IBSAT Application Form: IBSAT is a university level entrance exam, conducted every year by an authorized body known as ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad.
The candidates who wish to get admission in the various management courses can apply for the exam.
Once selected the candidates will be able to get admission in various PG level management courses including MBA/PGPM courses offered under several ICFAI business schools.
Once the candidates clear the entrance exam successfully, the aspirants can choose to get admission to any of the IBS seven campuses located in Gurgaon, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Mumbai, Pune and Dehradun.
The IBSAT 2023 exam has been most likely held in December 2022 and the registration for the same has started from July 1, 2022.
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding IBSAT – ICFAI Business Studies Application forms 2023.
The online IBSAT 2023 application process has begun. Details on applications can be found here officially.
For more details about the date check here
Details like How to fill the IBSAT 2023 Application Form, How to Register for IBSAT 2023, How to Apply for the IBSAT 2023 Exam are discussed below.
IBSAT 2023 Registration
The registration process for IBSAT 2023 has started from 1st July 2022. The candidates must fill the application form before the last date to access the application form closes, which is expected to be in the December 16, 2022.
The process to register for IBSAT 2023 has been provided below, we recommend the candidates to also read the IBSAT information brochure to register for IBSAT 2023.
- The application form for IBSAT can be filled by the applicants through online mode as well as by offline mode.
- For the offline mode, applicants can get the registration form by purchasing it from the marketing offices of IBS, the candidates
- will have to pay the required fee at the same time.
- For the online mode, the applicant will have to visit the official website of the university.
- Once the candidate gets the application form, he/she will have to fill the sections asking for the name, gender, email id, mobile number and address details for all future communication.
- After that, the applicant will need to provide their accurate academic and graduation details and upload a scanned photograph in the format asked at the time.
- Once the application form has been filled the candidates are advised to keep a copy of it along with themselves for future reference.
- The candidates are required to pay the application fee at the time of registration itself.
- The application fee for IBSAT is 1800 /-.
- The fee can be paid directly at the counter for offline mode.
- For online mode, the fee can be paid through credit card or debit card or net banking.
Find the detailed article here: IBSAT 2023 – IBS Aptitude Test.
For any further queries related to IBSAT 2023 application form, please comment below.