JKCET Application Form: The application forms for JKCET 2023 will be available from February 2023. Only permanent residents of Jammu and Kashmir will be eligible to apply and interested candidates can apply online.
Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET) is a state-level exam conducted every year by JKBOPEE (Jammu & Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations).
Candidates seeking admission in various B.Tech and B.Arch programs can give JKCET 2023, and will then be eligible for admission in the private and Government colleges of Jammu and Kashmir offering the same.
In this article, aspirants will find all the important detail regarding JKCET – Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET) Eligibility Criteria 2023, Qualification Required.
|Admissions Open for 2023|
|Karnavati University Design College Admissions Open|
|Manipal University Admissions Open|
|Amrita University Admissions Open|
|NIIT University Admissions Open|
JKCET 2023 Application Form Complete Details
Find the complete details regarding JKCET 2023 application form here:
- Application forms are available online only, offline mode of application is not available.
- Application forms will be available from February 2023 and the last date for submitting the application form will be February 2023.
- Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria in order to apply for JKCET. They must be permanent residents of the state of J&K.
How to Apply for JKCET 2023
- Candidates can apply on the official website of JKBOPEE http://www.jakbopee.org or jkbopee.gov.in. Click on ‘ click to apply’ and under the section of ‘online application’, select ‘common entrance test’.
- After filling out and submitting the registration form, candidates can pay the fee of Rs 800 either online or offline.
- The online fee can be paid through debit card or credit card or net banking.
- Offline payment has to be done through any branch of HDFC bank or J&K bank. The fee is non-refundable.
- After successful payment of the fee, candidates must fill in various personal and educational details in the application form.
- Candidates will also have to upload category certificates if applicable.
- Incomplete application forms will be rejected.
- Certificates showing proof of permanent address and date of birth proof will also be required.
- Candidates will also be required to upload scanned images ( jpg format/ 10-50kb) of their photograph and signature/thumb impression.
- Take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
- Those who have successfully filled out the application form can download their admit cards from the official website which will be made available from the second week of April.
For the detailed article on, JKCET 2023: Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test Undergraduate Entrance Exam.
For any further queries regarding the JKCET 2023 Application Form, comment below.