ICAI Exam: Candidates can access their CA Foundation December 2022 admit card online by entering their registration ID and date of birth. The offline CA Foundation December 2022 exams will be administered from December 16 to December 20, 2022.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) sent out an important notice about the ICAI CA Inter exam 2023 on August 20. For students who have registered through direct entry provisionally through July 31, 2022, ICAI has announced a relaxation. Before filling out the exam form for the Intermediate course in May 2023, ICAI has let students show proof that they have graduated with the required minimum marks. The official notice can be found at the link below or on the ICAI website, which is icai.org.
ICAI CA Inter exam will be next held in Dec 2022. The offline CA Foundation December 2022 exams will be administered from December 16 to December 20, 2022.
ICAI that is the Institute of Chartered Accountant of India is a constitutional body that standardizes the profession of Chartered Accountant.
ICAI conducts an Institute of Chartered Accountant of India Exam that is also known as CA Exam.
This exam is conducted to generate the Chartered Accountants in India.
The offline CA Foundation December 2022 exams will be administered from December 16 to December 20, 2022.
Candidates can access their CA Foundation December 2022 admit card online by entering their registration ID and date of birth.
The dates of the paper 1 and paper 2 exams for the ICAI CA Foundation 2022 December exams are December 14, 16, 18, and 20.
For students who have registered through direct entry provisionally through July 31, 2022, ICAI has announced a relaxation. Before filling out the exam form for the Intermediate course in May 2023, ICAI has let students show proof that they have graduated with the required minimum marks.
The official notice can be found at the link below or on the ICAI website, which is icai.org.
The institution focuses on the following:
- Standardizes the job of Accountancy
- It focuses on education and examination of CA
- Stipulate the procedure of Auditing
- Create standards of Auditing
- Focuses on educating the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India members about all these procedures.
The Institution of Chartered Accountant of India is authorized to conduct several exams and courses related to Chartered Accountant.
Some of these courses and examinations are:
- Common Proficiency Test CPT
- Integrated Professional Competence Examination IPCE
- Chartered Accountant Final Exam CA
The applicants, who wish to be a part of Institution of Chartered Accountant of India, must read the article below.
We’ve mentioned all the details related to ICAI Exam 2023: Registration, Important Dates, Hall Ticket, Syllabus and Result.
Table of Contents
ICAI 2023 Important Dates
The applicants who wish to apply for the ICAI 2023 Exam must scroll down to find all the important dates related to it:
ICAI December Session 2022: Exam dates
|Paper 1||Principles and Practice of Accounting||December 14, 2022||2 pm to 5 pm|
|Paper 2||Business Laws and Business Correspondence and Reporting||December 16, 2022||2 pm to 5 pm|
|Paper 3||Business Mathematics, Logical Reasoning and Statistics||December 18, 2022||2 pm to 4 pm|
|Paper 4||Business Economics and Business and Commercial Knowledge||December 20, 2022||2 pm to 4 pm|
ICAI Exam 2023 Application Form
The details regarding, ICAI exam 2023 application form filling has been provided here:
- In order to appear in Institute of Chartered Accountant of India Exam 2023, the candidate must first register himself or herself on the ICAI Official website.
- The registration can be done in the month of January.
- Only the registered candidates can fill the application form of in the ICAI 2023 Exam.
- The ICAI 2023 Exam Application form has been available
- The candidates must fill all the necessary details and submit the form along with the registration fee.
ICAI Exam 2023 Registration Fee
- The application fee paid will be for the candidates appearing in the exam only.
- This fee does not include the course charge.
- The fee can be paid online
- Applicants who want their centre in India only 1000/- Rs.
- Applicants who want their centre in Nepal 1700/- Rs.
- Applicants who want their centre in Muscat/ Dubai/ Doha/ Doha/ Abu Dhabi US $300
Examination Centres in India
The exam will be conducted in following cities:
|ICWAI||Patna women’s college||CFA Institute – CFA Program|
ICAI Exam 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants must fulfil the below-given eligibility criteria in order to appear for ICAI Exam 2023. Have a look:
- There is no age limit for the aspirants
- The aspirant must at least acquire the 10th passing certificate
- The aspirant must be appearing in 12th or must have passed 12th.
- The aspirant must have registered in ICAI.
Note: The aspirants who have passes graduation or post-graduation with 55% or above are not eligible for CPT exam of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India Exam 2023.
ICAI Exam 2023 Syllabus
The CA CPT Syllabus of ICAI Exam 2023 is given below:
Fundamentals Of Accounting
- Introduction to Company Accounts
- Partnership Accounts
- Accounting Process
- Depreciation Accounting
- Accounting for Special Transactions
- Preparation of Final Accounts for Sole proprietors
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Theoretical Framework
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872: Summary of Section 1 to 75 consisting general nature of Contract, consideration, performance and breach of contract and other important things related to it.
- Indian Partnership Act 1932: General Nature of Partnership right, Duty of Partnership, Registration and Dissolution of Firm.
- The Sales of Good Act 1930: Formation of the contract of sale, the condition of warranties, Transfer of ownership and delivery of Goods, the Unpaid seller of Goods and his rights.
- Micro Economics- Introduction and Details
- Indian Economy
- Development of the Indian Economy
- Demand Supply Theory
- Production Cost Theory
- Reform of Indian Economy
- Different Markets and Price Determination
- Money and Banking
- Aspects of Indian Economy
- Ratio & Proportion
- Indices and Logarithm
- Permutation and Combination
- Sequence & Series
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Correction and Regression
- Theoretical Distribution
- Sets, Functions and Relations
- Limit and Continuity
- Differentiation and Integration
- Index Number
ICAI Exam 2023 Result
The details about ICAI Result has been mentioned below:
- The ICAI Exam 2023 result will be uploaded on the ICAI official website.
- The results will be declared in the month of July 2023.
- Those who qualify for the CA CPT exam can attempt the next level which is the IPCE.
- Those who qualify IPCE can attempt CA final exam and those who qualify CA final round are declared Chartered Accountants.
ICAI 2023 FAQ’S
Registration can be done using the official website.
The hall ticket and admit card for ICAI are the same.
We advise you to contact the examination conducting authorities immediately if you find any discrepancies in your ICAI hall ticket.
For any queries regarding ICAI 2023, please comment below.