IHM eCHAT Application form will be released on January 2023. IIHM eCHAT (Electronic Common Hospitality Aptitude Test) 2023 is an online national level examination conducted by the International Institute of Hotel Management to admit applicants to numerous hotel management programmes offered by partaking institutes throughout India.
IIHM eCHAT Application form has been released by the International Institute of Hotel Management. Interested candidates can go through the website for more information.
Table of Contents
IIHM eCHAT 2023 Overview
|Name of Exam||IIHM eCHAT (International Institute of Hotel Management- Electronic Common Hospitality Aptitude Test)|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Mode of Exam||Online Mode|
|Offered Courses||BA in HM, Advanced Diploma and B.Sc.|
|Conducting Authority||IIHM (International Institute of Hotel Management)|
IIHM eCHAT 2023 Important Dates
Eligible applicants may apply for the test by visiting the official website. Various important dates for the IIHM eCHAT 2023 have been provided below:
|Start of IIHM eChat 2023 Application Form||January 2023|
|Final date of application submission||to be notified|
|Release of IIHM eCHAT 2023 Admit Card||to be notified|
|IIHM eCHAT 2023 Examination||March, 2023|
|Release of IIHM eCHAT 2023 Result||to be notified|
|IIHM eCHAT 2023 Group Discussion and Interview Dates (Official Release)||to be notified|
IIHM eCHAT Eligibility 2023
Applicants who meet all conditions will be eligible to apply for IIHM eCHAT. The course registration is subject to these criteria and applicants should read the following points attentively and apply for the course only if they are eligible. The following criteria must be met.
- u003cliu003eClass 12 or equivalent exam should have been clear by candidates with at least 50 percent aggregation marks.u003c/liu003eu003cliu003eThe qualifying exam must be carried out in English as one of the compulsory subjects.u003c/liu003eu003cliu003eAs of 1 July 2023, the maximum age limit is 22 years.u003c/liu003e
IIHM eCHAT 2023 Application Form
Both online and offline, the application form of IIHM eCHAT is available. Forms may be submitted by applicants on the official website or on all IIHM campuses. Details of IIHM eCHAT 2023 registration online and offline are provided below:
Candidates can collect both the registration form and the prospectus on any IIHM campus and send it in person or by post at their respective campus.
You can also download the application form from the College’s official website, fill out it fully, and send it to any campus of the IIHM. Fees may be remitted in favor of the IIHM by cash or by cheque or a draught request of INR 600.
Applicants can also register online on the official website for IIHM eCHAT. If an applicant submits a form online, then the form will be sent via post to his / her address. Only after the receipt of the exam fees paid by the applicant in online mode will the online registration be activated.
IIHM eCHAT 2023 Application Fee
The registration fee can be paid in any of the IIHM campuses by cash / cheque / demand draught (DD). The DD is payable in favour of the “International Institute of Hotel Management” and in Delhi / Kolkata / Pune / Bangalore / Jaipur / Hyderabad / Ahmedabad payment is to be made via DD. The INR 600 application fee is applicable.
IIHM eCHAT Admit Card 2023
Once the application form has been successfully submitted, the eCHAT 2023 admit Card will be sent by e-mail to applicants. By following the steps described below, applicants can access their IIHM eCHAT 2023 Admit Card:
- u003cliu003eVisit the official website of IIHM.u003c/liu003eu003cliu003eFind and click on the link for the eCHAT 2023 Admit Card.u003c/liu003eu003cliu003eProvide user ID and password.u003c/liu003eu003cliu003eSubmit your details asked.u003c/liu003eu003cliu003ePrint/download IIHM eCHAT 2023 Admit Card.u003c/liu003e
The admit card for IIHM eCHAT 2023 contains the following details:
- u003cliu003eName of candidateu003c/liu003eu003cliu003eRoll numberu003c/liu003eu003cliu003eAddress of allotted test center.u003c/liu003eu003cliu003eTime slot of IIHM eCHAT 2023.u003c/liu003e
Any candidate who does not carry his admission card in their allocated IIHM eCHAT testing facility will not be permitted to take the entry test.
IIHM eCHAT 2023 Exam Pattern
IIHM eCHAT is an online entrance exam to be performed in various towns and cities in India. Any testing center nearest to them will be allowed to be picked by applicants. In addition, applicants can also pick their own IIHM eCHAT exam times.
Candidates must realise that timing and test centre selection are subject to availability. If the specific center and the time frame are not available, applicants are requested to select another one.
In the IIHM entry examination, the applicants are tested for different factors. The IIHM test paper contains various kinds of questions to evaluate the skills of candidates as well as their abilities. Since this is a professional course, the candidates should not be judged only by the academic record, but also by their general personality.
There are different questions in the test. Certain ones are:
- u003cliu003eMultiple choiceu003c/liu003eu003cliu003eTrue/Falseu003c/liu003eu003cliu003eText fill-in-the-blanku003c/liu003eu003cliu003eNumeric fill-in-the-blanku003c/liu003eu003cliu003eMultiple selection (Student can select multiple answers in such questions)u003c/liu003eu003cliu003ePicture-click multiple choiceu003c/liu003e
It will consist of questions related to topics such as language comprehension, mathematical skills, data analysis and interpretation, intelligence and critical reasoning, awareness of Indian and Global Economy.
There are a total of 50 questions to be attempted over a 60-minute period.
Syllabus for IIHM eCHAT
The examination will contain questions from Logical Reasoning, Mathematics, General Knowledge, Science and language. Here we have provided some of the topics that applicants can practice:
Topics covered under the Reasoning section are as follows:
- u003cliu003eAlphabets Testu003c/liu003eu003cliu003eMathematical Operations and Reasoningu003c/liu003eu003cliu003eStatement and his Product testu003c/liu003eu003cliu003eClassification Testu003c/liu003eu003cliu003eVenn diagram Testu003c/liu003eu003cliu003eDecision Making testu003c/liu003eu003cliu003eSeries Testu003c/liu003e
The mathematical skill is measured by questions from the following subjects. Other topics are covered in this section, apart from the following.
- u003cliu003eNumerical Abilityu003c/liu003eu003cliu003ePercentageu003c/liu003eu003cliu003eNumber Systemu003c/liu003eu003cliu003eProfit and Lossu003c/liu003eu003cliu003eHCF and LCMu003c/liu003eu003cliu003eSimple Interest and Compound Interestu003c/liu003eu003cliu003eRatio and Proportionu003c/liu003eu003cliu003eMixture and Allegationsu003c/liu003e
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
General knowledge and current affaitrs essentially include questions about events and events around the world. All the latest developments around the world must be well known to applicants. The questions will be answered from the following subjects.
- u003cliu003eCurrent Affairsu003c/liu003eu003cliu003eHistoryu003c/liu003eu003cliu003eIndian Economyu003c/liu003eu003cliu003eGeographyu003c/liu003eu003cliu003eIndian Politicsu003c/liu003eu003cliu003eGeneral Scienceu003c/liu003e
Scientific Aptitude and Service Aptitude
- u003cliu003ePhysicsu003c/liu003eu003cliu003eService Aptitude Questionsu003c/liu003eu003cliu003eChemistryu003c/liu003eu003cliu003eBiologyu003c/liu003e
English language is considered one of the simplest parts of all but applicants must concentrate equally on this section and prepare for the following topics:
- Idioms and Phrases
- Rules of Conjunctions
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Sequence of words
- Rules of Correct Usage
- Sentence Completion
IIHM eCHAT Result
In the twenty-four hours following the exam, applicants will receive their results. After successfully completing the examination, applicants nominated for group discussion and personal interview will be invited.
On the basis of their performances in group discussions and personal interview round the applicants will also be shortlisted after the IIHM eCHAT 2023 has taken place. Applicants must download and preserve the score sheet for further use. During the counselling process you may be asked for it.
IIHM eCHAT Merit List
IIHM publishes a final merit list based on combined scores from the examination, group discussion and interview. The merit list includes the names and ranks of students who have been admitted to different IIHM campuses throughout the country.
On the official website, applicants can check a merit list. A few days after the GD-PI process it will be uploaded online. The applicants are called for counselling on the basis of their ranks.
How to Download IIHM eCHAT Merit List?
- u003cliu003eVisit the official IIHM websiteu003c/liu003eu003cliu003eFind IIHM Merit List 2022 provided.u003c/liu003eu003cliu003eClick on the link, and a pdf will be loaded.u003c/liu003eu003cliu003eSave the pdf on your device and take a printout to carry it to the counselling process.u003c/liu003e
IIHM eCHAT Counselling
The IIHM Merit List 2023 will include applicants who have completed the eCHAT 2023 examination, group discussion and interview. The Merit List will be formulated based on the ranks of the marks scored. On the basis of eCHAT Merit List 2023, applicants will be called for counselling and seat allotment.
Counseling for the last week of June / first week of July 2023 is tentatively scheduled.
IIHM eCHAT Admission to hotel management courses provided by participating institutes will be administered by International Institute of Hotel Management. The qualified applicants must be consulted in person and must submit the documents for verification as listed below.
Documents Required for IIHM eCHAT Counselling
- u003cliu003eMark Sheet of Class 12u003c/liu003eu003cliu003eSelf – Attested copies of mark sheet of Class 12 u003c/liu003eu003cliu003ePermanent Residence Certificateu003c/liu003eu003cliu003eAdmit Card eCHAT 2022u003c/liu003eu003cliu003eCategory certificate (if applicable)u003c/liu003eu003cliu003eCopy of scorecardu003c/liu003eu003cliu003eMerit Listu003c/liu003e
All original documents must be carried along with their self attested copies.
You may write your queries in the comment box below if you have any other questions about IIHM eCHAT 2023.