The Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India previously known as The ICWAI is an exam which is recognised by the Indian government, and registered under the Companies Act.
In 1959, the institute was set up with an objective of promoting and regulating Cost Accountancy profession in India.
In this section, you will find the updates for ICWAI Exam 2022 Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, Syllabus.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
ICWAI Exam 2022 Important Dates
In this section, we will discuss all the necessary details related to ICWAI 2022, the official dates have not been released by the university.
|Foundation/Intermediate/Final exam registration||Oct 2021|
|Foundation exam: Start Date||Dec 2021|
|Intermediate & Final Exam: Start Date||Dec 2021|
|Foundation exam: End Date||Dec 2021|
|Intermediate & Final Exam: End Date||Dec 2021|
|Foundation/Intermediate/Final exam Result||Feb 2022|
The dates for ICWAI 2022 December term have been announced.
Students willing to appear for June Term Examination should apply before 31st January of that year and for December Term Examination should apply before 31st July of that year.
Admissions take place throughout the year.
The schedule is as follows:
ICWAI 2022 December Foundation Exam:
|Fundamentals of Economics & Management||December 2021|
|Fundamentals of Accounting||December 2021|
|Fundamentals of Laws & Ethics||December 2021|
|Fundamentals of Business Mathematics & Statistics||December 2021|
ICWAI 2022 December Intermediate Exam:
(Time: 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.)
|(Group – I)||(Group – II)|
|December 2022||Financial Accounting (P-05)||——————-|
|December 2022||——————-||Operations Management & Strategic Management (P-09)|
|December 2022||Laws & Ethics (P-06)||——————-|
|December 2022||——————-||Cost & Management Accounting and Financial Management (P-10)|
|December 2022||Direct Taxation (P-07)||——————-|
|December 2022||——————-||Indirect Taxation (P-11)|
|December 2022||Cost Accounting (P-08)||——————-|
|December 2022||——————-||Company Accounts & Audit (P-12)|
ICWAI 2022 December Final Exam:
|(Group – III)||(Group – IV)|
|December 2022||Corporate Laws & Compliance (P-13)||——————-|
|December 2022||——————-||Corporate Financial Reporting (P-17)|
|December 2022||Strategic Financial Management (P-14)||——————-|
|December 2022||——————-||Indirect Tax Laws & Practice (P-18)|
|December 2022||Strategic Cost Management – Decision Making (P-15)||——————-|
|December 2022||——————-||Cost & Management Audit (P-19)|
|December 2022||Direct Tax Laws and International Taxation (P-16)||——————-|
|December 2022||——————-||Strategic Performance Management and Business
ICWAI Exam 2022 Application Form
All the candidate that qualify the eligibility criteria can register for the exam.
Here, the candidates can find all the details about ICWAI 2022 Application Form:
- The candidates should make sure that they fill in the application form completely and correctly.
- All the incomplete forms will be available to the students in the system for 30 days from the date of application release.
- The candidates failing to fill the form within 30 days should know their form will be automatically deleted from the system database.
- The candidates are required to fill all the important details such as name and address of the candidate along with the educational qualifications.
- The candidates should also submit their scanned photo and signature in proper JPEG format.
ICWAI Exam 2022 Application Fee
- After the commencement of the application process, the fee for application form has to be paid Rs. 1200 for the foundation.
- The payment of the fee can be made through online or by Demand Draft.
- The registration dates have not been yet declared by the authority officials.
ICWAI Exam 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Here, you will see the eligibility criteria led down by the ICWAI Exam, only the students that qualify the criteria will be able to apply for the exam.
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The students must have appeared for and cleared 10+2 from a recognized board which is recognized by Indian Law.
- The candidate should have cleared the National Diploma in Commerce Examination
- The candidates that are waiting for their results are also eligible.
ICWAI Exam 2022 Pattern
In this section, candidates will find the ICWAI 2022 exam pattern:
- ICWAI Foundation Course will have four papers.
- ICWAI Intermediate Course will consist of two groups (Group 1 and Group 2) which will include 4 papers each (Papers 5-8) and (Papers 9-12)
- ICWAI Final Course will consist of two groups (Group 3 and Group 4) which inclusive of 4 papers each (Papers 13-16) and (Papers 17-20).
- There will be a total of 120 questions.
- 1 marks will be allocated for every right response.
- The question will be based on MCQ.
- There will no negative marking.
ICWAI Exam 2022 Admit Card
- The authority conducting the exam will issue the admit card on the university official website.
- Candidate needs to enter Current Registration Number, and press the option of ‘Print Admit Card’.
- The candidates should carry the hall ticket along with them while appearing for the examination, failing to comply with the rules can lead to expulsion from the exam.
- The hall ticket will have all the essential details like candidate name, roll no, venue of the exam, signature, photograph, date & time, instructions related to examinations, space for invigilator signature.
ICWAI Exam 2022 Result
- After the exam, the authority will publish the result online.
- The results are declared in different slots, and test-takers can check the same according to the test slot for which they had appeared.
ICWAI Exam 2022 FAQ’S
[su_spoiler title=”How can I register for ICWAI Application Form?” style=”fancy”]
The registration can be done using the official website.
[su_spoiler title=”Is there a difference between Hall Ticket and Admit Card for ICWAI” style=”fancy”]
The hall ticket and admit card for ICWAI are the same.
[su_spoiler title=”Where can I report mistakes in my ICWAI to admit card?” style=”fancy”]
We advise you to contact the examination conducting authorities immediately if you find any discrepancies in your ICWAI hall ticket.
For any queries regarding ICWAI 2022, please comment below.