In this article, find the detailed eligibility criteria for KCET 2023 such as the nationality, qualifications required to apply, age limit etc. KCET 2023 application forms will be made available in the month of February 2023 and only eligible candidates can apply. Check KCET 2023 Important Dates.
Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) held by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is conducted for the benefit of Karnataka based candidates who can get admission in the various undergraduate courses offered by the universities affiliated with KCET. Courses offered are in the various fields of Science such as Pharmacy, Medical, Engineering, Dental etc and the scope of KCET is limited to Karnataka based citizens only. Check KCET 2023 Application Form.
In this article, aspirants will find all the important detail regarding KCET – Karnataka Common Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria 2023, Qualification Required.
KCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority) determines the eligibility criteria for KCET 2023 for all candidates who wish to attend the entrance exam. All requirements will be listed in the eligibility criteria, including Citizenship, Subject combination, Qualifying marks, Qualifying examination, Domicile, Category, and so on. Check KCET 2023 Exam Pattern.
Applicants must carefully read the eligibility criteria before filling out the KCET 2023 application form. Applicants should be aware that different categories of applicants will have different eligibility criteria for KCET 2023. Applicants who are planning to appear for the KCET in 2023 must meet the eligibility requirements.
- In order to be considered for admission, the applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Applicants who are pursuing and in the final year of the qualifying examination can also be eligible to apply. During counseling, applicants must have to provide passing evidence of the qualifying examination.
|B.Pharma||Applicants should pass class 12th/ 2nd PUC with a minimum of aggregate 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (PCB) or Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM) for general category candidates (40% aggregate marks for reserve category candidates)|
Applicants should pass Diploma in Pharmacy with at least f 45% marks for general category candidates (40% marks for reserved category candidates) from an institution approved by PCI.
|B.Tech/BE||Applicants should pass class 12th/ 2nd PUC with a minimum of aggregate 45% marks in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry/Biology/ Biotechnology/Electronics/Computer for general category candidates (40% aggregate marks for reserve category candidates) with English as a compulsory subject.|
|B.Arch||Applicants should pass class 12th/ 2nd PUC with Mathematics as a mandatory subject and secured a minimum of aggregate 50% marks in all the other subjects for general category candidates (45% aggregate marks for reserve category candidates). |
Applicants applying for this course should have a scorecard (valid) of NATA or JEE Main.
|B.V. Sc. & A.H.||Applicants should pass class 12th/2nd PUC with a minimum of 50% marks in subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English for general category applicants (40% marks required for reserve category applicants). Check KCET 2023 Admit Card.|
|MBBS/BDS/Ayush Courses||Applicants should pass class 12th/ 2nd PUC with a minimum of aggregate 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology for general category candidates (40% aggregate marks for reserve category candidates) with English as a compulsory subject.|
Applicants applying for this course should have a scorecard (valid) of NEET.
Other Important Criteria
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should be at least 17 years of age to appear for the examination. Check KCET 2023 Result.
- Those candidates who have appeared for 10+2 examination in 2023 and their result is awaited can also apply and appear for KCET 2023, but must pass the 10+2 examination and meet the eligibility criteria in order to get successfully get admission.
- Candidates should have passed their examination from a government recognized institute within the state of Karnataka
- Candidates who have studied from Karnataka State Open University are not eligible to apply for KCET 2023.
For any queries regarding KCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria, please comment below.