ILICAT (Indian Law Institute All India Common Admission Test) is conducted by ILI (Indian Law Institute), offers a great opportunity for the students seeking admission in L.L.M. integrated courses. Students all over India can apply for this examination.
ILI is one of the best law Institute in India. Established in 1956, the law school conducts Indian Law Institute Common Admission Test (ILICAT) at the national level.
Application forms will be published in May 2022.
More details regarding the exam form, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result, eligibility criteria are mentioned below in this article.
Candidates are requested to go through the article thoroughly.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
ILICAT 2022 Important Dates
Important dates regarding the important dates of Indian Law Institute All India Common Admission Test 2022 are mentioned below in the table:
|Application Forms Available||May 2022|
|Last date of application form||June 2022|
|Admit Card||June 2022|
|Group Discussion and Viva||July 2022|
|Merit List||July 2022|
ILICAT 2022 Eligibility
However, ILI does not have any specific eligibility criteria for the admission in L.L.M or Ph.D.
Still, candidates must have completed their L.L.B. with minimum 50%
Candidate must be a citizen of India.
There is no age restriction in this examination like other law exams.
ILICAT 2022 Exam Pattern
The pattern for examination of ILICAT 2022 is mentioned below in the table:
|Exam Sections||Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Part-1||English & General Knowledge||40|
|Part-3||Subjective Questions on Legal aspects||4|
Duration will be of 2:30 hours.
Question paper will be of objective type that is MCQ type.
The All India Common Admission Test is held at Delhi only and has three parts.
There is negative marking in Indian Law Institute All India Common Admission Test exam. The marking scheme for Indian Law Institute LLM admissions 2022 is as mentioned below:
|ILICAT Exam||Marks for every correct answer||Marks deducted for every wrong answer|
|Total Marks||180 marks|
ILICAT 2022 Application Form
Indian Law Institute All India Common Admission Test application form can be filled by candidates in online or offline mode. Application forms will be available on the official website of Indian Law Institute All India Common Admission Test 2022. Steps are given here, following which candidates can successfully fill the application form:
Step 1: Fill ILICAT Application Form
Step 2: Upload Documents
Step 3: Upload/Send SoP
Step 4: Pay Application Fee
Step 5: Submit ILICAT Application Form
Application Fee is Rs. 1000/-
ILICAT 2022 Syllabus
ILICAT exam is divided into different parts. Indian Law Institute All India Common Admission Test 2022 syllabus is as mentioned below:
Syllabus for Part-1 of Exam
- Reading Comprehension
- Inference-based questions
- Candidates should also be up-to-date on GK related topics
Syllabus for Part-2 of Exam
- Constitutional Law
- Public International Law
- Commercial Law (Contract and Specific Relief Act, Partnership and Sale of Goods Act)
- Law of Torts
- Law of Limitation
- Environmental Law
Syllabus for Part-3 of Exam
There will be 4 questions in Part III and each question shall carry 10 marks. Subjective type questions shall be to test the legal writing skills of the candidate.
Exams You Might Like
ILICAT 2022 Admit Card
- Admit card will be released in June 2022.
- Admit is compulsory to carry in the examination hall.
- Candidates must preserve the admit card till the end of admission process.
- It would be available online on the official website of Indian Law Institute All India Common Admission Test 2022.
ILICAT 2022 Results
- The result is to be declared on June 2022.
- The rank card will be released after few days of declaration of result.
- Score and even rank will be mentioned.
- Result will be available on the official website of Indian Law Institute All India Common Admission Test.