In this article find all the important details regarding the eligibility criteria for KEAM 2023 such as age requirements, qualifications, domicile, etc.
Eligible candidates can apply for KEAM 2023 through the online portal.
Applications forms will be made available in the month of February 2023, and non-eligible candidates are liable for having their application forms rejected.
KEAM 2023 or Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical examination is conducted by CEE Kerala (Commissioner of Entrance Examination) annually for the purpose of offering admissions into the various undergraduate engineering programs in the State of Kerala.
The government, as well as private colleges, are affiliated with the KEAM exam and accept the score for giving admission to candidates.
For getting admission to architecture colleges, the candidate needs a NATA score; and for getting admission into medical colleges, candidates need a NEET score.
In this article, aspirants will find all the important detail regarding KEAM – Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Eligibility Criteria 2023, Qualification Required.
|Admissions Open for 2023|
|Karnavati University Design College Admissions Open|
|Manipal University Admissions Open|
|Amrita University Admissions Open|
|NIIT University Admissions Open|
KEAM 2023 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed their 10+2 examination from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as their subjects. They should have scored 50% minimum aggregate marks as well as 50% minimum marks separately in Mathematics.
- For reserved categories, there is a relaxation of 5% in the minimum marks needed to be eligible.
- Candidates who are appearing for their 10+2 examination in the year 2023 are also eligible.
- Only candidates who are citizens of India are eligible to apply.
- Keralite Candidates holding domicile certificates of Kerala will come under the category of ‘Keralite’ and will be eligible to apply without claiming any reservations.
- Non-Keralite I – Candidates who are not from Kerala, but:
- Whose parents are posted in Kerala under the services of Defense/Central Government, and the candidate has passed his/her qualifying exam from Kerala.
- Whose parents are working for the state government of Kerala for the past two years, and the candidate has passed his/her qualifying examination from Kerala.
- The candidate has spent five years studying in Kerala.
- The candidate has pursued 8th to 12th-grade studies in Kerala.
- These candidates will be eligible to apply for KEAM 2023 examination.
- Non-Keralite II – Candidates who do not come under the category of Keralite or Non-Keralite I will be considered to come under the category of Non-Keralite II.
- These candidates are eligible to apply and can get admission to Government controlled self-financing colleges or private colleges provided that the candidates from the former two categories are not available for admission.
- These candidates can get admission to private Pharmacy colleges under the management quota to a maximum of 10% of seats of the course.
- They are not eligible for admission to medical courses and government engineering colleges.
Candidates should be at least 17 years of age as of 31st December 2022 to be eligible for KEAM 2023 examination.
There is no upper age limit for KEAM 2023.
Find the detailed article here: KEAM 2023 Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Examination.
For any further queries related to eligibility criteria details for KEAM 2023, comment below.