IRMASAT is known as the Institute of Rural Management Anand Social Awareness Test. Institute of Rural Management Anand is the conducting authority that conducts the test every year. IRMASAT is conducted for the admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM) and Fellow Programme in Rural Management (FPRM) programme.
The candidates looking forward to pursuing PGDRM or FPRM from IRMA must appear in IRMASAT 2022 and qualify that exam. In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding IRMASAT – Institute of Rural Management Anand Social Awareness Test Application forms 2022.
Details like How to fill the IRMASAT 2022 Application Form, How to Register for IRMASAT 2022, How to Apply for the IRMASAT 2022 Exam are discussed below.
IRMASAT Application Form 2022 Dates
|IRMASAT 2022 Application process begins||October 2021|
|Last date for filling the IRMASAT 2022 Application form||December 2021|
IRMASAT Application Form 2022
IRMASAT 2022 for admission to IRMA 2022 will be completed after the shortlisting for the GA-PI round. It is expected that the last date for IRMASAT 2022 application will be December 2021 The IRMASAT 2022 examination will be shortlisted only for those applicants who are eligible to apply for IRMA 2022 admission and who have been registered and scored the required minimum percentile in CAT 2022 / XAT 2022. The date of the IRMASAT 2022 exam is the first week of February 2022.
- The applicants will be able to register for IRMASAT 2022 in both online and offline mode.
- The window for the registration will start for the applicants from October 2021.
- The final date to register for Indian Nationals is December 2021
How to Fill IRMASAT Registration 2022 Online
The applicants can submit the IRMASAT 20202221 Application Form online by reading the below mentioned steps:
- The candidate needs to go to the official website of IRMASAT i.e. irma.ac.in
- After visiting the website , they have to register using the email id and password.
- Now the candidate has to submit all the personal details as well as academic details.
- After that the candidate has to provide the scanned copies of their latest photograph and signature in the format specified by the institute.
- Finally the candidate has to pay the registration fee and finish the registration process.
How to Fill IRMASAT Registration 2022 Offline
- The candidate will have to buy the registration form through the IRMASAT Admissions office or
- They can write to the address below with a demand draft drawn in favour of the “Institute of Rural Management Anand” payable at par at Anand.
Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMASAT)
Anand – 388 001, Gujarat
- After receiving the demand draft, institute will send the printed materials (prospectus, application form, sample question paper of “IRMASAT” etc.) to the candidate.
- The applicants belonging to the BPL category will send their request with a self-attested latest proof of BPL status which has been issued by the appropriate authority.
IRMASAT 2022 Application Fee
- The candidate will be able to pay their registration fee via both modes i.e, offline and online.
- For the online mode, the applicants will be able to use debit card/credit card/net banking.
- Whereas for the offline mode, the applicant has to get a bank challan of SBI.
- Foreign Nationals can pay using INR or their home currency.
Here we have mentioned the IRMASAT Registration Fee:
|General/ OBC||Rs. 1500|
Find the detailed article here: IRMASAT 2022 – Institute of Rural Management Anand Social Awareness Test.