JIPMER PG MD/MS 2023 Registration started on 5th September 2022. Exam Dates (January session) have been announced. JIPMER PG MD/MS is conducted by the Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research which was earlier known as the Ecole De Medicine de Puducherry. After the transfer of Puducherry to the Union Territory of India, it was named the Dhanvantari Medical College. Later the name was changed to JIPMER.
It is one of the renowned medical colleges in India that offers Post graduation courses in the fields of medical science. Those who wish to become a Doctor of Medicine that is, MD or Master of Surgery that is MS can apply in JIPMER after completion of their bachelor’s degree that is MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery).
JIPMER PG 2023 Registration has been started on 5th September 2022. Exam Dates (January session) have been announced. Click here to register.
This article is about all the necessary information related to JIPMER. If you are one who wishes to pursue MD/MS courses, JIPMER has its door open for you.
Read the information about the JIPMER Registration form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria, and Result below.
Table of Contents
JIPMER PG MD/MS 2023 Important Dates
JIPMER conducts 2 sessions for MD/MS courses. One starts in the month of January and the other starts in the month of July. Below mentioned dates are of both sessions.
|Events (INI CET (January Session))||Exam Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Online Application availability||5th September 2022|
|Application form Last date of submission||26th September 2022|
|Status of Basic Registration and last date of correction of rejected Images||30th September to 3rd October 2022|
|Final Status of Accepted Basic Registration||6th October 2022|
|Generation of examination unique code||12th October to 25th October 2022|
|Uploading of a valid certificate||12th October to 13th November 2022|
|Checking the status of completion of the application form & last date of submission of required documents||28th to 31st October 2022|
|The final status of online registration and release of Admit Card||7th November 2022|
|INI CET 2023 Exam Date||13th November 2022|
|Result declaration||November 2022|
|Counseling starts||December 2022|
|Events||January Session Dates||July Session Dates|
|Application form Release Date||September 3rd week 2022||March 1st week 2023|
|Application Form Submission Closing Date||October 4th week 2022||April 2nd week 2023|
|Admit Card Availability||November 1st week 2022||May 3rd week 2023|
|Date of Exam||December 1st week 2022||June 1st week 2023|
|Result Announcement||December 2nd week 2022||June 2nd week 2023|
|First Counselling||December 3rd week 2022||June 4th week 2023|
|Second Counselling||January 1st week 2023||July 4th week 2023|
|Third Counselling||January 4th week 2023||August 3rd Week 2023|
|Fourth Counselling||February 4th week 2023||September 4th week 2023|
JIPMER PG MD/MS 2023 Registration Form
The applicants who wish to apply for PG MD/MS Course can fill the form using the guidelines given below:
- The applicants can apply online.
- There is no option for offline application.
- Those who wish to apply for JIPMER PG MD/MS 2023 course must log on to the official website of JIPMER.
- Those applicants who wish to take admission in the January session must fill out the registration form in the month of September 2022.
- Those who wish to apply for the January session can apply in the month of March 2023.
- The applicants must fill out the form correctly and clearly.
- In case of wrong information is provided by the candidate, the application will be rejected by the authority of JIPMER.
- The applicants must be ready with a scanned copy of all the necessary documents, and photos and sign before filling out the form.
- These scanned copies of documents must be attached to the registration form.
- The size of the photo is 30X45mm while that of the Sign must be 80X35mm.
- After duly filling out the registration form, the applicant must submit the registration fee.
- Applicants are requested to check and recheck the details filled in the registration form.
- The applicants must keep a printout copy of the registration form.
JIPMER PG MD/MS 2023 Application Fee
|General/ OBC||4000/- Rs.|
|ST/ SC||3200/- Rs.|
|OPH||No payment required|
*Mode of Payment ONLINE via. Credit Card Debit Card Net Banking
|AIPVT||DNB CET SS||DNB PDCET|
JIPMER PG MD/MS 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for PG MD/MS in JIPMER, the applicants must check the eligibility criteria. Below mentioned are all the necessary criteria regarding the eligibility of the candidate.
- The applicant must be an Indian.
- Non-Residential Indians are also eligible to apply.
- He or She must be 20 years or more in age.
- The applicant must have attained an MBBS degree from a recognized university or institution.
- The last university/ institution of the applicant must fall under the recognized body of the Medical Council of India.
- The applicant must have obtained 55% in MBBS.
- The ST/SC Candidate must have obtained 50% in MBBS.
- The applicant must have obtained a 1-year training certificate from a recognized health care center or hospital.
JIPMER PG MD/MS 2023 Result
- The JIPMER result for the January session will be announced in the month of December 2022.
- The result for the July session releases in the month of June 2023.
- The result will be uploaded to the JIPMER official website.
- There is no provision for personal notification or result delivery.
- The applicant can check online by entering their enrollment number and other necessary details.
- The result declared by the JIPMER authority is the final result.
- There is no checking or re-checking allowed.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates.
- The NRI Candidates must get a minimum 50%, and those of the General Category or OBC must get 45% in the minimum.
- The minimum percentile for ST/SC and OPH is 40%