JKCET Eligibility Criteria: JKCET 2023 application forms will be available from 1st February 2023 online and only eligible candidates can apply.
Find the detailed eligibility criteria in this article.
Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET) is a state-level exam conducted every year by JKBOPEE (Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations).
Candidates seeking admission in various B.Tech and B.Arch programs can give JKCET 2023, and will then be eligible for admission in the private and Government colleges of Jammu and Kashmir offering the same.
In this article, aspirants will find all the important detail regarding JKCET – Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test Eligibility Criteria 2023, Qualification Required.
|Admissions Open for 2023|
|Karnavati University Design College Admissions Open|
|Manipal University Admissions Open|
|Amrita University Admissions Open|
|NIIT University Admissions Open|
JKCET 2023 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
Following are the details for the eligibility criteria for JKCET 2023 :
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of the state of Jammu and Kashmir, and proof regarding the same will be required to be uploaded while applying online for JKCET.
- The candidate must be at least 17 years old as of 31st December 2023.
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 or an equivalent examination from any recognized board with minimum of 50% marks and 40% marks in the case of reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC).
- Candidate should have physics, chemistry, mathematics, and English as compulsory subjects in his/her 10+2.
- Appearing candidates may also apply.
After filling out the application form, candidates can pay the prescribed application fee of Rs 800 either online (debit card/ credit card/ net banking) or offline ( via HDFC bank/ J&K bank).
Application forms with incomplete details or failing to show eligibility proof are liable for rejection.
The exam will be conducted in offline mode, and exam centers will only be in the cities of Srinagar and Jammu.
Duration of the exam will be 3 hours and will consist of multiple-choice questions. Incorrect answers will have negative markings.
Candidates can download their admit cards from the official website and must carry the same during the examination.
Admit cards will be made available for download from the second week of April.
For the detailed article on, JKCET 2023: Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test Undergraduate Entrance Exam.
For any further queries regarding the JKCET 2023 Eligibility Criteria, comment below.