IPMAT 2023 also known as Integrated Program in Management Aptitude Test is a national level, aptitude based entrance exam for management program and it is popularly known as IPMAT. Every year, IPMAT is conducted by IIM [Indian Institute of Management], Indore and official bodies of the university for admission in 5-year Integrated Management Program. Candidates, who are seeking to explore their career in Management field, can join the course after successful completion of their senior secondary exams. Integrated Program in Management clearly implies that it offers an integrated degree course for both Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees.
Students who are thinking to enrol in the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Indore’s 5- year Integrated Program in Management (IPM) for 2023- 26 batch will be awarded by Bachelor of Arts (Foundations of Management) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) degrees under Dual Degree Program after successful completion of the course. IIM conducts IPMAT only once in a year and the application form for IPMAT 2023 will be filled in online mode only, no other mode will be applicable.
Table of Contents
|Exam Name||Integrated Program in Management Aptitude Test|
|Popularly known as||IPMAT|
|Courses Offered||Integrated Program in Management field with a dual degree – Bachelor of Arts (Foundations of Management) and Master of Business Administration (MBA) degrees|
|Conducting Authority||Indian Institute of Management [IIM] Indore|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Registration & Application Fee||
For General/NCL-OBC Candidates: Rs. 4,130/-
For SC/ST/PwD Candidates: Rs.2,065/-
Passed in class 12 with 60% marks & should not be above than 20 years of age
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Moderate to Difficult
|Official Contact Details||Tel: 91-731-2439666/91-731-2439800|
|Email ID:||[email protected]|
IPMAT 2023 Important events and Dates
All the important events and dates for IPMAT 2023 will be announced very soon from the official authorities on the official website of IIM i.e. https://www.iimidr.ac.in/ and you can also check here after the announcement from the official website.
|Important Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Availability of Registration form||Third week of March 2023|
|Last Date for Registration||To be announced|
|Releasing date for Hall Ticket||To be announced|
|Exam date||The second week of May 2023|
|Announcement of Result||First week of June 2023|
|Final announcement for admission||To be announced|
IPMAT 2023 Application Form Filling Procedure
The IPMAT 2023 Application Form will be released in February/March 2023 [Tentative]. You can fill the form in online mode only and no other mode will be applicable for registration. For the registration and application process follow the following steps carefully.
- First Visit the official website IIM and download the application brochure.
- Check all the eligibility criteria and read all the important instructions related to the admission procedure, very carefully.
- Again visit the official website and start the registration process, first, you need to create a new ID.
- Now open the Application Form tab and fill in all the necessary details such as personal detail, academic detail, etc whatever is required.
- In the next step, you have to upload the required documents in the exact format that was suggested in the brochure.
- Now deposit the application fee [according to your category] using the online payment option.
NOTE: Do not forget to take a printout of your duly filled application form for future reference.
IPMAT 2023 Application Fee
Candidates should submit their application fee in online mode within the valid time period and the paid fee will be non-refundable/non-transferable
- General/NC-OBC: Rs. 4,130/- [ Four Thousand One Hundred Thirty Rupees only, inclusive of GST @18%]
- SC/ST/PwD: Rs.2,065/- [ Two Thousand Sixty Five rupees only, inclusive of GST @18%]
Preparation tips for IPMAT 2023
- If you are going to give IPMAT 2023 then need to do a thorough practice of Basic Grammer and Maths.
- Candidates who have read Maths in 10 +2 will have an added advantage as the questions will also cover some topics of senior secondary mathematics.
- Daily practice of a minimum of 3-4 hours will be beneficial for the candidates.
- For IPMAT 2023, daily practicing of puzzles is highly required.
- All the candidates must have to use their brains to calculate mentally as fast as they can which will save their time.
- Performing weekly mock tests will give you an idea that how to perform well in the exam by managing your time.
- Increase your spontaneity and vocabulary reading habits as this will be definitely helpful for the Verbal Ability Section.
- So to clear IPMAT 2023, all these tips would be beneficial for you if you work on these tips seriously without wasting any more time then absolutely you can crack this test with a very good rank.
|AMU MBA||MISB BET||BRAOU MBA|
IPMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling out the application form you should have all the information about the eligibility criteria. You will be able to fill out the form only if you meet all the eligibility otherwise your form will be rejected. Here are the important information related to the eligibility criteria as mentioned below.
- Candidates must have qualified for the HSC exam from a recognized board/ institution.
- A minimum of 60% marks should be secured by the candidates in the HSC exam (there is a requirement of minimum 55% marks in the case of reserved category candidates).
- The upper age limit for the candidates to apply for IPMAT is 20 years (there is a relaxation of two years given in the case of reserved category candidates).
IPMAT 2023 Exam Syllabus
The exam syllabus of IPMAT 2023 is divided into two sections Quantitative Ability and Verbal Ability. Some of the important topics for both sections are mentioned below.
- Number System
- Profit and loss
- Quadratic Equations
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Mixture and Allegation
- Permutations and Combinations,
- Matrices and Determinants
- Data Sufficiency
- Data Interpretation
- Correction of Sentences and words
- Para- Jumble
IPMAT 2023 Exam Pattern
The detailed information about the exam pattern for IPMAT 2023 is discussed below. Do carefully check the exam pattern as this is the most important part of your examination.
- There will be a total of three sections in the paper with total of 60 questions.
- Total time duration will be of 90 minutes.
|Sections||Question format||No. of Questions||Time duration (In minutes)|
|Quantitative Ability (QA)||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)||20||30|
|Quantitative Ability (QA)||Short Answer (SA)||10||30|
|Verbal Ability (VA)||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)||30||30|
IPMAT 2023 Hall Ticket
The Hall Ticket for IPMAT 2023 will be available on the official website. Only those candidates who have successfully registered themselves for the Aptitude Test will be eligible to get the hall ticket from the official website of the university in online mode.
To download the hall ticket, candidates will have to log in, in using their credentials and login detail on the official website. Take the printout of the hall ticket for future preference.
Without a hall ticket, candidates will not be able to appear for the aptitude test. So candidates are strictly instructed to carry the hall ticket along with them as it is one of the mandatory documents. Hall tickets should be kept very safely till the time of the admission procedure.
IPMAT Exam Centres 2023
|Exam Center Cities||Exam Center Cities|
IPMAT 2023 Result
The result for IPMAT 2023 will be announced by the official authorities on the official website in online mode only. In order to check the updates of results for IPMAT 2023, candidates are advised to go through the official website regularly.
The results will be announced by the official authorities on the basis of marks secured in the aptitude tests. After the declaration of the result, candidates are instructed to use their application number or roll number and date of birth [whatever is needed] to check the final exam result.
On the behalf of the result, selected candidates need to appear for the Personal Interview [PI] round conducted by the official authorities.
IPM 2023 Selection Procedure
The selection for admission will be based on the various parameters such as Marks obtained, Cutoff, No. of seats, and No. of students applied, Written-test, Personal interview.
- The selection will depend on the academic marks and cutoff marks.
- Candidates who have successfully cracked the exam and met the cut-off will be called for counseling.
- The selected candidates will further call for document verification and counseling process and after that, they will call for an interview round.
- Once the interview round will finish for further process, authorities will release a final merit list.
- Candidates will be eligible to take admission whose name has appeared in the final merit list.
IPMAT 2023 Counselling Process
After the successful procedure of document verification, authorities will give back all the original documents to the candidates. At the time of the PI round, candidates are instructed to carry all necessary documents (original and attested copies) for the verification process at the time of counseling.
All the required details for the personal interview round will be provided by Official authorities on the official website of the university for reference. However, the final list will be released based on the marks secured by the applicants in the entrance exam.
IPMAT 2023 FAQS
Which candidate is considered an International Candidate?
A Person who is an NRI [Non-Resident Indians] and citizen of a country other than India is considered as International Candidate.
What are the eligibility criteria for the International Students?
The eligibility criteria for International Candidates are as follow-
1. Candidates who have scored a minimum of 60% in X and XII standards or equivalent examinations.
2. Candidates who have scored a minimum of 1300 out of 1600 in SAT are eligible.
Which degree will be awarded to IPM pass out students?
The students will be awarded by Bachelors degree from IGNOU and Integrated Diploma in Management by IIM-Indore/IIM-Rohtak.
What is the selection procedure for Integrated Program in Management [IPM]?
The selection procedure for IPM includes two steps:
Step 1. The candidates must have to appear for the Aptitude Test conducted by IIM ( SAT for international applicants )
Step 2. Shortlisted candidates will be a call for PI [Personal Interview].
What is the Marking Scheme for IPMAT 2023?
Each question is of 4 marks and for every wrong answer, there is a penalty of 1 mark. However, there is no negative marking for Short Answer questions (QA-SA).