Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2023 is a national- level exam and it is conducted by the Central Institute of Hindi. The Central Institute of Hindi is an autonomous institute governed by GOI[Government of India], MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development), and DHE (Department of Higher Education). This exam conducts to take admission in teaching-oriented course such as B.Ed., M.Ed. and D.El.Ed. Students who want to excel in their career in the teaching field, especially from Hindi Subject then must have to fill the form for the upcoming entrance exam of Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2023.
Students who are belonging from the Hindi state or Non-Hindi State can fill the application form via online mode and need to submit all the required documents via Post. But those students who are belonging from outside of the country then they have to fill the Handwritten form and have to submit the required documents along with the application form. Students who have obtained a minimum of 50% in their graduation/ intermediate level can apply for the Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2023.
Table of Contents
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2023 Highlights
|Name of Examination||Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2023|
|Conducting Authority||Central Institute of Hindi, Agra, Uttar Pradesh|
|Governing Authority||GOI, MHRD and DHE|
|Courses Offered||B.Ed, M.Ed, D.El.Ed|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
|Total No. of Questions||100|
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2023 Important Dates
If you are interested to take admission in 2 years B.Ed./ M.Ed./ D.El. Ed. course from the Central Institute of Hindi for the session 2023-23 then you have to know the important dates regarding application/ registration form submission, fee submission, admit card releasing date, exam date, etc. because if you will not submit the application form on time then your application will definitely going to reject directly. So, to inform you about the important dates, here is the list that you must have to check.
|Commencement of Registration/Application starts from||To be announced|
|Last date of Registration/Application||To be announced|
|Last date for submission of Application form’s via Post||To be announced|
|Date of Examination||To be announced|
Note- All the dates mentioned above are tentative and have been taken from the idea of previous year dates, and it will be rescheduled by the official authority. So you must visit the official website to get information about the exact exam date. Here we will also update the latest dates after the announcement of officials so that you can check from here as well.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2023 Application Form
The application form for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2023 will be filled in both online and offline mode.
For Offline Application Form
- Open the URL khsindia.org. and download the application form.
- Fill all the necessary details such as- personal detail, academic details, communication details, etc.
- Paste the recent passport size photo on the application form.
- Attach all the necessary documents along with the filled application form and send it to the exam conducting authority.
- Also, you need to submit the application/registration fee to the authority through Demand Draft.
For Online Application Form
- The application form will be available to all the applicants in online mode.
- Go to the official website of Kendriya Hindi Sansthan i.e. khsindia.org
- The home page of the Central Institute of Hindi, Agra will be displayed on the monitor screen.
- Applicants have to search for the Notice Board Section.
- Now search for Apply for Admission to Regular Teachers Education Programme (2023-24) under the Notice Board section.
- Click on that link and you will be redirected to another page for admission to the Regular Teachers Education Programme.
- Now search there for the link of Online Application Form.
- Click on the link and start to fill the application form with all the necessary details.
- After filling the application form you can click on the Submit button to submit the form.
Note- Either you are filling the application form in online mode or offline mode, do not forget to take photocopy or printout (depending on mode) of the application form for future reference.
- Applicants have to pay Rs. 200/- for the application/ registration fee via Demand Draft and send it to the Central Institute of Hindi, Agra.
|MAH M.Ed CET||MP B.Ed Test||Lucknow University M.Ed. Test|
|Lucknow University B.El.Ed Test||Kumaun University B.Ed/M.Ed||MAH B.Ed CET|
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, applicants can check the eligibility criteria for Kendriya Sansthan Admission 2023 as mentioned below.
Hindi Shikshan Nishant (M.Ed. Equivalent)
The applicants who are going to take admission for M.Ed. course must have completed B.Ed / LT with at least 50% marks by Hindi method or Hindi Shikshan Parangat.
Hindi Shikshan Parangat (B.Ed. Equivalent)
- The applicants who have completed their graduation from Hindi (B.A.) with minimum 50% marks from any recognized university, can apply.
- The applicants who have completed their graduation from any subject along with Hindi from a recognized board/ university and completed a B.A. level diploma in Hindi along with Intermediate from any institute/ board recognized by the Government of India (Vidwan, Ratna, Shastri, etc).
- Along with these qualifications, applicants should have taken one of the Subjects of Social Study – History, Economics, Civics, Sociology, Geography is compulsory at the graduation level.
Hindi Shikshan Praveen (T.T.C/B.T.C/D.EI.Ed Equivalent)
- Applicants must have passed in XII th with Hindi subject with at least 50% marks from any recognized institute/board.
- Applicants who have passed class XII from any subject along with Hindi with minimum 50% marks from a recognized Institute/ board along with high school and at the Intermediate level, one of the subjects has been compulsorily taken of social studies like Economics/ Civics/ Sociology/ Geography / History in their bachelor degree program.
- Along with the above qualification, applicants should have an Intermediate level certificate in Hindi from any institute/ board recognized by GOI (Bhushan, Kovid, etc).
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2023 Exam Pattern
The most important part of any exam is to be familiar with the exam pattern of that particular exam. Here we have discussed the exam pattern in detail, so it necessary for you to check the detail about the exam pattern.
|Duration of Exam||3 hours|
|Total No. of Questions||100|
|Type of Questions||MCQs|
|No. of Sections||4|
|Name of Sections||
|Marking Scheme||1 mark will be rewarded for each correct answer|
Distribution of Marks
|Section||Question | Marks|
|General Knowledge||25 | 25|
Language and Literature
|25 | 25|
|25 | 25|
Proficiency in Hindi
|25 | 25|
|Total||100 | 100|
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2023 Hall Ticket
The admit card or hall ticket will be released by officials of Central Institute of Hindi, Agra for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2023 in online mode on the official website www.khsindia.org.
- Applicants who have successfully registered themself can download the admit card /hall ticket by entering the application number and date of birth.
- You have to visit on the official website, www.khsindia.org
- Go to the Notification section and click on the link ‘Download Admit Card’.
- Open the page and enter the required details such as application no. and date of birth.
- Now, your Admit Card/ Hall Ticket will appear on the monitor screen, you just have to download it.
Note- Do not to forget to take a printout of the admit card/ hall ticket because it is a necessary document and you have to carry it during examination otherwise you will not be able to enter the exam hall.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2023 Result
The result for Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2023 will be released by Central Institute of Hindi, Agra on the official website of KHS. You can check it in online mode.
- First you have to visit the official website www.khsindia.org.
- Search for the ‘Result’ section.
- Now open the link and enter required detail such as roll no., DoB.
- Now download the result and do not forget to take a printout for the same for future reference.
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan 2023 FAQs
What are the different courses offered by Kendriya Hindi Sansthan?
The different courses offered by Kendriya Hindi Sansthan are Hindi Language Proficiency Certificate Course,
The different courses offered by Kendriya Hindi Sansthan are the Hindi Language Proficiency Certificate Course, Teacher’s Training Program [candidates who are citizens of India], Hindi Language Proficiency Diploma Course, Hindi Post-Graduate Diploma Course, and Hindi Language Proficiency Advanced Diploma Course.
Is there any Scholarship Provision for the students?
Yes, if a student gets selected in the main centre or in head office then they will receive Rs. 4000/- per month as a scholarship.
If a student is not a citizen of India then can he/ she apply for admission in Kendriya Hindi Sansthan?
Yes, The student can apply for admission in Kendriya Hindi Sansthan even he/ she is not a citizen of India for some specific courses like a Diploma in Hindi Language Proficiency, Certificate in Hindi Language proficiency, Advanced Diploma in Hindi, and a Postgraduate Diploma in Hindi.
In which mode can we apply for filling the application form of Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission?
The application form for the admission of Kendriya Hindi Sansthan can be fill in offline mode.
For what Programs the Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2023 is going to start?
Kendriya Hindi Sansthan Admission 2023 is going to start for B.Ed/ M.Ed/ D.El.Ed programs.