JKCET 2022 Exam Pattern: JKCET 2022 Exam Pattern will be released by the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE) along with the official notification on March 2022. The applicants who are willing to appear for the upcoming JKCET should go through the JKCET 2022 Exam Pattern and Syllabus that comprises marks distribution subject wise of Physics, Chemistry, and mathematics respectively.
JKCET 2022 Exam Pattern contains details such as exam mode, the language of the exam, the total number of questions available in the exam, etc. It is important for the candidates to be aware of the JKCET 2022 exam pattern and syllabus to make an effective strategy and better understanding of the exam. Scroll down the article to get complete details about the JKCET exam pattern and syllabus 2022.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
JKCET 2022 Exam Pattern Overview
|Content||JKCET- Exam Pattern|
|Exam Mode||Pen-Paper based Test i.e Offline|
|Number of Question||180|
|Section- Wise Distribution of Marks||Physics- 60 questions Chemistry- 60 questions Mathematics- 60 questions|
|Marking Scheme||1 marks assigned for the right answer Negative marking of 0.25 marks for the wrong answer|
JKCET 2022 Exam Pattern
JKCET 2022 is a Pen & paper-based test conducted in offline mode. There will be a total of 180 objective-type questions asked in the single paper. There will be 3 hours of exam duration of JKCET 2022. The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination prepares the JKCET 2022 Exam Pattern based on the syllabus of 10+2 level. The applicants must be familiar with the JKCET 2022 Exam Pattern before appearing for the exam.
|Section||No of Questions|
JKCET 2022 Marking Scheme
There will be a total of 180 marks available in the JKCET 2022 question paper. There will be 60 marks each allotted for every paper. One mark will be assigned to the applicants for every right response while there will be a deduction of a total of 0.25 marks for every incorrect answer.
|Subjects||No of Questions||Marks|
JKCET Syllabus 2022
The JKCET 2022 syllabus released by the authorities with the official brochure on the official website. The applicants need to go through the JKCET syllabus to start the exam preparation and also results in saving of time from irrelevant topics:
JKCET 2022 Topics for Mathematics
- Sets, relations and functions
- Sequence and Series, permutation and combination & binomial theorem
- Matrices and Determinants
- Statistics and Probability
- Straight lines and conic sections
- Limit, continuity and differentiation
- Integration and differential equations
- Complex number; Linear Inequation; Linear programming
- Trigonometric and inverse trigonometry functions
- Vectors and three dimensional geometry
JKCET 2022 Topics for Physics
- Physical world and measurement
- Behaviour of perfect gas and kinetic theory
- Oscillations and waves
- Magnetic effects of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alt. Currents
- Laws of motion
- Work, energy and power
- Properties of bulk matter
- Motion of system of particles and rigid body
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Atoms and nuclei
- Current electricity
- Electronic devices
- Communication system
JKCET Syllabus – Chemistry Topics
- Chemical arithmetic & atomic structure
- Chemical equilibrium
- Chemical kinetics
- Coordination chemistry
- Nomenclature and basic concepts in organic chemistry
- Solid state & states of matter
- Surface chemistry
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Chemical thermodynamics
- Redox reactions and electrochemistry
- Molecules of life
- Periodic properties
- Chemistry of representative elements
- Transition elements including lanthanides
- Organic chemistry based on functional group-II
- Organic chemistry based on functional group-I
- Organic chemistry based on functional group-III
Important Instructions of JKCET 2022
The applicants need to refer to the following instructions before appearing for the JKCET 2022 Exam:
- The applicants are required to appear only at the exam center that is mentioned in the Admit Card.
- The candidates will not be allowed to appear in the exam without the Hall Ticket
- The applicants need to bring an original and valid Photo Identity card with the printed copy of the JKCET 2022 Admit Card on the exam day
- After the verification of the JKCET 2022 Admit Card, the applicants must have signed the attendance sheet in front of the invigilator and also note down the hall ticket number.
- If in any case, the candidates have tampered with the OMR Sheet then it will lead to the direct disqualification of the applicants.
- The instructions must be followed by the applicants provided by the invigilators in the exam room
- No study material and an electronic device such as Bluetooth, watch, test series, Pager, Mobile, books, model papers, etc must be carried to the exam hall
JKCET 2022 Exam Pattern FAQs
How many questions will be asked from each section?
There will be 60 questions asked in each section of the exam.
How many questions will be asked in the examination?
There will be a total of 180 questions asked in the exam
Who will conduct the examination?
Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE) conducts the exam every year.
Is there any negative marking in JKCET 2022?
Yes, there will be a deduction of 0.25 mark for every wrong response.
In how many sections is the JKCET syllabus divided?
The division of the syllabus is done in three sections as per the JKCET exam pattern that is Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
What is the mode to conduct the exam?
JKCET 2022 is a Computer Based Test that is held in offline mode