IPU CET BBA 2022 application form has started. IPU CET BBA 2022 is an undergraduate university level exam. It will be conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (IPU) for admission to various programs like Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor in Business Administration (Banking & Insurance) and Bachelor in Business Administration (Computer-Aided Management). The application forms for IPU CET BBA 2022 will be available in March 2022. Candidates interested in pursuing BBA from GGSIPU must give an attempt to IPU CET BBA 2022.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
The registration for IPU CET BBA 2022 has begun, the last date to apply is April 30, 2022.
Click Here to Apply (Direct Link)
IPU CET 2022 Highlights
|Exam Name||IPU CET 2022|
|Exam level||University level exam|
|Common name||IPU CET / GGSIPU CET BBA|
|Conducted by||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)|
|Duration of Exam||150 minutes or 2.5 Hours|
|Number of sections||Four|
|Course Duration||3 years|
|Specializations||Bachelor of Business Administration,|
Bachelor of Business Administration (Banking & Insurance),
Bachelor of Business Administration (Computer-Aided Management)
IPU CET BBA 2022 Important Dates
|Exam application start begins||March 4, 2022|
|The end date of application form of GGSIPU CET BBA exam||April 30, 2022|
|Date of editing forms already submitted||To be notified|
|Issue of GGSIPU CET BBA Admit card||To be notified|
|GGSIPU CET BBA||To be notified|
|Declaration of GGSIPU CET BBA Result||To be notified|
|Start of Counselling of GGSIPU CET BBA||To be notified|
IPU CET BBA 2022 Application Form
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) has released the application form for GGSIPU CET BBA on March 4, 2022. Candidates appearing for the exam must check the GGSIPU CET BBA eligibility criteria 2022 before applying. The application process will be closed in April. GGSIPU CET BBA 2022 application form will be available in the online mode.
Steps to fill the Application Form of GGSIPU CET BBA 2022
Go through the following steps to fill the GGSIPU CET BBA 2022 application form. Please fill the details in the application form with utmost care.
- Step 1– Applicants interested in applying for GGSIPU CET BBA 2022, need to visit the official website followed by Application Link.
- Step 2– Now, the applicant needs to click on the “Sign up” tab in order to fill the contact details.
- Step 3– The User ID as well as Password will be produced automatically.
- Step 4– Applicant must enter the login credentials provided at the last step.
- Step 5– Now, the applicant is required to enter personal as well as educational details.
- Step 6– Certain documents must be uploaded by the applicant.
- Step 7– Next, the applicant is required to pay application fees online.
- Step 8– Finally, the applicant must take the printout of the application receipt.
- The registration fee for GGSIPU CET BBA 2022 will be Rs. 1200 for candidates belonging to all categories.
- Earlier, the registration fees were Rs 1000.
- The correction window will be available after the application process comes to an end.
IPU CET BBA 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must check the minimum eligibility criteria before applying for IPU CET BBA. Eligibility of a candidate focuses mainly upon details related to age limit, educational qualification, minimum marks as per GGSIPU CET BBA 2022 eligibility criteria. The application form of GGSIPU CET BBA 2022 will be made available in the online mode in March 2022, and the process will end in August.
IPU CET BBA Eligibility Criteria will consist of four main factors that are given below:
- Age Limit – Candidates must ensure that their age is not more than 21 yrs. as of August 1, 2022, before filling the application form.
- Nationality – There will be no restrictions on the nationality of a candidate. Both Indian, as well as Foreign candidates, can apply for IPU CET BBA 2022. But, foreign candidates need to ensure that they have relevant documents proving their nationality.
- Educational Qualification – Candidates applying for IPU CET BBA 2022 must ensure that they have completed their HSSC or 10+2 from a recognized board with English as one of the main subjects.
- Minimum Marks – Candidates appearing for IPU CET BBA 2022 must have secured at least 50% in their HSSC exams to be eligible.
IPU CET BBA 2022 Exam Pattern
Institution prescribes the IPU CET BBA exam pattern for the candidates to get an overview of the exam. The exam will consist of 100 multiple-choice questions (MCQs). The exam pattern provided below will give you an idea about the mode of exam, type of questions, sections, marking scheme and duration:
|Mode of Examination||Computer-based test (Online)|
|Duration of Exam||150 minutes or 2.5 hours|
|Total Number of Questions||100|
|Question Paper Type||Objective-Type|
|Marking Scheme||+4 marks for every correct answer|
|Negative marking||One mark will be deducted for every wrong answer|
The exam will be divided into four sections and the details of each section are mentioned below:
|Sections||Weightage Per Section||Total Marks of the Test|
|English Language and Comprehension||25%||100|
|Logical and Analytical Ability||25%||100|
|Aptitude relating to the Management and Communication Skills||25%||100|
IPU CET BBA Preparation Tips
- Make a time table as per syllabus: Candidates must prepare a time table that covers the whole syllabus and stick strictly towards following it.
- Enhancing the Logical Ability Section: “Practice makes a man perfect” goes for Logical Ability section of the exam. As much as questions you solve before the exam, the fewer chances of committing silly mistakes.
- Preparing from Entrance Books: Solve as many questions as possible from the Entrance Books available easily in the markets. These books will help you form an idea about the exact exam pattern and types of questions preferred.
- Solve Mock Tests and Previous Year Question papers: Now, finally, you need to solve mock tests as well as previous year question papers to revise all you have prepared. Try to solve the questions without checking the answers and try not to forget your mistakes.
IPU CET BBA 2022 Syllabus:
The IPU CET BBA 2022 Syllabus will guide the candidates by giving a proper idea about the topics that will be covered under these four sections. The details of the syllabus for IPU CET BBA is given below:
|Section Names||Topics to be covered|
|English Language and Comprehension||Vocabulary
Sentence and Para Jumbles
Idioms and Phrases
One-word Substitution, etc.
|Logical and Analytical Ability||Assessment of Figures and Diagrams
Clubs, series and syllogisms
Statement, Assumptions and Analogies
Statement and conclusions
Clock and Calendar, etc.
|General Awareness||Current Affairs
Business and Economics
Awards and Honors
|Aptitude relating to the Management and Communication Skill||RBI Monetary
Policy Business Awareness,
Liberalization and Globalization, etc.
IPU CET BBA 2022 Admit Card:
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) will release the admit cards for IPU CET BBA 2022 in online mode in May 2022. Exact details of the exam centre, as well as the timings for the examination, will be sent through a text and E-mail to the candidates in advance. Candidates are required to carry two hard-copies of the admit card for IPU CET BBA.
Steps for downloading IPU CET BBA Admit Card 2022
Candidates facing difficulties while downloading the IPU CET BBA 2022 Admit Cards can follow the below-mentioned steps to get their admit cards:
- Step 1- The candidate need to visit the official website i.e. http://www.ipu.ac.in/
- Step 2- Now, click on “Registered candidates” tab.
- Step 3- The candidate need to enter the application no. /registered ID and then enter the password.
- Step 4- Next, the candidate’s GGSIPU CET BBA 2022 admit card will appear on the screen.
- Step 5- Candidate must remember to download and print the copy of the admit card.
Necessary documents to be carried along:
Certain documents are mandatory for the exam centres of IPU CET BBA 2022 so that last-minute delay is avoided. Candidates must ensure to carry the following documents on the day of IPU CET BBA 2022:
- A hard copy of IPU CET BBA admit card 2022
- Any photo ID proof like Aadhaar card/ Voter id/ Pan card/ Passport, etc.
IPU CET BBA 2022 Results
The IPU CET BBA 2022 results will be released by the institution in online mode only. The result will reflect the name of the candidate, rank secured by the candidate and other details. Candidates will be able to download the result by entering their login credentials only.
IPU CET BBA Cut-Offs
Once, results have been declared by the University. The next step is declaring cut-offs for different courses. IPU CET 2022 cut-offs will be released on the official website of the University. The cut-off signifies the rank of candidates and displays the range of ranking required for BBA 2022 admissions in GGSIPU. The candidate needs to clear the cut-off in order to qualify for the next step in admission.
IPU CET BBA 2022 Counselling:
Candidates who qualify the minimum cut off requirements will be called for the IPU CET BBA counselling. The candidates will be shortlisted for the counselling round based on the secured rank and also, availability of seats. Each participating institute will release its cut off. There will be multiple rounds of counselling for IPU CET BBA 2022.
The registration for the counselling process will start after cut-offs will be released. The University will also conduct the spot counselling round to fill the remaining seats. The counselling will be held online as well as offline. Candidates are required to pay a counselling fee of Rs. 1000 for online counselling along with the preference form.
Whereas, for offline counselling, candidates need to reach the allocated venue on the allotted date along with the application fee to submit the preference.
IPU CET BBA 2022 FAQs:
In which mode will the exam will be conducted?
The mode of IPU CET BBA will be Computer Based Test.
Is there any concession in fees for reserved categories?
No, there will be no such fee concession for reserved categories.
What are the documents required for IPU CET BBA counselling?
Documents required for counselling includes Admit card, Class X mark sheet, Class XII mark sheet and certificates
Where will I find the date and place of the exam?
The details of the exam centre, as well as the timings of the exam, will be mentioned on the admit card.
Can I get the application form for IPU CET BBA in offline mode?
No, the application form is made available online only.