IIMC is a national level entrance examination upon qualification in IIMC 2022, candidates can avail admission into PG Diploma Courses in Journalism in several languages- Hindi, English, Odia, Urdu, Marathi and Malayalam.
It is conducted by the Indian Institute of Mass Communication.
The test aims at assessing the caliber of the interested candidates via a range of all encompassing questions.
The qualification of the candidates solely depends on the standard and quality of their performance in the exam.
This article aims at helping the interested candidate in getting well versed with the eligibility criteria relevant to IIMC 2022.
In this article, aspirants will find all the important detail regarding IIMC – Indian Institute of Mass Communication Eligibility Criteria 2022, Qualification Required.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
IIMC 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates are strongly advised to thoroughly go through the eligibility criteria.
- The student needs to be a citizen of India.
- For NRI/ NRI sponsored students there are five seats available in each course.
- NRIs/NRI sponsored applicants who are wishing to apply for both non-NRI and NRI categories should submit application forms for each category separately.
- For the candidates from the general category, the date of birth has to be August 1, 1997, or later.
- For the students belonging from the SC/ST/handicapped, the date of birth should be August 1, 1998, or later.
- For OBC applicants’ date of birth should be August 1, 1995, or later.
- The applicant should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- The candidates who are appearing for their final year examinations can also appear for the entrance test, showing their final year mark sheet/provisional certificate by August 2022.
- If selected, their admission will be subject to their producing at least a provisional certificate in original from their college/university, failing which the provisional admission will stand cancelled.
Find the detailed article here: IIMC 2022 – Indian Institute of Mass Communication.
For any queries regarding IIMC 2022 eligibility criteria, please comment below.