KEAM 2024 stands for Kerala Engineering, Architecture & Medical entrance examination 2024 is a state-level entrance examination carried out by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala. The KEAM 2024 exam takes place in various cities around the country. Applicants can access multiple streams of engineering programs after the announcement of this KEAM examination.
For all candidates who want to take admission into medical & related programs in natural sciences, including applicants who have studied agriculture, will have to pass the NEET exam and for the architecture course, applicants will have to pass the NATA exam. In this article given below, applicants will find all the important details related to KEAM 2024 such as Important Dates, Application Process, All the right to participate, etc.
Table of Contents
KEAM 2024 Overview
|Exam Name||KEAM 2024|
|Full form||Kerala Engineering, Architecture, and Medical Entrance Exam 2024|
|Conducting Authority||Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala|
|Exam level||State Level Exam|
|Exam Duration||150 Minutes|
The notification is yet to release for KEAM 2024 and it is supposed to released very soon by the officials of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala. A tentative date for KEAM 2024 by analyzing the timeline of the previous year exams has been given below in the table:
|KEAM 2024 Online Application form releasing date||To be announced||The official Notification is supposed to be announced soon.|
|Last date to apply for KEAM||To be announced||The application will be accepted through KEAM’s official website only.|
|KEAM 2024 Admit card releasing date||To be announced||Available and downloadable from the KEAM’s official website.|
|KEAM 2024 expected exam date||To be announced||The exam paper will consist of 120 questions carrying 480 marks in each Paper. +4 marks will be given for each right answer and -1 for each incorrect answer.|
|Declaration of KEAM 2024 Result||To be announced||Applicants will have to enter their KEAM 2024 Application No. & Password to access the Result.|
|Counselling for admission starts from||To be announced||The counseling session will be completed in 3 rounds and if required then 4th round of counseling will also be held for vacant seats.|
The application form of KEAM 2024 is expected to available soon through online mode. In order to fill the application form, applicants will have to register first on its official website. Applicants are suggested to complete their application process before the last date of submission of the application.
Prerequisites For KEAM 2024 Application Process
Before filling the registration form, applicants will have to be kept ready with the following documents.
- Valid Email ID
- An Active Mobile No.
- Birth certificate
- Educational qualification certificates
- Applicant’s recent passport size photograph & signature in the prescribed measurement and format.
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate
Steps to Fill KEAM 2024 Application Form
Step: 1 KEAM 2024 Registration:
- To fill the application form, first applicants will have to register themself on the official website of KEAM by providing some basic details such as Name, valid Email ID, active Mobile number, Applicant’s Date of Birth, Password, and code for security reasons.
- After providing these requisite details, applicants will have to click on the ‘Register’ button.
- After the registration, applicants will receive a system-generated automated application no. and password.
- Applicants will have to create the password by three own when it is asked to enter at the time of registration. Applicants will have to create a strong password which will be made including the numbers, symbols, and letters.
- The minimal length of the password should be 8 characters, out of which applicants will have to include at least one alphabet (from a-z/ A-Z), one number from 0-9, and 1 special symbol i.e.! @ # $ % ^ & *.
Step: 2 Uploading of Documents:
In the second stage, applicants will have to upload scanned images of the recent passport-sized photo, the applicant’s handwritten signature, and the applicant’s left-hand thumb impression. Applicants should keep in mind that the photograph must be snapped with a white background or light-colored background.
KEAM 2024 Image Specifications
|Photograph||10 KB – 30 KB||150 pixels (width) * 200 pixels (height)|
|Thumb impression||10 KB – 30 KB||150 pixels (width) * 100 pixels (height)|
|Signature||10 KB – 30 KB||150 pixels (width) * 100 pixels (height)|
Step: 3 Filling up of KEAM Application Form 2024
- Once uploading the documents, applicants will need to provide the following details in the KEAM 2024 application form:
- Personal Details – Applicants will have to fill in the personal details such as the Candidate’s Name, Gender, Parent Name, Category of the candidate, disability details (if required), Age, DoB, Nationality, etc.
- Academic Details – Applicants will need to provide the educational details, class XIIth standard details, etc. as required.
- Choice of Programme – The applicants will need to mention the name of the desired program and then have to select the preferred exam center.
- Reservation – If applicants fall into any reservation category then they have to provide the reservation details.
- Income Details – In this section, applicants will have to provide information about the total income of the family, district, etc as required.
- Before the final submission of the application form, it is recommended to preview the application form at least once to recheck all the filled details. Once you check all the provided details then click on the button ‘Final Submission’ to submit the application form.
Note: It should be noted that after the submission, no changes will be entertained in the application form details.
Step: 4 Payment of Fees:
In order to accept the application form, applicants will have to submit the KEAM application fee in offline or online mode as per convenience.
- For Online Payment: For the online mode of payment, payment will be done through Debit Card/Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- For Offline Payment: For offline mode of payment, payment will be done through E-Challan in cash at the nearest branch of SBI or in Post Offices in Kerala.
KEAM Application Form 2024 Fee
|SC category candidates||Rs. 300|
|General Category candidates||Rs. 700|
|ST category candidates||Exempted from fee payment|
|Applicants Dubai as entrance exam center||Rs. 12000 + Application Fee|
Note: Keep in mind that once you pay the application fee, then it will not be refunded or re-transferable under any conditions.
Step: 5 KEAM Application Form 2024 Printout
- Once you pay the KEAM application fee, then you will have to take the hard copy of the filled application form for future references.
- Applicants should receive the Course Certificate & Nativity Certificate presented in the KEAM application form.
Step: 6 Send Printout of KEAM Application Form to CEE Kerala
The final step is to submit the printout of the filled application form along with the necessary documents to the address mentioned below:
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695001, Kerala.
The following documents should be needed to be attached with the print out of the application form:
- Self Attested copy of result/ Course Certificate in Original (for those applicants who have studied Sanskrit in XII standard)
- Birth Certificate/ Proof of DoB.
- Residential Proof
- Community Certificate
- Proof for Reservation (if required).
- Income Certificate (if required)
KEAM 2024 Form Correction
Once the application form filling process is over completely, the CEE allows the application form correction window for a very limited period of time. In this period, applicants can make changes in the application form details if required. Applicants will able to make changes via the KEAM application portal in some particular sections such as Address of Communication, ID details, Uploaded images, etc.
The following steps will be involved in making corrections to the Application Form are:
- First of all, applicants will have to log in to the KEAM application portal by providing their Application ID/ No. & password.
- Now make the desired changes in the details of the application form and then submit.
- Now, in the last take a hard copy of the re-submitted KEAM application form.
Applicants should first have to check all the basic requirements before applying for KEAM 2024 whether they comply or not. The eligibility criteria for KEAM reflect the basic aspects such as the age requirement & qualification requirements for the exam, etc.
- The nationality of the applicants should be Indian. OCI/ PIO can also apply for KEAM.
- Applicants trying to take admission to Degree courses (Professional Courses) will be classified as Keralite, NK – I (Non-Keralite Category I) & NK – II (Non-Keralite Category II).
- The minimum age of the applicants should be 17 years of age as of December 31st of the year of admission.
- No maximum age limit is specified for courses like Architecture, Engineering, & B.Pharma.
For Engineering Courses:
- Applicant should have acquired class 12th with aggregate 50% marks in PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Maths) & 50% marks in Maths separately. OR,
- Applicants should have acquired Higher Secondary Examination with a minimum of 45% marks for admission in Private / Government controlled Self Financing Engineering Colleges under Management Quota.
For Architecture Courses:
- Applicant should have acquired class 12th with aggregate 50% marks and have studied Maths as a compulsory subject from a recognized board. OR,
- Applicant should have acquired 10+3 (Diploma in any stream) with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks and have studied Maths as a compulsory subject. OR,
- Applicant should have acquired International Baccalaureate Diploma with aggregate 50% marks and have studied Maths as a compulsory subject post ten years of schooling.
- Applicants must have a valid scorecard of NATA 2024 to be eligible for enrollment in course of B. Arch.
For Medical & Allied Courses:
- MBBS/ BDS/ BSMS: Applicant should have acquired class 12th with aggregate 50% marks in PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Biotechnology) & 50% marks in Biology/ Biotechnology separately.
- BUMS: Applicant should have acquired class 12th with aggregate 50% marks in PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) & 50% marks in Biology separately.
- BAMS/ BHMS: Applicant should have acquired class 12th with aggregate 50% marks in PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) & 50% marks in Biology separately.
- BVSc & AH: Applicant should have acquired class 12th with aggregate 50% marks in PCBE (Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English).
- B.Sc.(Hons.)Agri., B.Sc.(Hons) Forestry, BFSc: Applicant should have acquired class 12th with aggregate 50% marks in PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) & 50% marks in Biology separately.
- B.Pharma: Applicant should have acquired class 12th with aggregate 50% marks in PCB/ PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Mathematics) & 50% marks in Biology/Mathematics separately.
KEAM 2024 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of KEAM 2024 has been discussed below in detail. The exam pattern will consist of the details such as Exam mode, Total no. of questions, Maximum Marks, Sectional marks, Marking scheme, Exam duration, Type of questions, etc. Knowing the exam pattern will help the applicants to understand the need of the exam and to score well in the exam.
|No. of Paper||2 Papers|
|Name of Papers||Paper 1: Physics & Chemistry|
Paper 2: Mathematics
|Exam Mode||Offline Mode i.e. Pen-Paper mode|
|Exam Duration||150 Minutes for each paper|
|No. of Questions||120 Questions|
|Type of Questions||MCQs i.e. Objective Type Questions|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Maximum Marks||480 marks|
|Marking Scheme||+4 marks will be given for each right answer,|
|Negative Marking||Yes, -1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer|
|Papers||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Allotted|
|Paper 1||Physics & Chemistry||120 Questions||480 marks||150 Minutes|
|Paper 2||Mathematics||120 Questions||480 marks||150 Minutes|
|Total||240 Questions||960 Marks||5 hours|
KEAM 2024 Syllabus
Commissioners of the Entrance Exam will prescribe the KEAM Syllabus. On the official website, applicants can find and download the entire KEAM syllabus online. Applicants will have to prepare the subjects like physics, chemistry, and biology/mathematics of 12th standard. Applicants must go for the authority-prescribed syllabus. For different programs/ courses, the syllabus will be prescribed individually. The brief syllabus of the KEAM 2024 is prescribed below:
|Physics||Work, Introduction and Measurement, Energy and Power, Laws of Motion, Heat and Thermodynamics, Mechanics of solids and fluids, Gravitation, Oscillations, Electrostatics, Waves, Current electricity, Optics, Electromagnetic induction and alternating current, Atomic nucleus, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiations, Solids and Semiconductor devices.|
|Mathematics||Permutation and combination, Algebra, Matrices, Logarithms, Coordinate Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics and Probability, 3-Dimensional Coordinate geometry, Theory & Application of Calculus|
|Chemistry||Chemical Kinetics, Basic concepts and atomic structure, Surface chemistry, Periodic properties of elements and hydrogen, Polymers and biomolecules, Bonding and molecular structure, Redox reactions, and Electrochemistry, Solutions, Organic Chemistry, Purification and characterization of organic compounds, Hydrocarbons, Environmental chemistry and Chemistry in everyday life|
KEAM 2024 Preparation Tips
The preferred study plans and strategies for KEAM 2024 preparation are mentioned below:
- Clear Cut Understanding of the KEAM Syllabus: Having knowledge of the syllabus & exam pattern of KEAM 2024 is the initial step towards preparation. It is found many times that applicants ignore the syllabus primarily because they think they already know all about it. But this approach is wrong. Applicants first check the entire KEAM 2024 syllabus in a detailed way and separate the high-priority & less-priority topics from the syllabus that will help them in chalking out a good strategy for preparation.
- Strong Base is the Key: It is recommended to applicants to spend a good amount of hours to fix their hold on each concept. If the conceptual base will be strong then the applicants will have enough time to solve mock tests, sample test papers, previous year papers, numerical, etc.
- Make Notes of what you Study: It is a meaningless strategy to re-read the theoretical part again & again in such adverse conditions where the importance is to be fully prepared for the KEAM exam while the timer is ticking away. In order to avoid getting stuck in this such condition, applicants are recommended to prepare a short and tricky note after completing a subject. All kinds of formulas must be included in the short notes because they will help the applicants in the final stage of the revision.
- Question Papers are also Important: If you do not solve a proper number of previous year papers/sample papers /mock tests before the exam, then none of the strategies will help you to obtain good marks. If you will solve the questions regularly then you do not have to work separately to improve the accuracy & speed. Solving papers from the previous year will also assist applicants in evaluating their exam preparations.
Reference Books for KEAM 2024
The paper of KEAM 2024 will generally be based on 3 subjects- Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics. KEAM offers undergraduate courses in the disciplines of Engineering & Architecture. Hence, the syllabus of the KEAM exam is mostly based on the intermediate level syllabus. Here we at ExamGyani provided the booklist for each section as a reference for the preparation of the KEAM 2024.
|Book Name||Author / Publication|
|Objective Physics Vol 1&2||Arihant Publications|
|Concept of Physics Vol 1&2||H.C Verma|
|Book Name||Author / Publication|
|Numerical Chemistry||P Bahadur|
|Organic Chemistry||O.P Tandon|
|Book Name||Author / Publication|
|NCERT Textbook for Mathematics XI & XII||NCERT|
|Problems in Calculus of One Variable||I.A Maron|
|Maths XI & XII||R.D Sharma|
KEAM 2024 Admit Card
Admit Card/Hall Ticket of KEAM 2024 is an essential document carrying information such as the name of the applicant, roll number, KEAM exam center & timings along with instructions for the exam day. KEAM Admit Card is not only mandatory to carry on the day of the examination, but it will also be needed to present during the course of counseling and admission.
Admit Card of KEAM 2024 will be issued by CEE on its official website for applicants and will also be available to download & print. It should be noted that admit card/ hall ticket of KEAM 2024 will not be posted to the applicants on their doorstep. Tentatively, in the 1st week of April 2024, the KEAM 2024 admit card will be accessible to download.
In order to access admit card, the applicants will have to provide their KEAM application no., and DoB.
How to Download the KEAM 2024 Admit Card?
- First of all, applicants will have to visit at cee.kerala.gov.in
- Now find and then click the link named ‘KEAM 2024 admit card’.
- Applicants will be asked to enter their application id/ no. & password.
- After providing the details, a new window open carrying your KEAM admit card.
- Applicants can download the admit card and suggested taking 2-3 hard copies of it for future references.
Details Mentioned in KEAM Admit Card 2024
The admit card/ hall ticket includes details such as the applicant’s personal details, all information related to the exam, and guidelines for the exam day. Applicants are instructed to verify all the details printed on the admit card before downloading.
|Candidate’s Name||Course Applied For||Date of the Examination||Photograph and Signature|
|Application Number||Date of Birth||Roll Number||Category|
|Examination Venue and Timings||Gender||Paper (Paper 1 or Paper 2)||State of Eligibility|
KEAM 2024 Exam Center
KEAM 2024 exam takes place in various centers throughout Kerala, as well as in selected metro cities such as Mumbai & New Delhi, and at an international place, Dubai. Applicants are asked to pick an exam center as per the preference at the time of filling application form of KEAM 2024.
To avoid any trouble on the exam day, applicants are suggested to visit the allotted examination center a day prior to the exam. Also, note that inside the exam hall, no reading materials, mobile phones, etc. are allowed.
KEAM 2024 Answer Key
The answer key of KEAM 2024 will be available on the official website of CEE for both engineering papers. By complaining to Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala along with valid documents, and by paying a fee of Rs.100/ question through Demand Draft, applicants can raise the objection/complaint regarding answer keys. The Demand Draft will be payable at Thiruvananthapuram and will be drafted in service of the CEE.
Steps to Download KEAM 2024 Answer Key
Step 1: First of all, applicants will have to visit at cee.kerala.gov.in
Step 2: Now find and then click the link available to download Answer key of KEAM 2024.
Step 3: After opening the link, the KEAM 2024 answer key will be appear on the new window.
Step 4: Now applicants can download the KEAM 2024 answer key.
Step 5: By comparing their answers with the official answer key, applicants can determine their probable marks.
KEAM 2024 Results
Tentatively, Kerala’s Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) will publish the results of KEAM 2024 in the last week of May month. The result will be published as rank lists consisting of informations such as Application Number, Applicant’s name, Subject-wise marks, Raw marks, Normalized marks, and final rank. The CEE will publish the KEAM rank lists separately for Engineering, B.Pharm, Architecture, MBBS/BDS, Medical & Allied Ayurveda (except MBBS/BAMS/BDS).
The rank list of KEAM 2024 will be made by granting equal importance to the marks compiled in Paper 1 & 2 and to the marks compiled in the last year of the qualifying exam for subjects in PCM/B/CS (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Biology).
How to Check KEAM Results 2024?
- First of all, applicants will have to visit at cee.kerala.gov.in
- Now find and then click the link named ‘KEAM 2024 Result’.
- Applicants will be asked to enter their application id/ no. & password.
- After entering the details, a new window open carrying your KEAM 2024 result.
- Applicants can download the result and suggested taking a hard copy of it for future references.
KEAM 2024 Rank List
Applicants who will qualify for the exam and will obtain the minimum marks shall likely have their names in the list of ranks published by Commissioner of Entrance Exam Kerala, subject to their achievement in the exam. In order to access the rank list, applicants will have to log in on the candidate’s portal. The rank list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the KEAM exam and marks obtained in the qualifying examination with an equal weightage of the ratio of 50:50.
How to check KEAM 2024 rank list
- Open the website at cee.kerala.gov.in
- Go to the candidate portal and enter the application id/ no. & password to log in.
- After login, the rank list of KEAM 2024 will display on the new window.
KEAM 2024 Cut Off
The details regarding the opening & closing ranks of the participating institutes/ colleges are included in the Cutoff of KEAM 2024. The cut-off list of KEAM 2024 will be published by CEE, Kerala on the official website after the declaration of the result of KEAM 2024. Participation in the counseling process will only be allowed to those applicants who will be scored equal to or more than the Cut Off marks.
Factors Determining KEAM Cutoff 2024
The following factors are responsible for determining cut off of the KEAM 2024.
- Total No. of applicants applied for KEAM 2024.
- The difficulty level of the exam.
- Total No. of Available Seats.
- Cutoff Trends of Previous Years.
KEAM 2024 Counselling
The counseling process will be conducted by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE) of Kerala. KEAM 2024 counseling is assumed, to begin with, online option entry in September month. On behalf of ranks and option filling, the seat allotment will be processed. Applicants will be able to check their status of seat allotment from the online portal of the KEAM 2024. To participate in the counseling process, first applicants will have to do the registration. During the process of counseling, applicants need to fill in their course & college recommendation. The seats will be allocated to the applicants on the basis of the rank, category, filled choices & no. of available seats, to confirm the seat allocation, applicants will have to pay the admission fee and then have to take part in the document verification process.
How to Register for KEAM Counselling 2024?
Step 1: KEAM 2024 Registration- Firstly, applicants must have to register themselves using their KEAM application id/ no. & password. Applicants will be asked to enter their roll number & then all other details during the registration process of KEAM 2024 counseling.
Step 2: Entry of Choices- Applicants will have to log in to the candidate’s portal of KEAM after the registration process to fill out their choices. A list of offered courses & colleges with combinations will be made available to allocate through the CAP (Centralized Allotment Process) is appeared on the candidate’s Option Registration page depending on the stream for which the applicant is eligible. Applicants will need to mention the preferred options from the drop-down list. There will also be an option for applicants to edit, replace & delete choices.
Step 3: Review of filled Choices and Print Out- After completing step 2, applicants will have to review the form and then will have to take a printout of it.
Step 4: Trial Seat Allotment- During the initial phase of seat allocation, CEE will perform the Trial KEAM seat allocation. This trial KEAM seat allotment will provide an idea of the chances of taking a course & college allotment based on the applicants’ options & rank. This trial allotment does not ensure that the applicant will receive the allocation of the same college or course.
Step 5: KEAM Seat Allotment- The authorities of the KEAM will publish the seat allocation outcome on its official website after the completion of filling choices. Applicants will have to use their application id/ no. & password to check the result of seat allotment of KEAM 2024. The applicants who will be allocated the seats after the allocation process will have to download the allotment memo of KEAM 2024. The allotment memo consists of the details regarding the allotted college & course and fee to be paid.
What after KEAM seat allotment?
The applicants will have to follow the below steps after the allotment of seats:-
Fee Remittance- The required admission fee shall be paid by the applicant to the account of the Commissioner of Entrance Exam in online mode or to the specified post offices of Kerala as per the predecided schedule for the allotted course & college. After paying the fee, applicants will receive a fee receipt. Those applicants who will not give the fee before the closing date will have to drop their allocation of seats as well as all current options in the stream.
Reporting at the College– After making payment, the applicants will have to appear to the allocated colleges/ institutes as per the decided schedule, along with all the required documents for verification pupposes. The list of all the required documents is given below:
List of Documents for Verification
- Allotment notice issued by Commissioner of Entrance Exam
- Class 12th Mark Sheet/ Pass Certificate
- Result of KEAM 2024
- Birth Certificate/ any proof for DoB ( Date of Birth)
- Fee Receipt issued by the bank
- Admit card of KEAM 2024
- Conduct Certificate issued by last attended college/ institutes.
- Physical Fitness Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Eligibility Certificate ( for those who have cleared qualifying examination other than one carried out by CEE)
- Any other required documents in the allotment Memo/Notification.
- The fee /balance fee receipt that has been paid at the time of admission.
- Originals and photocopies of all the documents.
KEAM 2024 Reservation of seats
The provided reservation of seats for KEAM 2024 is listed below:
|Scheduled Tribes (ST) Category Candidates||2%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC) Category Candidates||8%|
|Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribes Category Candidates||10%|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC) Category Candidates||30%|
|State Merit (SM) Category Candidates||60%|
KEAM 2024 Seat Allotment
The process of seat allotment will be allocated by CEE Kerala through the Centralized Allotment Process (CAP), a Single Windowed System, after the conduction of the counseling process with locking their preferences for courses & colleges. The allocation of KEAM seats is carried out in three phases. Along with carrying the required documents for verification purposes and to pay the admission fee, selected applicants will have to reach the allocated institution.
Seat Allotment through the KEAM 2024 is depending on the below factors:
- Total no. of available seats
- Marks obtained by the applicants & preferences chosen by the applicants from the possible combinations.
- Commissioner of Entrance Exam, Kerala will issue lists of allocated seats till filling of final seat.
KEAM 2024 Participating Institutes
Applicants participating in the KEAM exam should be aware of all the participating colleges. The list of the participating colleges is given below. It is important to know for the applicants for the seat allotment procedure.
|Government Engineering College, Painavu, Idukki||College of Engineering Adoor, Pathanamthitta|
|College of Engineering, Kottarakkara, Kollam||Government Engineering College, Kozhikode|
|Government Engineering College, Sreekrishnapuram, Palakkad||Government Engineering College, Thrissur|
|Government College of Engineering, Kannur||College of Engineering, Chengannur, Alappuzha|
|Government Engineering College, Barton Hill, Thiruvananthapuram||College of Engineering, Karunagappally, Kollam|
|College of Engineering, Attingal, Thiruvananthapuram||College of Engineering, Pallippuram, Cherthala, Alappuzha|
|College of Engineering, Kallooppara, Pathanamthitta||Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Pampady, Kottayan|
|Government Engineering College, Mananthavady, Wayanad||Government Engineering College, Sreekrishnapuram, Palakkad|
|College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram||College of Engineering, Poonjar, Kottayam|
KEAM 2024 Courses Offered
- B.Tech [including B.Tech. (Food Engineering & Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agriculture Engineering/ Food Technology)]
- B. Arch
- B. Pharm
- BVSc & AH
- B.Sc (Hons.) Forestry
- B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture
KEAM Contact Details
- The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Fifth Floor, Housing Board Buildings
- Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695 001.
- Fax: 0471-2337228.
- Phone: 0471- 2332120, 2338487.
- Official Website: www.cee.kerala.gov.in
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
KEAM 2024 FAQ’S
If you are selecting Dubai as an exam center of KEAM then you will have to pay Rs.12000 as an additional fee.
No. If you are going to apply for B.Architecture then no entrance is required for admission to this course. The admission to this course will be processed based on NATA scores.
Yes. Candidates belonging from states other than Kerala can also apply for KEAM.
Yes, negative marking is there in the exam. One mark will be subtracted for each wrong answer.
There are 40+ institutes/ colleges that accept the score of KEAM entrance exam for admission into different courses in the different field of Engineering, Agriculture & Medical.
After the seat allotment, candidates will have to pay the admission fee and then have to go through the document verification process.
When the server does not work properly in the specified then the pop-up will show as ‘session time out’. Applicants will have to log in again on the official portal and to avoid it you have to click on the button ‘Save’ to save the data after entering information.
The CEE (Commissioner of Entrance Exam), Kerala conducts the KEAM counseling process.
To claim this reservation, applicants will have to attach a caste/community certificate issued from the Tahsildar, in the recommended proforma along with the hard copy of the application form of KEAM 2024.
General & OBC candidates will have to pay Rs. 700 and SC/ST category candidates will have to pay Rs. 300.
No, it is not necessary to do all steps in a single sitting, you can do the different steps in multiple sittings but make sure to save the details all the time.
In such a condition, go to the “Forgot Application Number” appearing on the home page. The applicant’s name, DOB, password, and security code should be presented to know the KEAM application number.
Click on the link “Forgot Password” on the official portal of KEAM and it will be used to create a new password. The generated password will be sent to the candidate’s registered email-id, and mobile no.
To know the payment status go to the payment tab, if the tab turns green in color then your payment will be consider as accepted.
Various factors may cause the rejection of the application form:
If the affixed & uploaded photograph will be different in the application form then it may a cause of rejection.
If the affixed photograph is not properly attested by the Head of the college/ Institute where they have studied may also be a cause of rejection.
If the documents are not uploaded in the prescribed format and not visible clearly then it may a cause of rejection.
The following documents will need to be submitted:
Scouts & Guides: Rashtrapati Guide Certificate’s copy signed by India’s President.
Sports Quota: For the sports quota, a copy of the filled application form along with the sports certificate has to be produced to the Secretary, Kerala State Sports Council, Thiruvananthapuram – 695001
NCC Cadets: For this, a copy of the filled application form needs to be produced to the Deputy Director-General, NCC (Kerala), PB No.2212, Thiruvananthapuram-695010 via the corresponding NCC Unit Officers.
If you belong to such a class then you will have to produce an original NCL (Non-Creamy Layer) – OBC certificate along with the application form of KEAM.
In order to retrieve the password, you will have to click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link on the official website of the KEAM. To get a new password, applicants will have to provide their Application No., DoB & email ID.
Yes. Many government colleges in Kerala take admission of the meritorious applicants based on the score of KEAM.
OCI/PIO stands for Overseas Citizen of India/ Persons of Indian Origin.
No, only the income certificate issued from the competent revenue authority of the Kerala state will be valid.
Yes, it is also acceptable. While registering for the KEAM 2024, applicants will need to present certificate no. & security code along with the required certificates.