The official website, jeemain.nta.nic.in, now offers access to JEE Main 2022 Login. To fill out the application, download the admit card, view the results, and download the rank card, candidates must have a JEE Main 2022 Login. When registering, JEE Main Login credentials are generated. Candidates must use their JEE Main Application Number, password, or DOB to log in.
- Two sessions will be used to conduct JEE Main 2022:
- JEE Main 2022 Phase 1: June 23, 2022, to June 29, 2022
- JEE Main 2022 Phase 2: July 21, 2022, to July 30, 2022
- Through JEE Main registrations, applicants can create their login information. Candidates won’t be able to fully fill out the form, download the admit card, or view their results until they create their JEE Main 2022 Login credentials.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
JEE Main 2022 Login- What is it used for?
The following functions will require you to use your JEE Main 2022 Login:
- To submit your JEE Main 2022 application, visit the official website at nta.ac.in or jeemain.nta.nic.in and fill out the online application form.
- In order to download the JEE Main Admit Card 2022
- To obtain the JEE Main 2022 Answer Key, click here.
- The act of objecting to the Answer Key.
- To check the results of the JEE Main 2022 exam
JEE Main 2022 Login: How to Create Credentials?
The same JEE Main 2022 Login information can be used to sign up for all four phases. Also, candidates who are taking the exam for the first time in the February session must register and create their login information in order to access the dashboard through JEE Main 2022 Registration. To make a JEE Main 2022 Login, candidates can follow the steps below:
- Step 1: Go to the site for JEE Main, which is jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Step 2: Click on the “Online Registration” direct link. There will be a new window. There, click “New Registration” to set up your login name and password.
- Step 3: The JEE Main 2022 registration form will now open, and you will need to fill in the following information:
- Identification ID type
- Enter the security pin Captcha and click on submit
- Identification ID number
- Date of Birth
- State of Eligibility
- State from where class 12th is passed/appearing
- Candidates Name
- Step 4: When you click “Submit,” you’ll get a Login ID and a Password that you should keep safe for future use.
- Step 5: To finish the JEE Main application process, click “Fill the Application Form.”
Your login information will also be sent to the email address and phone number you used to sign up.
What to do if Forget JEE Main 2022 Login Details?
Candidates in the JEE Main 2022 exam are strongly urged to safeguard their login credentials at all times. If you do not have these details, you will not be able to check any of the important information related to the examination nor will you be able to download the admit card. In the event that a candidate forgets either their application number or their password, the relevant authorities have made it possible to retrieve both of these pieces of information. Only those candidates who successfully register will have access to this facility.
Forgot JEE Main Application/Registration Number
Candidates are required to visit the official website and select the “Forgot Application Number” link in order to retrieve their application numbers. After that, a new window similar to the one shown in the picture below will open up. In order to retrieve your application Number, please enter all of the required information. Candidates are required to enter the following information with great care:
- Candidate Name
- Mother Name
- Security Pin
- Father Name
Forgot JEE Main Password
If an applicant forgets his or her password, he or she must go to the website and click on “Forgot Password.” Then a new window will pop up, giving you three ways to get the password back:
- You can get back your password in one of three ways.
- In the first choice, you have to give the correct answer to the security question you set up when you filled out the form.
- You can also choose the second option, which will send you an OTP to the phone number you used to sign up, which you can then use to change your password.
JEE Main 2022 Login to Fill Application Form
Those who want to take the JEE Main in 2022 can find out how to fill out the form. Candidates can look at the steps below to find out more about the JEE Main Registration Process:
- Step 1: Registration
- Candidates must first go to the official website to finish the registration process.
- When you’re done with the registration process, you’ll get your login information, which you can use to fill out the online application form.
- Step 2: Fill out the application form on the website
- Candidates who want to apply will have to put in information like their personal details, the name of the paper they want to take, where they want to take the exam, how much their parents make, the language of the questions, their education, etc.
- Then you have to check the Declaration.
- Review your Application Form and click “Final Submit”
- Step 3: Upload Documents
- The candidates must upload their documents, such as their photos and signature.
- Application forms with photos that are hard to see will be turned down.
- The scanned picture should be between 10 kb and 200 kb in size.
- The scanned signature should be between 4 and 30 kb in size.
- Step 4: Online Fee Payment
- Payment of fees is the last step to finishing the process.
- You can pay the JEE Main Registration Fee with a credit card, debit card, net banking, PAYTM, or UPI.
- After candidates have paid their online fees, they can print out the application form for future use.
|Exam Center||Paper Type||SC/ST/PWD/Transgender/Girls (INR)||General/Gen- EWS/OBC (NCL) (Male) (INR)|
|B.E./B.Tech and B. Arch or B.E./B.Tech and B. Planning or B.E./B.Tech, B. Arch and B.Planning or B.Arch and B.Planning||650||1300|
|B.E./B.Tech and B. Arch or B.E./B.Tech and B. Planning or B.E./B.Tech, B. Arch and B.Planning or B.Arch and B.Planning||3000||6000|
JEE Main 2022 Login to Download Admit Card
After the date is announced, candidates can get their admit cards from the official website.
- JEE Main 2022 Admit Card is one of the most important documents you’ll need for the test, and without it, you won’t be able to get into the testing room.
- Also, your admit card will have all the important information about the exam center, exam time, exam date, venue address, etc.
- After candidates download their JEE Main 2022 Admit Card, they must check it for any mistakes. If there is a difference, you must tell the authorities right away.
Candidates will have two ways to log in to get their admit cards. First, you can use your Application Number and Password to log in. The second option is to use your Application Number and Date of Birth to log in. To get your JEE Main 2022 Admit Card, you can do the following:
- Step 1: Go to jeemain.nta.nic.in, which is the official website.
- Step 2: Click “Download Admission Ticket.”
- Step 3: Choose one of the Login Options and fill in the correct information.
- Step 4: Click “Download Admission Ticket.”
- Step 5: Download the ticket and make two or three copies. Check your admit card carefully to make sure it has all the information you need.
JEE Main 2022 Login to Download Answer Key
Following the exam, NTA will publish JEE Main 2022 Official Answer Keys for each session separately. By entering their Application Number, Password, and DOB through the JEE Main 2022 Login, applicants can access their Answer Key, Question Paper, and Response Sheet.
Candidates can use the answer key to calculate their raw score and use the JEE Main 2022 College Predictor to predict a list of colleges that will accept their scores.
The steps listed below can be used by candidates to download their answer keys:
- Step 1: First, go to the official website and click the link to the answer key.
- Step 2: select the applicant login tab.
- Step 3: Type in the JEE Main application form number, password, and date of birth.
- Step 4: To see the response on the screen, click the submit button.
- Step 5: A PDF version of the answer key is also available for download.
JEE Main 2022 Login to Raise Objection Against Answer Key
The NTA will give all of the candidates the opportunity to question the accuracy of the answer key. In order to accomplish this, candidates are required to submit an online application and pay a fee of INR 1,000 for each question. Once the fee has been paid, there will be no opportunity for a refund. However, if the NTA decides to accept the challenge, the fee will be refunded to the participant.
The results will be compiled on the basis of the final answer keys, and candidates will not be able to object to the results in any way after they have been announced. In order to lodge objections regarding the answer key, you can follow the steps that are listed below:
- Step 1: First, go to the official website and register by entering your application number, along with your date of birth and a password.
- Step 2: You will notice two options when you are looking at the candidate dashboard:
- Challenge Answer Key
- Recorded Response Will Be Challenged
- Step 3: Select an alternative by clicking on it.
- If you choose the option labeled “Challenge Answer Key,” you will be required to enter the book number, question number, answer, and claimed answer. After that, add it to the list of claims.
- If you choose to “Challenge Recorded Response,” you will be prompted to choose the question number, recorded answer, and claimed answer before proceeding. After that, add it to the list of claims.
- Step 4: Make Online Payment.
JEE Main 2022 Login to Check Result
To check the JEE Main 2022 Result through Login, candidates can do the following:
- Step 1: Go to jeemain.nta.nic.in, the official site for JEE Main.
- Step 2: Click the link that says “JEE Main Result.”
- Step 3: Enter the Application Number, the Date of Birth, and the Security Pin.
- Step 4: Your search result will be shown in a new window.
- Step 5: Save and download your scorecard and JEE Main result. The scorecard will only be available online at the JEE Main portal. It will not be sent by email, text message, or mail. For the JEE Main Counselling process, you must have this scorecard.
Benefits of JEE Main 2022 Login
- Those who are interested in pursuing a career in engineering should begin by registering for JEE Main.
- After successfully creating a login for JEE Main, you will be provided with your very own candidate’s dashboard. From this location, you will be able to complete or check the status of all processes related to the examination.
- You will need to use your JEE Main Login details in order to download your admit card. As is common knowledge, an admit card is one of the most important documents that must be presented at the time of the examination.
- You have the option to check or download the answer key for your JEE Main exam.
- Using the JEE Main login system is another option for submitting objections regarding the answer key.
- Only after successfully logging in will candidates be able to view their results.
Yes. In order to check the result, you will need to enter the correct registration number as well as the password. Your candidate’s dashboard is where the result will be displayed; however, if you are unable to successfully log in, you will not be able to view the result. In addition to that, you will need your JEE Main Login details in order to download the scorecard.
After the announcement of the exam dates for JEE Main 2022, the admit card distribution will begin. In the event that you have forgotten the password for your JEE Main 2022 Login, then you will need to retrieve it by following these instructions.
Go to the website for the organization and click the link that says “Forgot Password.”
After that, you will have three different choices.
Choose an option, and we’ll retrieve your password for you.