JEE Mains Exam Application Form: Application Form for JEE Main 2022 The JEE Main 2022 application form was reopened for session 2 on July 11, according to the National Testing Agency. The last day to submit an application for session 2 of the JEE Main 2022 was July 12. (11 PM). At the website jeemain.nta.nic.in 2022, applicants were able to finish registering for the JEE Main exam that will be given in July. The NTA JEE Main 2022 examination will take place between the dates July 21 and July 30.
Registration, the uploading of scanned documents, and the payment of the application fees are all required parts of the JEE Main Application Form Filling. The application fees for JEE Main vary depending on the subjects that candidates plan to test their knowledge on. The application fees for male candidates in the categories General/Gen-EWS/OBC (NCL) are INR 650 for a single paper. On the other hand, candidates in the categories SC/ST/PwD/Transgender and Female will be required to pay application fees of INR 325. In the event that your registration for JEE Main 2022 is successful, a confirmation page will be produced. Candidates are strongly encouraged to download the application and take a printout of it before the deadline of June 30, 2022, as it will no longer be accessible after that date.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
JEE Main Application Form 2022 Highlights
|Particulars||JEE Mains Exam Application Form 2022 Details|
|JEE Main Full Form||Joint Entrance Exam Main|
|JEE Mains 2022 Exam Date||Session 1 – June 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, and 29, 2022
Session 2 – July 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 and 30, 2022
|Mode of availability||Online|
|JEE Main 2022 Official website||jeemain.nta.nic.in2022|
|Exam Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|JEE 2022 Application fees||Rs. 650 for Male candidates of the Unreserved/OBC category
Rs. 325 for Female candidates of the Unreserved/OBC category
Rs. 325 for SC/ST/PwD/Transgender category candidates
JEE Mains Exam Application Form 2022 Dates
JEE Main 2022 is divided into two sessions, with Session I taking place in June and Session II in July. Phase 1 and Phase 2 dates for JEE Main Application Form 2022 are listed below:
JEE Mains Exam Application FormDate for Phase 1
|Application Form 2022||March 1, 2022|
|Last Date to fill out Application Form||April 25, 2022 (9 PM)|
|Last Date to pay Application Form||April 25, 2022 (11:50 PM)|
|Exam Date||June 23 to June 29, 2022|
JEE Main Application Form Date for Phase 2 (Re-opened)
|Application Form 2022||July 11, 2022, to July 12, 2022 (11:50 PM)|
|Last date to pay Application Fee||July 12, 2022 (11:50 PM)|
|JEE Main Exam Date||July 21 to July 30, 2022|
Eligibility to fill JEE Main Application Form 2022
Candidates must make sure they are JEE Main 2022 Eligible because failure to do so will result in disqualification from the test if discovered at a later stage.
- Candidates must have passed the 12th grade in 2020, 2021, or be scheduled to take it in 2022.
- Age Restrictions: There are no age restrictions for JEE Main 2022.
- Amount of tries: JEE Main 2022 is held over the course of two sessions. The exam is scheduled for June and July of this year. Candidates may take part in either or both exam sessions.
- Mandatory Subjects: For B.E./B. Tech applicants, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, and Technical Vocational subjects were required to pass the qualifying examination. Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry for B.Arch. Math for the B. Planning degree.
JEE Mains Exam Application Form 2022
On July 11, 2022, JEE Main 2022 Registration (Session 2) was reopened. The deadline to register and pay is July 11, 2022. Register here by clicking.
The following information, pertaining to the JEE Main 2022 Application Form, is provided here:
- It has been announced that the application form for JEE Main 2022 is now available online. There is absolutely no other way that your application form will be accepted.
- Starting on March 1, 2022, prospective students can begin filling out application forms for the first session of the exam. The beginning of the second session, which will last until the first of June 2022, has been set.
- Registrations will begin again on April 18, 2022, for the first session of the program.
- The deadline to submit an application for the JEE Main (first phase) is the 25th of April 2022. The application and payment deadline for the second session has been extended until June 30th, 2022.
- Candidates are reminded that they cannot submit their applications without first uploading a photo and signature that conform to the specifications provided and are the appropriate size for a passport.
- Because the candidate’s registered phone number and email address will be the ones to receive all of the important information, these must both be active and valid.
- Candidates have the option of filling out an application form for either Session 1 or Session 2 (or both), depending on which session(s) they wish to participate in.
- There is room for only one application form, and submitting more than one will result in your application being denied.
- Applicants who are applying for the first session do not need to submit an application for any subsequent sessions. Candidates who fit this description are able to log in and complete the application form by using the information they provided in the first session form.
- After all of the information has been entered, he or she is required to take a printout of the form and store it somewhere secure until it is needed again in the future.
How to Fill JEE Mains Exam 2022 Application Form @jeemain.nta.nic.in?
Step 1: Registration
- Visit jeemain.nta.nic.in, the JEE Main website.
- Register online and make sure to write down the application number generated by the system.
- after giving the necessary information. Candidates will need to choose a security question and answer and create a password.
- An application number will be generated once all personal information has been entered correctly.
Note: The Application Number will be required for applications to JEE Main 2022 during both sessions. With their application number and password, applicants can log in further.
Step 2: Filling out an application form is step two.
- Using their system-generated application number and password they created to complete the JEE Main Application Form 2022, candidates can log in.
- Details like your name, address, city of the exam, educational background, and uploading the required documents and images are all details.
Note: Candidates should make sure that the uploaded signature and photo are clear because otherwise, their application may be rejected. There won’t be any form correction services offered.
Step 3: Paying the application fees:
- Candidates will need to pay the JEE Main 2022 application fees after completing steps 1 and 2.
- Application fees may be paid online using Net Banking, a credit card, a debit card, a UPI, or Paytm.
- A confirmation page will only be generated after the application fees have been paid successfully.
- The confirmation page should be saved and printed out by candidates.
Documents Required for JEE Mains Exam Application Form 2022
When starting the JEE Main Application Form 2022, candidates should have the following information at hand.
- Scanned copy of PwD certificate
- Details of Educational Qualification
- Scanned copy of Category Certificate
- Valid Email Id and Mobile Number
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
- Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking/ UPI Details for payment of Application Fees payment
Specification of Documents Required for JEE Main Application Form 2022
|Scanned Photograph||10 kb- 200 kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Scanned Signature||4 kb-30 kb||JPG/JPEG|
|Category Certificate||50 kb- 300 kb|
|Scanned copy of PwD certificate||50 kb- 300 kb|
- The application fee for JEE Main 2022 can be paid online by candidates.
- Credit cards, debit cards, net banking, Paytm, and UPI are all accepted forms of payment.
- The application fee is only refunded in the event that a candidate applied but did not show up for the exam.
- If the client so chooses, the fee may also be carried over to the following session.
The following table details the application fee:
JEE Main 2022 Application Fees For Exam Centers in India
|Paper||Application form Fees for General/ Gen-EWS/ OBC- NCL||Application Form Fees for SC/ST/PwD candidates|
|B.E/B.Tech and B.Arch Or
B.E/B.Tech and B.Planning
B.E/B.Tech, B.Arch, and B.Planning
B.Arch and B.Planning
Male- INR 1300
Female/ Third Gender- INR 650
|Male/Female/Third Gender- INR 650|
|B.E/B.Tech or B.Arch or B.Planning||
Male- INR 650
Female/Third Gender- INR 325
|Male/Female/Third Gender- INR 325|
JEE Main 2022 Application fees for Exam Centers Outside India
|Paper||Application Form Fees for SC/ST/PwD candidates||Application form Fees for General/ Gen-EWS/ OBC- NCL|
|B.E/B.Tech Or B.Arch Or B.Planning||Male/ Female/ Third Gender- INR 1500||
Male- INR 3000
Female/Third Gender- INR 1500
|B.E/B.Tech AND B.ArchOr
B.E/B.Tech and B.Planning
B.E/B.Tech, B.Arch, and B.Planning
B.Arch and B.Planning
|Male/ Female/ Third Gender – INR 30000||
Male- INR 6000
Female/Third Gender- INR 3000
Steps to Recover JEE Main Application Number and Password
The JEE Main Application Number and Password are required for both JEE Main 2022 sessions. Candidates will be able to log in directly using the application number and password generated by the system.
- Visit the JEE Main website at jeemain.nta.ac.in.
- Select the “Forget Password” link.
- Give your application number and birthdate.
- The link to create a new password will be sent to the candidate’s registered email address.
- Candidates can check their email address or the message sent when their application number was generated if they can’t remember their application number.
- Candidates can also look for the Application Number on the printout of the confirmation page.
Common Problems in Filling JEE Main Application Form 2022
Filling out the JEE Main 2022 application may be challenging for some applicants. Below are some common issues and suggestions for avoiding them:
|Problem||How to avoid|
|Uploading Documents and Photographs||Documents with incorrect specifications may be the cause of this issue. Before uploading a document, candidates should make sure they have read the specifications.|
|Payment of Application Fees||If candidates are having trouble making their payments, they should try again later.|
|Downloading Confirmation Page||Candidates should visit the relevant bank or payment gateway if they are unable to download the confirmation page in order to successfully pay their application fees or to request a refund for multiple application fee payments.|
JEE Mains Exam Application Form 2022 Correction
After completing the registration process, the facility to make corrections to JEE Main applications was made available for JEE Main session 2. After the initial phase of the registration process was finished, applicants had the opportunity to make changes to their applications during the period the 6th through the 8th of April 2022 (Session 1). Only a few details that have been specifically mentioned by the authority will be open to alterations being made. The first through third of July 2022 were the days during which corrections could be submitted for Session 2.
Earlier, it was announced by the competent authority that there will be no JEE Main correction window open for modification. However, the authority, in response to numerous representations made by the candidates, made it possible for them to edit or modify the details that were included in their application. Corrections can only be made using the online link that is provided on the website. NTA will not accept corrections that are mailed, faxed, WhatsApp, emailed, or handed in by candidates.
NTA will soon make the JEE Main 2022 online application correction window available to phase 2 candidates. This facility will be available to students who accidentally entered any incorrect information in their JEE Main application form 2022 or applicants with errors in uploaded images. To access the correctional facility, they must use the JEE Main candidate login. While some details will be available for free modification, students will need to pay an additional fee to change others. The following details are modifiable:
- Personal Information: Spelling errors in your name, your parent’s names, etc. can be fixed.
- Academic Information: In this section, you can correct your school information, passing year, and qualifying exam results.
- Paper Change: The decision to switch from Paper 1 to Paper 2 or from Paper 2 to Paper 1. Candidates may apply for both papers if they have already submitted an application for one paper and paid the balance fee.
- Exam Centers: Candidates won’t be able to switch their exam center preferences.
- Examining language options include Hindi/Gujarati and English, as well as the opposite.
- Candidates may also make changes to their names, states of eligibility, and dates of birth.
- Candidates have the option of switching categories. Fees are not refundable if candidates switch from the general category to the reserved category. Candidates will be required to pay the remaining fee if they switch from the reserved to the general category.
Application Form Correction: Details that cannot be changed
The information on the JEE Main Application Form for 2022 that cannot be changed has been specified by NTA. These specifics consist of:
- Permanent Address
- Mobile Number
- Correspondence Address
- Email Address
JEE Main Application Form Correction: Details that can be changed
The remaining candidate information can be divided into categories for candidates who have had their Aadhar verified and those who have not. These consist of:
|Details||For Aaadhar Verified Candidates||For Aadhar not Verified candidates|
|Sub- Category||You can either change the Sub-Category or re-upload the Subcategory certificate (anyone only)||You can either change the Sub-Category or re-upload the Subcategory certificate (anyone only)|
|Candidate Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name,||Candidates may choose to change either their Mother’s or Father’s name.||Candidate can change either one of the Candidate’s Name Mother’s name or Father’s Name|
|Category||Category can either be changed or category certificate can be re-uploaded (anyone only)||You can either change the category or re-upload the category certificate (anyone only)|
|Date of Birth and Gender||No||Yes|
|Course||Yes, candidates can change their chosen courses.||Yes, candidates can add or correct courses selected|
What After Filling JEE Main application form 2022?
Candidates must download a copy of the application form for future use after submitting the JEE Mains registration form for 2022. The application form cannot be modified by candidates who wish to switch their exam location. The JEE Main 2022 admit card can only be downloaded from the official website, jeemain.nta.nic.in, by applicants whose JEE Main 2022 application form has been submitted accurately and on time. Prior to that, NTA also made the JEE Mains 2022 Mock Test available for candidates to use in their joint entrance exam preparation.
How to Check Status of JEE Main Application Form 2022?
The successful submission of the IIT JEE 2022 application form results in messages being sent to the student’s registered email addresses and mobile numbers. Students can access their applicant portal using their application number and password to check the status of their application, though. Students can confirm the final submission of their JEE Main 2022 application form by checking the status of their completed JEE Main 2022 application form. Upon logging in, students can view the status of their application. The status of the application and the payment of the application fee will be shown on the screen.
Application Form: Previous Year’s Statistics
The total number of applicants who registered and took the JEE (Main)–2021 B.E./B.Tech (Paper-1) examination across all four sessions was: –
|The number of common candidates registered in all the Four (February/March/July/August) Sessions 2021 Examination.||412171|
|The number of common candidates appeared in all the Four (February/March/July/August) Sessions 2021 Examination.||252954|
|Number of a candidate registered in February (Session-1), 2021 Examination||652628|
|February (Session-1),2021 Examination||621033|
|March(Session-2), 2021 Examination||619641|
|March(Session-2), 2021 Examination||556248|
|July(Session-3), 2021 Examination||709611|
|July (Session-3), 2021 Examination||543553|
|August(Session-4), 2021 Examination||767700|
|August (Session-4), 2021 Examination||481419|
|Total Number of unique candidates registered in all the Four Sessions(February/March/July/August) of JEE (Main), 2021 Examination.||1048012|
|Total Number of unique candidates appeared in all the Four Sessions(February/March/July/August) of JEE (Main), 2021 Examination.||939008|
Gender/category-wise distribution of candidates registered
JEE Main March 2021 Paper-1 – BE/ BTech
|OBC- NCL(Central List)||
Medium-wise distribution of Candidates Registered
JEE Main 2021 March – B.E/B.Tech
|Other Languages (Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu)|
2022 Application- Helpline
Students can contact the National Testing Agency at the address listed below if they need assistance filling out the NTA JEE Main application form.
National Testing Agency
Block C-20 1A/8 ,Sector- 62
IITK Outreach Centre, Gautam Buddh Nagar
Noida-201309, Uttar Pradesh (India)
Contact No : 0120 -6895200
Candidates in this situation must pay the fee once more. Within 7 working days, the failed transaction’s amount will be refunded.
Candidates can register on the official jeemain.nta.ac.in or nta.ac.in website if they wish to participate in JEE Mains 2022. Candidates can complete the JEE Main 2022 Application Form by entering all the necessary information, uploading supporting documentation, and paying the application fee after successfully registering.
When completing the JEE Main 2022 application form, candidates had to upload scanned copies of their identification and signature.
Yes, the NTA had offered a once-off correction option to applicants who had successfully registered for JEE Main Session I in 2022. Such candidates may change their application details up until April 8, 2022.
Any candidate can fill out a JEE Main application and sit for the test, regardless of percentage. Admission to institutes must meet minimum percentage requirements.
When completing the JEE Main Application Form 2022, candidates will need to attach supporting documentation such as scanned copies of their photo, signature, and category certificate (if applicable). They will also need to pay their application fees using debit or internet banking.
The JEE Main registration form was open to students who had passed class 12 in 2020, and 2021, or who were scheduled to take the exam in 2022 with PCM/B.
The Phase 2 candidate registration period has been reopened by NTA. Between July 11 and July 12, 2022, candidates for Phase 2 of the JEE Main can apply whether they are new or have already registered for Phase 1.
Yes, but it is preferable to make sure that the name and date are mentioned as per NTA.
Phase 1 registration for JEE Main 2022 has already ended. JEE Main 2022 Phase 2 registration ends on July 12th (till 11:50 PM).