JIPMER 2022 is a national level entrance exam to get admission in UG medical MBBS courses which is Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research.
The JIPMER Karaikal & Puducherry campuses will offer admission. In this section, you will get the updates for JIPMER 2022: Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, Syllabus.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
JIPMER 2022 Exam Dates
In this section, applicants will find all the necessary details related to JIPMER 2022; the university has released the official dates.
|Starting of online application form||1st week of March|
|Last date of submitting the application form||2nd week of April|
|Admit Card Release Date||3rd week of May|
|JIPMER MBBS Examination Date||1st week of June|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of June|
|Counselling date||Last week of June|
JIPMER 2022 Eligibility Criteria
In this section, candidates will find the eligibility criteria led down by the JIPMER 2022, only the students that qualify the requirements will be able to apply for the exam.
- The applicant applying for the exam needs to be an Indian citizen.
- As of 31st December 2020, the age of the candidates should be at least 17 years.
- The applicant must have graduated from 10+2 (intermediate) or any equivalent exam from any recognized institute/university with marks no less than 50% for the general category, and for general category 40% marks.
- Candidates need to have Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology as the core subjects in the qualifying exam.
JIPMER MBBS 2022 Exam Pattern
In this section, candidates will find the JIPMER 2022 exam pattern:
- Mode: The university will conduct the test via online mode.
- Duration: The total span for the exam will be of about 150 minutes.
- Shifts: The authority will conduct the exam in two shifts, i.e., once in the morning and another in the afternoon.
- Medium: The language of the examination will be English language.
No of Questions: The question paper will have a total of 200 questions
- Type of Questions: The question will be in the MCQ format.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, the allotted marks will be four marks. No negative marking will be there.
JIPMER MBBS 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of JIPMER MBBS entrance exam will be prepared from the curriculum as prescribed by the State Board Higher Secondary and CBSE for the 11th and 12th class. The curriculum will be from the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English Language and Comprehension and Logical & Quantitative Reasoning. The curriculum will consist of all the topics which are essential for the examination.
JIPMER MBBS 2022 Application Form
The candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria will be able to register for the exam, In this section, the candidates will find all the details about JIPMER 2022 Application Form:
- The candidates will be able to apply for JIPMER 2022 through online mode only.
- The application forms will be available on JIPMER official website from 1st week of March.
- The candidates are required to fill all the important details such as name and address of the candidate along with the educational qualifications.
- The candidates should also submit their scanned photo and signature in proper JPEG format.
- After filling the application form, the fee for application form has to be paid.
- Candidates can pay the application fee using a debit card, credit card, net banking or bank Challan.
JIPMER MBBS 2022 Admit Card
- Admit card will be available via the online mode only on the official website.
- The admit card will be available starting from May 2022.
- Candidate will not send the hard copy of admit card via post.
- Admit card is essential documents for appearing in the exam.
- The candidates need to carry the admit card with them while appearing for the examination, failing to do so will result in expulsion from the exam.
JIPMER MBBS 2022 Result
After the successful commencement of exam, the authority will publish the result on their official website, starting from June 2022, the students will be able to download the admit card from university website using their application number & date of birth. Once the result has been released a list will be made available for the candidates shortlisted for counselling. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the result. Candidate must need to keep a printout of result with you for future use.
JIPMER MBBS 2022 Counselling
The shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling to attend JIPMER MBBS 2022 on the basis of merit list. The conducting authority will reach the candidates through SMS or Email. Candidate must need to bring all the documents along with them.