The IIFT MBA (IB) Entrance Exam is scheduled for December 18, 2022, and the earlier deadline of November 14 has been extended to November 24, 2022. IIFT MBA (IB) Application: National Testing Agency, NTA begins the registration process for IIFT MBA 2023 on September 30, 2022, onwards. The registration process will end on November 14, 2022. As per the official schedule, the correction in particulars of the application form on the website will be done from November 16 to 20, 2022. The examination will be conducted on December 18, 2022. IIFT is the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
IIFT conducts the IIFT 2023 exam for admission to its various management programs. It is the national-level entrance test.
IIFT is one of the reputed institutions in India.
Candidates looking for admission into its MBA (International Business) course can apply for the IIFT 2023 examination.
The IIFT entrance exam is conducted by University once every year.
The IIFT MBA (IB) Entrance Exam is scheduled for December 18, 2022, and the earlier deadline of November 14 has been extended to November 24, 2022. National Testing Agency, NTA begins the registration process for IIFT MBA 2023 on September 30, 2022, onwards. Check dates here
The registration process will end on November 14, 2022. Click here to register
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding IIFT MBA (IB) – Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Application forms 2023.
Details like How to fill out the IIFT MBA (IB) 2023 Application Form, How to Register for IIFT MBA (IB) 2023, and How to Apply for the IIFT MBA (IB) 2023 Exam are discussed below.
|Admissions Open for 2023|
|Karnavati University Design College Admissions Open|
|Manipal University Admissions Open|
|Amrita University Admissions Open|
|NIIT University Admissions Open|
IIFT MBA (IB) Exam 2023 Application Form
The applicants will fund the IIFT MBA (IB) application form filling guidelines from below:
- Registration for IIFT MBA (IB) 2023 can be done online mode.
- IIFT MBA (IB) Registration 2023 for NRI/Foreign National will commence in September 2021.
- IIFT 2023 Online Registration MBA(IB) 2023 will release on August 2023.
- Candidates, the last date for Request for Test Centre Change (Centre Change Fee: 1,000.00) will be announced soon.
- The applicants have to fill in their education details and upload scanned images of their photograph and signature.
- The SC/ST/PWD/OBC (Non-creamy layer) applicant should attach their relevant certificate with the application form.
- Candidates are advised to fill out the admission test center carefully. The extra fee will be charged in case they need to change the opted center later on.
- The candidate does not need to send a printout copy of the filled application.
- The candidates are advised to take a print copy of the application for future reference.
The applicants need to pay IIFT 2023 application fees compulsory as per the courses. The candidates can pay the application fee through online mode as well as offline mode.
- General/OBC candidates: ₹ 2500/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: ₹ 1250-
- Foreign National/NRI candidates: US$ 85/- (₹ 5500/-)
- Online Payment Gateway – Through Credit/Debit Cards (VISA/Master)
- The application fee once paid cannot be refunded.
Cancellation & Refund Cases
Once the registration is done, the institute does not allow any cancellation/refund inquiries under any circumstances except in the case of multiple transactions made against the same applicant.
The candidates can send their requests for refund to [email protected] with the following details:
- First and last four digits of your Credit card no
- The expiry date of the Card
- Name of the Cardholder
- Date of transaction
- Application Form No.
Find the detailed article here: IIFT MBA (IB) 2023 – Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
For any further queries related to IIFT MBA (IB) 2023 Application Form, please comment below.