ICAR AIEEA Result 2022 -ICAR AIEEA 2022 Result is likely to be released by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in the third week of June 2022. The ICAR AIEEA 2022 Result will be declared in the scorecard form. All the eligible candidates can download the result of ICAR AIEEA 2022 by entering the correct login credentials received during the registration process.
The ICAR AIEEA 2022 Result comprises details such as candidate’s name, roll no, category, roll number, overall merit rank, and category rank. Candidates need to keep the ICAR AIEEA 2022 scorecard safe till the completion of admission. According to the ICAR AIEEA result 2022, all qualified candidates need to register for the counseling process. Check out ICAR AIEEA 2022 Important Dates
ICAR AIEEA entrance exam is likely to be held in the first week of July 2022. Candidates can get complete details on the ICAR AIEEA result, the method to check the result, counseling, and seat allotment process from this article.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
ICAR AIEEA 2022 Results Date
Candidates can check the important dates for the ICAR AIEEA 2022 result from the table given below:
|Exam Date of ICAR AIEEA 2022 (UG)||To be Available soon|
|Release Date of ICAR AIEEA 2022 Result||To be Notified|
|ICAR AIEEA 2022 Counselling Process||To be Available soon|
How to Check ICAR AIEEA Result?
Candidates can check the steps given below to download the result of ICAR AIEEA 2022. Check Out ICAR AIEEA 2022 Exam Pattern
- Firstly, visit the official website at www.icar.org and www.aieea.net.
- Then, you need to log in and enter the asked details such as Application Number and Password.
- After submitting the details, click on the ‘Result’ button.
- Then, the ICAR AIEEA 2022 result will appear on the screen.
- Now check and download the ICAR AIEEA 2022 results for future usage.
Note: Candidates must note that they will not receive the scorecard of ICAR AIEEA 2022 via post. They need to check the scores in online mode.
Details Mentioned on AIEEA Scorecard
Refer to the following details available on the ICAR AIEEA Scorecard
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Date
- Application Number
- Date of Birth
Note: Candidates must note that they need to check their results in online mode only. They will not receive the scorecard by post or mail. Check Out ICAR AIEEA 2022 Exam Preparation
What will happen I Forgot the Application Number of ICAR AIEEA 2022?
Students can get the help of the agency if they forget their ICAR AIEEA login application number. During the ICAR AIEEA 2022 registration, the candidates will receive the application number by using their registered details. Therefore, the candidates can view their ICAR AIEEA result with the help of the application number that they have received on their registered email address and mobile number. Candidates can check the steps given below to recover their ICAR AIEEA application number.
- Visit the login window of the ICAR AIEEA scorecard
- Then under the login window, click on the “Forgot Application No?” button
- Then, the candidates must select the exam name and then select the “Get Application Number”.
- Now, enter the asked details such as candidate name, date of birth name of the father, mother’s name, and security pin in the required details.
- Then, hit the “Get Application Number” button.
- Then, the applicants will get the application number on their registered email address and mobile number.
- After that, they need to log in with the application number.
How to calculate scores for ICAR AIEEA 2022 Result
We have discussed the following points on how the scores will be calculated for the ICAR AIEEA 2022 Result:
- The raw marks secured by the candidates is converted into percentile NTA score as the ICAR AIEEA 2022 exam will be held in multiple shifts
- In the multiple shifts, along with the raw score secured by the candidates in a subject, the calculation of the corresponding NTA score will be done. The corresponding scores for all the sessions/shifts will be taken into consideration.
- The authority will prepare the result of the ICAR AIEEA 2022 on the basis of the percentile score secured by the candidates.
- In order to break the ties, the percentile score will be calculated up to 7 places after the decimal.
- Generally, the percentile score gives an indication of the percentage of students who have secured equivalent or below the stated percentile in the exam.
ICAR AIEEA 2022 Normalisation Process
The raw marks that the candidates obtained in multiple shifts will get converted into NTA Score. If in any case, the percentile score secured in multiple shifts is not equal, then the lowest will be considered for the eligibility cut-off for the specific category.
For Instance: Suppose that the examination is conducted in two shifts if the 40% marks in Shift 1 correspond to 77 percentiles and in Shift 2, 78% marks are equal to or above percentiles of 77 in both the shifts, then they will be eligible in General Category. The same approach will be used for other categories as well to find the eligibility cut-offs. The same principle might be applied if the exam is conducted in multiple shifts.
Note – The Normalization process is mainly established to compare the score of the candidates if the exam is conducted in multi-session/shifts. The NTA uses the approach of percentile equivalence for normalization across multiple sections.
Formula to Calculate Percentile Score:
|100 X Number of candidates appeared in the ‘Session’ with raw score EQUAL TO OR LESS than the candidate/Total number of the candidates appeared in the ’Session’|
ICAR AIEEA Rank List 2022
The ICAR will generate the ICAR AIEEA 2022 rank list separately for the subject groups like PCM, PCB, PCA, and ABC. The seat allocation in the respective graduate and postgraduate programs will be available for the candidates who have qualified for the entrance test on the basis of the rank list of ICAR AIEEA 2022.
For the candidates belonging to the reserved category, a separate ICAR AIEEA rank list 2022 will be published. The rank list of ICAR AIEEA 2022 will be prepared considering the personal details and academic details provided by the candidates while submitting the application form. Check Out ICAR AIEEA 2022 Admit Card
ICAR AIEEA 2022 Tie-Breaking Criteria
If in any case, two or more candidates obtained equal marks in ICAR AIEEA 2022 for admissions in PG course then, the following tie-breaking criteria will be used:
- Overall Grade Point Average (OGPA) Percentage will be used for comparison: In the case of existence of tie, the merit shall be determined based on the OGPA percentage of marks secured in the qualifying exam of Bachelor’s degree.
- Age of Candidates will be used for comparison: Even after considering the above point, the tie still continues then the candidates with older age shall be considered to rank higher
ICAR AIEEA 2022 Merit List
The merit list of the candidates who have qualified for the exam will be released by the ICAR on the official website. If in any case, the candidates secured the same marks in the entrance exam, then the preparation of the merit list will be done on the basis of the marks secured by the students in major subjects such as Biology/Mathematics/Agriculture in the entrance exam of UG course.
And if the tie still continues, then the merit list will be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s age. It means that candidates with higher ages would be considered for higher rank. On the basis of the reservation category details available in the online application form, the category-wise rank list will be prepared.
ICAR AIEEA 2022 Result FAQ’S
When will the ICAR AIEEA rank list 2022 be released?
The ICAR AIEEA 2022 rank list is likely to be declared in the fourth week of July 2022.
Why the raw scores obtained by the candidates in the ICAR AIEEA exam put through a normalisation process?
It is possible that the question paper asked in each shift is different in terms of the level of difficulty because the ICAR AIEEA exam is held in multiple shifts. The normalization of the raw ICAR AIEEA scores is done before the declaration of the result so that the candidates don’t have any kind of undue advantage or disadvantage because of the paper difficulty level.
Are there any tie-resolving methods in ICAR AIEEA exam in case if two or more candidates score the same marks?
Yes. there are tie-resolving methods in the ICAR AIEEA exam if two or more candidates have secured the same or equal marks.
How many seats are reserved for the candidates belonging to the PwD category?
Approximately 5% of the total seats are generally reserved for the candidates who belong to the PwD category.
Is there any minimum cutoff score required to qualify the ICAR AIEEA exam?
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has not released any kind of details related to the minimum cutoff score to qualify for the ICAR AIEEA exam.
What if I forget my ICAR AIEEA application number?
Candidates need to use their registration details to recover the ICAR AIEEA application number.