Karnataka PGCET 2022 Registration process will begin in September/ October 2022 through online mode. Karnataka PGCET 2022 stands for Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2022.
The KEA conducts the Karnataka PGCET 2022 exam. On qualifying for the Karnataka PGCET 2022 exam, the candidate gets admission in Post Graduation courses.
The Karnataka PGCET 2022 is state level exam.
The candidates who qualify for Karnataka PGCET 2022 get admission to the colleges of Karnataka.
Those candidates who have appeared in GATE will not have to appear in the Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2022 exam.
Karnataka PGCET 2022 Registration process will begin in September/ October 2022 through online mode.
But, they will have to fill out the Karnataka PGCET form.
After qualifying for the exam, the student gets admission to Government or non-government organizations in Karnataka.
This article consists of details such as Karnataka PGCET Application, Dates, Syllabus, and Results.
Table of Contents
Karnataka PGCET Important Date
The important dates of Application, exam, result, counseling and other important events related to Karnataka PGCET 2022 are mentioned below:
|Online application form release||September/ October 2022|
|Online application form close||October 2022|
|Application fee payment date close||October 2022|
|Admit card release date||October 2022|
|Examination date||October 2022|
|Result announcement||October 2022|
|Counseling date||October 2022|
Karnataka PGCET Application
The details related to the procedure to apply for Karnataka PGCET 2022 have been provided:
- The application form can be filled out online mode.
- The GATE-qualified candidates are exempted from the exam.
- The Karnataka PGCET 2022 form has to be filled and submitted by the GATE-qualified candidates too.
- In order to fill out the form, the candidate will have to register them.
- The candidates can register at http://kea.kar.nic.in/
- Once the candidate registers himself or herself, an ID and password are generated.
- The candidate must log in using this ID and password
- Now you can fill in the application form.
- Enter all the required details in the right place.
- The details entered must all be correct.
- Then attach the necessary documents.
- The documents must be in .jpg format
- The size of the documents must be less than 1MB.
- After attaching all the necessary documents click on submit.
- In the end, Karnataka Post Graduate Common Entrance Test 2022 application fee must be paid.
- Once the fee is paid the candidate must download the application.
- They are advised to keep a printout copy of the application.
Karnataka PGCET Application Fee
- General Rs.600/-
- SC-ST Rs. 500/-
Karnataka PGCET Syllabus
The syllabus of Karnataka PGCET is mentioned below:
|Computer Science and Engineering||
Karnataka PGCET Result
Here, we will provide details related to Karnataka PGCET 2022 result:
- The result will be released online.
- The result will be available on the KEA official website.
- The aspirant may click on the link alongside to check the result http://kea.kar.nic.in/
- The list of qualified students will be uploaded in the month of August 2022.
- The qualified students will have to attend the counseling session.
- Those who don’t attend the counseling will not get admission.
- The result will consist of the rank and roll number of the qualified candidates.
- The admission will depend upon the cut-off.
- Cut off AND GATE will be released separately.
- The subject-wise cut-off marks will be available on the KEA site.
Karnataka PGCET Counselling
In this article, you will find the details related to the Karnataka PGCET 2022 counseling:
- The counseling will be held in several rounds.
- Before every round of counseling, a list of cut off will be released.
- The round of counseling will depend upon the availability of seats in the colleges.
- The counseling will be held in the month of August 2022.
- Those candidates who have qualified for the Karnataka PGCET 2022 will have to register for counseling.
- The registered candidate will be called for counseling.
- The candidate will have to reach the venue before time.
- After the verification of the documents, the candidate will be allotted a seat in the counseling.
Karnataka PGCET FAQ’S
How can I register for Karnataka PGCET 2022 Application Form?
The registration can be done using the official website.
Is there a difference between Hall Ticket and Admit Card?
The hall ticket and admit card are the same.
Where can I report mistakes in my admit card?
We advise you to contact the examination conducting authorities immediately if you find any discrepancies in your hall ticket.
For any queries regarding Karnataka PGCET 2022, please comment below.