KCET 2023 Admit Card will be declared by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) online at cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea. The candidates need to enter the application number and date of birth to download KCET 2023 Admit Card. They need to bring the printed copy of the admit card along, black/blue ballpoint pen, and valid id proof to the exam center. Check KCET 2023 Important Dates.
The admit card comprises important information such as exam date, address of exam center, exam timings. Students need to download and take a printout of the KCET Admit Card 2023 to be eligible to appear in the exam. Check KCET 2023 Application Form.
The admit card comprises important information such as exam date, address of exam center, exam timings, basic details of the candidates such as name, signature, paper name, photograph, and exam day instruction. Without the KCET admit card the candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam. Therefore candidates should download the admit card before exam day. Candidates can refer to the complete details about KCET 2023 Admit Card from this article.
Table of Contents
KCET 2023 Admit Card Highlights
|Conducting Authority||Karnataka Examination Authority or KEA|
|Exam Centers of KCET||54 locations all over Karnataka|
|Availability mode of Admit Card||Online|
|Details required to access the Admit Card||Application Number & DOB|
|Documents required with hall ticket||Identity Proof such as Passport/ Aadhar Card/ PAN Card etc|
|KCET Help desk||080 – 23460460 | [email protected]|
KCET 2023 Admit Card Important Dates
Refer to the important dates of the admit card given in the table below:
|KCET Admit Card Release Date||The second week of April 2023|
|KCET Exam Date||Third/Fourth week of April 2023|
KCET 2023 Admit Card
The applicants can access their admit cards online at the official website. The admit card comprises important information such as exam date, address of exam center, exam timings, basic details of the candidates such as name, signature, paper name, photograph, and exam day instruction. Candidates are advised to report to the contact officials if they find any mistake in the admit card.
The Hall Ticket contains exam instructions. Candidates must strictly go through and follow the guidelines available on the admit card. Candidates are restricted from entering the exam hall without the admit card. Candidates are not going to receive the admit card via any other means such as post or courier. Check KCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria.
The admit card will be sent to the registered candidates only. Candidates will be required to enter the application number and date of birth to download the admit card.
How to Download KCET Admit Card 2023
Candidates need to follow the steps given below to download the admit card of KCET 2023:
- Visit the official portal of the KEA or Karnataka Examination Authority
- Then, click on the download link of the admit card available on the page.
- Then, enter the Application number and Date of Birth.
- After that, the KCET 2023 hall ticket will appear on the screen.
- After verifying all the information given on the admit card, the candidates need to download or take a printout of the KCET hall ticket for future use. Check KCET 2023 Exam Pattern.
KCET 2023 Admit Card Details
The admit card of KCET comprises of the following information:
|Name of the Candidate||Date of Birth|
|Roll Number of KCET||Date of Exam and Exam Time|
|Registration Number||Exam Centre with Reporting Time|
|Photograph and Signature of Candidates||KCET Exam Day Instructions|
Details printed on KCET 2023 Hall Ticket
Candidates are advised to carefully verify the details. If they find any mistake in the admit card then they should immediately report to the helpline services. The details available in the KCET admit card 2023 given below:
- Name of the Candidate’s
- CET number
- Exam Date
- Exam time
- Exam centre
- Other relevant exam instruction
KCET 2023 Password and Application Form Retrieval
The Application Number and Password are some of the important details required while downloading the KCET Admit Card 2023. Candidates need to follow the steps given below to retrieve the password. Check KCET 2023 Result.
- At first, visit the official website, kea.kar.nic.in
- Next, the login window will open and then you need to click on the ‘Forgot Password’ button
- After that, enter the application number, user id, security question, and security code in the required space
- Then they are required to hit the ‘submit button.
- Finally, note down the password that will appear on the screen.
Things Required along with KCET Hall Ticket 2023
Candidates need to bring a hall ticket, original photo identity proof, and a ball-point pen (Blue/Black) to the exam hall. :
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Bank Passbook, etc.
Things to NOT Carry with KCET Hall Ticket 2023
- Electronic Equipment: Any modern electronic gadgets, mobile phones, pagers, Bluetooth, markers, calculators, white fluid, wireless sets, etc.
- Calculator or log table
- Paper Bits, notes, study material, books, pencils, etc.
- Beverages, Food Beverages, Water Bottles, etc.
- Materials such as Bracelet, Watch, Ornaments, Camera, Handbag, Wallet, Cap, etc
Discrepancy in KCET 2023 Admit Card
In case the candidate identifies any kind of error mistake in the KCET 2023 admit card, then the candidates must immediately report to the Karnataka Admission Authority (KEA).
Contact details of KEA are as follows:
Address: 18th Cross, Sampige Road, Malleshwaram, Bangalore – 560012
Phone No: 080 – 23460460
Fax No: 080 – 23461576
E-mail Id: kea.kar.nic.in/ [email protected]
KCET 2023 Examination Schedule
The authorities have not yet declared the KCET schedule 2023. The exam is expected to be conducted for a period of 2 days and in two sessions. Previous year Session 1 begun from 10.30 am to 11.50 pm and session 2 from 02.30 pm to 03.50 pm.
KCET 2020 Examination Schedule for reference:
|Biology||30 July, 2020||10.30 am to 11.50 am|
|Mathematics||30 July, 2020||02.30 pm to 03.50 pm|
|Physics||31 July, 2020||10.30 am to 11.50 am|
|Chemistry||31 July, 2020||01.30 pm to 03.50 pm|
Exam Schedule for Kannada Language Test from 2020 just for reference purpose:
- The Kannada language test will be held only for the Horanadu and Gadinadu Kannadiga applicants.
- The examination center will be located only in Bangalore.
|Kannada language test||1st August, 2020||11.30 am to 12.230 pm|
KCET 2023 Exam Center
- The KCET 2023 will be held across 54 centers in Karnataka according to the previous year official notification of KEA
- A candidate who is eligible for Horanadu & Gadinadu Kannadiga clauses will get the option to select a center located only in Bangalore.
- Only in the Bangalore center, the Kannada language test will be held
KCET 2023 Exam Day Guidelines
The candidates need to follow the following instructions on the exam day. Refer to the points stated below.
First 10 minutes inside the exam center:
To fill the OMR sheet, the candidates will get the first 10 minutes. They must make sure that the details on the OMR answer sheet are submitted carefully. If the sheets have incorrect details then the sheet scanning will not be done and therefore any rank will not be assigned to them. The following details need to be entered accurately:
- Version code
- CET number
- Question Serial number
Next 70 minutes:
The candidates need to answers the questions in the next 70 minutes. The following instructions should be followed while marking the OMR sheet :
- Any stray marks are not allowed in the OMR sheet
- Candidates are not allowed to erase or neglect the ink marks on the marked circle
Refer to the following image to find out the right way to darken the circles.
Note: The applicants need to put a left thumb impression on the OMR sheet bottom sheet.
Other Guidelines to Follow on the Day of Examination
- The candidates need to reach the reporting time at the KCET Exam Center. Then only they will be eligible for the next process of merit/admission.
- Candidates cannot appear at any other exam center other than the allotted center mentioned in the KCET Hall Ticket.
- Candidates are advised to check the Bell Timings for Caution Bells at every interval.
- Students must remember that the admit card is provisional. Only if the KCET Admission Ticket is issued and only the candidate is permitted to appear for the KCET exam doesn’t mean the candidature is accepted by the KEA.
- Candidates must follow the instructions provided by the invigilators in the exam hall. If they fail to follow the instruction then their result will not be declared.
- Candidates need to write or shade only the entries required on the OMR Answer Sheet. If they write or shade entries that may disclose the identity of candidates or if they use any kind of abusive language or use any other unfair method like changing or scratching the answer will directly result in the candidate’s disqualification.
- Each subject question paper is printed in English and Kannada Language.
- The English version can be taken if any discrepancy is found in the English and Kannada Versions
- Candidates are not permitted to leave the exam hall till the entire exam duration is completed
KCET 2023 FAQ’S
What has to be carried along with the admit card to the exam hall?
The candidates need to bring their ballpoint pens and valid photo identity card to the exam hall.
When will KCET 2022 admit card be released?
The KCET admit card is expected to be published online in April, 2023.
What is the procedure to download the admit card of KCET 2022?
Candidates will be required to enter the application number and date of birth to download the admit card.
Will the KCET 2022 admit card be available online?
Yes. the KCET hall ticket 2023 will be available through online mode. It cannot be downloaded in any other mode.
I am not able to download my KCET admit card, what should I do?
You must check the speed of your internet connection speed, clear history or cookies, or try to use another browser, and then again try. And if still it doesn’t work then contact the official authorities.
Are KCET Admit Cards also delivered to the candidate’s postal address?
No, Candidates will not receive the admit card on their postal addrtess
Will I be able to appear for KCET in case I forget my hall ticket at home?
No. It is compulsory to bring the admit card as it is a mandatory document that allows the candidates to enter the exam hall. The entry will be not be allowed without admit card.
What if a student doesn’t know their application number? Will they still be able to download the admit card?
No. Students need to know the application number to download the admit card.
Will damaged admit cards are accepted?
No, the admit cards damaged or tampered with in any way will not be accepted. If any admit card of the student is found damaged then they will be disqualified from the exam.
What if a student did not download the admit card before the last date?
If students fail to download the admit card before the last date then they will not be allowed to appear for the examination.