ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2023 is conducted by ILBS. ILBS stands for Institute of Liver and Biliary Science. In this article, you will find all the details about ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2023: Application, Dates, Syllabus, Results
Table of Contents
The courses offered by this institute are:
|Name of the Course||Duration of the course||Number of Seats|
|DM Hepatology||3 years||4 seats|
|DM Organ Transplant Anaesthesia and Critical Care||3 Years||1 seat|
|DM Pediatric Hepatology||3 Years||1 Seat|
|M.Ch Hepato- Pancreato-Biliary Surgery||3 Years||1 Seats|
|DNB||3 Years||2 Seats|
|Ph.D. IN Biomedical Sciences||5 Years||10 Seats|
|PDCC in Liver Transplant Anaesthesia||1 Year||3 Seats|
|PDCC in HPB Interventional Radiology||1 Year||3 Seats|
|PDCC in Hepatopathology||1 Year||3 Seats|
|PDCC in Nephrology||1 Year||3 Seats|
|PDCC in Hepato-Virology||1 Year||2 Seats|
|PDCC in Critical Care Medicine||1 Year||3 Seats|
|PDCC in HPB/ GI ONCOLOGY||1 Year||2 Seats|
|PDCC in Abdominal Imaging||1 Year||3 Seats|
|PDCC in Blood Banking and Immuno hematology||1 Year||2 Seats|
|PDCC in Advanced Diagnostic and Clinical Microbiology||1 Year||1 Seat|
|PDCC in Apheresis Technology||1 Year||2 Seats|
|Ph.D. in Clinical Nutrition||2 Seats|
|PGCC in Clinical Nutrition||1 Year||2 Seats|
|PDCC in Cellular Transplant Immunology||1 Year||1 Seat|
|Ph.D. in Epidemiology of Viral Hepatitis and Liver Diseases||5 Years||2 Seats|
|Certificate course in Nephrology||6 Months||2 Seats|
|Critical Care Certification Course||6 Months||2 Seats|
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Important Dates
|Commencement of Online Registration||To be announced|
|Last Date of Registration||To be announced|
|Release of Eligible candidates list||To be announced|
|Admit card release date||To be announced|
|Entrance Exam Date||To be announced|
|Result Release Date||To be announced|
|Date of Counselling||To be announced|
|Merit List Release Date||To be announced|
|Release of Cut off||To be announced|
|Release of Waitlist for the candidate||To be announced|
|The final list of the candidate||To be announced|
|Session begins||To be announced|
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Application
- The ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2023Application is available online.
- The candidates can fill in the application form on the official site of ILBS.
In order to fill in the application form follow the procedure below:
- Browse for the official website of ILBS.
- You may also click on the link alongside https://www.ilbs.in/
- Now read the eligibility criteria for ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2023.
- Thereafter click on the ILBS M.Sc Nursing Admission 2023 tab.
- Fill in the ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2023 admission form.
- Enter all the required details in the required place.
- The information entered must be true and complete.
- After filling in the form upload all the necessary documents.
- Important Documents to be uploaded:
- Matriculation Mark sheet
- Matriculation Passing Certificate
- Intermediate Mark sheet
- Intermediate Passing Certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Sc Nursing or B.Sc Honours Certificate and Mark sheets
- Character Certificates from the institute last attended
- Registration certificate from state nursing registration council
- Migration certificate from the institute last attended
- Passport size photograph
- Signature scanned
- Category certificate if required
- No Objection Certificate from the currently employed institute in case the candidate is working.
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Application Fee
The ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2023 Application Fee is Rs. 1000/- for all.
Mode of Payment:
- Debit card
- Credit Card
- Visa Card
- Master Card
- Net banking
The amount will not be refunded.
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Syllabus and Exam Pattern
The ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2023 Syllabus is the same as the syllabus of B.Sc.
The candidates must cover the B.Sc papers well to qualify for the ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2023 exam.
The exam pattern of ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2023 is given below:
|Duration of Exam||90 minutes that is 1 hour 30 minutes|
|Types of questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total number of Questions||75 Questions|
|Language of exam||English|
ILBS M.Sc Nursing Result
- The ILBS M.Sc Nursing 2023 Result will be released in the month of June.
- Qualified candidates can check their results on the official website of ILBS.
- Follow the steps given below to check the result:
- Browse the official website of ILBS.
- Now, click on the link Result 2023 link.
- Download the result and keep it for counselling.