JKCET 2022 application forms will be available from 1st February 2022 online and only eligible candidates can apply.
Find the detailed eligibility criteria in this article.
Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET) is a state-level exam conducted every year by JKBOPEE (Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations).
Candidates seeking admission in various B.Tech and B.Arch programs can give JKCET 2022, and will then be eligible for admission in the private and Government colleges of Jammu and Kashmir offering the same.
In this article, aspirants will find all the important detail regarding JKCET – Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria 2022, Qualification Required.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
JKCET 2022 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
Following are the details for the eligibility criteria for JKCET 2022 :
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of the state of Jammu and Kashmir, and a proof regarding the same will be required to be uploaded while applying online for JKCET.
- Candidate must be at least 17 years old as of 31st December 2022.
- Candidate should have passed 10+2 or an equivalent examination from any recognized board with minimum 50% marks and 40% marks in the case of reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC).
- Candidate should have physics, chemistry, mathematics and English as compulsory subjects in his/her 10+2.
- Appearing candidates may also apply.
After filling the application form, candidates can pay the prescribed application fee of Rs 800 either online (debit card/ credit card/ net banking) or offline ( via HDFC bank/ J&K bank).
Application forms with incomplete details or failing to show eligibility proof are liable for rejection.
The exam will be conducted in offline mode, and exam centres will only be in the cities of Srinagar and Jammu.
Duration of exam will be 3 hours and will consist of multiple-choice questions. Incorrect answers will have negative marking.
Candidates can download their admit cards from the official website and must carry the same during the examination.
Admit cards will be made available for download from the second week of April.
For the detailed article on, JKCET 2022: Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test Undergraduate Entrance Exam.
For any further queries regarding the JKCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria, comment below.