Publication of provisional rank list and trial allotment||24th August 2022|
|Closing of appeal and submitting the revised options||27th August 2022|
|Publication of final rank list and first allotment list||30th Aug 2022|
|Publication of 2nd allotment list||13th September 2022|
|Publication of 3rd allotment list||20th September 2022|
|Publication of 4th allotment list||September 2022|
|Admission closes on||25th October 2022|
Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Application Form
- The registration form for Kerala Polytechnic 2022 will commence in July/August 2022.
- The registration form must be submitted online.
- Self-tested copy of the documents to be submitted along with the registration form including Domicile certificate, Nativity certificate, Caste certificate, Income certificate, Medical Fitness Certificate, SSLC / THSLC mark sheet, or similar examination.
- For multiple districts, a single application form must be submitted.
- In the format specified by the organization, candidates seeking entry into management positions in self-financing programs may submit separate requests to the respective institutes.
- For the following categories, separate admission form shall be submitted by way of remission fee in each case:
- Application for standard seats in Government / Government Aided Services, Self-Financing Government Seats, Special Batch of Hearing Impaired (HI)
- Request for management seats to be submitted at the respective polytechnics under Aided Programmes
- Application as per NCC Quota
- Application as per Sports Quota
- The cost of the application is 200/-.
- It will be 100/- for Scheduled Caste / Planted Tribe candidates.
- The amount must be remitted to the Polytechnic college, along with the related documents, at the time the online printout of the application is submitted.
|ACPDC Gujarat Diploma||Rajasthan Polytechnic||Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP|
Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants who wish to apply for the exam should check the eligibility criteria for Kerala Polytechnic 2022. Criteria for eligibility set out below:
- Nationality: Indian citizen should be the applicant to apply.
- Domicile: The applicant to apply must be a Kerala native.
- Qualifying Exam: Students must pass the SSLC / THSLC or equivalent Kerala state exam or other equivalent examination.
- The parents of the applicant should be a permanent staffer in the state.
- One must pass the Kerala Institution qualifying examination.
- Subjects: Applicants must have qualifications in subjects such as English, Maths, and Science.
- For CBSC / ICSE board applicants, Science-secured marks will be considered in place of physics and chemistry for calculating the grade.
- Applicants who have applied for the improvement exam or who have given it can not apply.
Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Rank List
The institution will publish the Kerala Polytechnic provisional rank list in 30 August 2022. Applicants can also challenge the authorities’ provisional list published. The institution will publish the final rank list around August 30, 2022, after consideration of all the complaints it has received.
The merit list for Kerala Polytechnic 2022 will be prepared based on the grade obtained by the applicants in their SSLC / THSLC or equivalent qualification. In these instances, where the applicant has qualified examination under the old system, the scores will be modified to an absolute grade of 9 points to prepare the list of ranks.
Kerala Polytechnic 2022 Counselling
Applicants who have applied for admission to Kerala Polytechnic 2022 can access the rank card from the official site. The institution will start preparing the rank list for each district based on the 10th Class marks.
Students can also use registration details to check individual rank. Applicants will be called for the counseling process according to the rank list. The counseling will take place in three phases. Students must submit all the original documents for verification upon admission.
Documents to be carried for admission
- SSLC/THSLC or equivalent exam certificate
- Mark sheet of qualifying examination along with one photocopy
- ITI/VHSE/KGCE mark list/ certificate
- Study certificate of class 9th and 10th
- Community certificate
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Special reservation claimed certificate.
- Medical fitness certificate
|Persons with disabilities||3%|
|ITI/KGCE certificate holders||5%|
|Kerala Polytechnic Other Important Articles|
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
When will the online submission of the application begin?
Online submission of the registration begins from July 2022.
What is the final date for the online submission of the Registration Form?
The final date of application form submission will be till August 16, 2022.
Can I fill Registration form through offline mode?
No, the registration form of Kerala Polytechnic 2022 will be submitted through online mode only.
What will be the Registration fee for the exam?
The registration fee will be Rs. 200/- for general category and Rs. 100/- for scheduled caste.
Is a single registration form has to be submitted for multiple districts?
Yes, a single registration form will be submitted for multiple districts in Kerala Polytechnic 2022 admission.
What are the documents required to upload with the registration form?
Self-attested copies of documents to be submitted along with the registration form are Domicile certificate, cast certificate, income certificate, and mark sheet.
I have applied for the improvement exam will I be able to apply for the exam?
No, applicants, who have applied or given the improvement exam cannot apply for the Kerala Polytechnic 2022 admission procedure.
For any queries regarding Kerala Polytechnic 2022 application form, please comment below.