Find all the important dates for JKCET 2022 in this article. Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET) is a state-level exam conducted every year by JKBOPEE (Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations).
Candidates seeking admission in various B.Tech and B.Arch programs can give JKCET 2022, and will then be eligible for admission in the private and Government colleges of Jammu and Kashmir offering the same.
The application forms for JKCET 2022 will be available from February 2022. Only permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir will be eligible to apply and interested candidates can apply online.
Details such as JKCET 2022 application form start date, JKCET 2022 examination dates, JKCET 2022 result date, JKCET 2022 admit card date are mentioned below.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
JKCET 2022 Important Dates
Following are the important dates for the exam :
|1)||Availability of Application Forms||February 2022|
|2)||Last date for submission of online application form||February 2022|
|3)||Issue of Admit Card||2nd Week of April 2022|
|4)||Exam Date||April 2022|
|5)||Release of Answer Key||April 2022|
|6)||Result Announcement||2nd Week of May 2022|
|7)||Initiation of Counseling||June 2022|
JKCET 2022 – Other Important Exam Details
- Interested candidates can fill the application form which is available online only on the official website (jakbopee.org / www.jkbopee.gov.in ). The fee, however, can be paid online (through debit card/ credit card/ net banking) as well as offline ( HDFC bank branch/ J&K Bank branch).
- The candidate must be a permanent resident of the state of Jammu and Kashmir to be eligible to apply and will be required to upload a proof for the same when applying.
- The admit card will be available online and can be downloaded by candidates from the official website. Candidates must carry their admit cards during the examination.
- The answer key will be made available online on the same day or by the next day of the examination. It will allow candidates to have a rough estimate about their scores in the examination.
- Candidates can view their results online and admission will be given as per merit list. Candidates eligible for the counseling process will be required to make a payment of Rs. 500.
For the detailed article on, JKCET 2022: Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test Undergraduate Entrance Exam.
For any further queries regarding the JKCET 2022 Important Dates, comment below.