HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 is an abbreviation used for Himachal Pradesh University Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Exam 2022. HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 will be conducted by Himachal Pradesh University. The exam is conducted each year for providing admissions to Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing. The application process for HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 is likely to commence in the month of June 2022. The applications for HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 will be invited in online mode through the official website of the university.
Interested applicants must check the detailed eligibility criteria for HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 before applying for the examination. The HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 exam will be conducted in offline mode. All the applicants intended to pursue the above courses must appear for HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Exam 2022. The results for HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 is likely to be declared in the month of September 2022. Subsequently, the authorities would release Cut-offs for HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Exam 2022. The applicants meeting the cut-offs as well as eligibility criteria shall be called for the further counselling process. Admissions would be granted after the counselling process.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Highlights
|Exam Name||HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022|
|Full-Form||Himachal Pradesh University Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing Exam 2022|
|Conducted by||Himachal Pradesh University|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Exam Type||Entrance Exam|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Exam Date||August 2022|
HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Important Dates
All the interested applicants must go through the important dates for HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 for preparing in advance for the exam. From the beginning of the application process to the counselling, every important date for HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 is given below:
|Application Process Starts||June 2022|
|Application Process Ends||June 2022|
|Fee Payment for application||July 2022|
|Last date for application form correction||July 2022|
|Releasing of Admit card||August 2022|
|HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam||August 2022|
|Result Releasing Date||September 2022|
|Announcement of Cut-Offs||September 2022|
|Commencement of first-round Counselling||September 2022|
HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form
The Himachal Pradesh University will release the application form for HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 in the month of June 2022. All the applicants are required to go through the Eligibility Criteria before applying for the examination. The exam will commence in the month of August 2022. The application form will be made available through the official website in online mode only.
HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Image Specifications
The applicants are required to upload the digitally scanned items in the prescribed manner.
- The photo must be passport size.
- It should be a recent coloured photograph.
- The applicant’s face must be clear in the photo and there must be no shadow in the photo.
- The applicant must not forget to sign with black ink on a white paper and get the signature scanned.
- The signature should be of the applicant only and not of any other person.
- The file name should be of 10 characters maximum.
- The photo and signature format should be in .jpg or .jpeg only.
Details to Enter in the HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Application Form
The applicant is required to enter the given details on the application form provided on the official website:
- Candidate’s name
- Parent’s/Guardian’s name
- Date of Birth
- Domicile Status
- Aadhar No.
- Mobile No.
- Examination Centre
- Permanent Address
- Correspondence Address
- High School Mark Sheet No.
- Detail of Form Fee
- Group/Quota Applied For
- Percentage of Marks in 10+2 or its equivalent examination
- Are you Child of H.P. Government Employees/Employees of Autonomous Bodies wholly or partially financed by the Government of HP.?
- Have you passed or Appeared in GNM Course?
- Percentage of Marks in GNM
- Whether your GNM Institution is located in H.P.
- Status of service in Govt. of H.P.
- Are you registered with H.P. State Nurses Registration Council as Nurse/ Midwife?
- Have you completed minimum 5 years service in Govt. of H.P. as on 26.06.2019.
- Academic Qualification
|General Category||Rs. 2000/-|
|Reserved Categories||Rs. 1000/-|
HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants interested in filling the application form for the exam must go through the eligibility criteria for HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022. The detailed eligibility criteria for the exam is mentioned below:
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have finished their HSC/10+2 from a govt. recognized Board or its equivalent. Applicants must have a minimum of 50% marks in General Nursing & Midwifery.
- Minimum Marks Requirements: Applicants belonging to the General category should have a minimum aggregate of at least 45% marks in their graduation. While the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category must have a minimum aggregate of at least 35% marks in their graduation.
- Registration: Candidate must have registered as a Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM) with the state of Himachal Pradesh Nurses Registration Council, Shimla at the time of counselling.
Eligibility for In-Service Quota Seats
- In-service quota seats are to be filled by the in-service regularly appointed Nursing Cadre candidates of Govt. of H.P.
- The candidates must have completed at least five (5) years of service on the last date of submission of the application form.
- Candidate should not have attained a maximum of 50 years of age as on 31st December 2022.
Eligibility for Direct Quota Seats
The direct seats are for the candidate who belongs from any of the below-mentioned categories.
- The Bonafide Himachali/Domicile candidates/Children of H.P. Govt. employees and employees of Autonomous Bodies wholly or partially financed by the Himachal Pradesh Government, who have done their GNM course from GNM Schools/Institutions anywhere in India duly recognized by the Indian Nursing Council/H.P. State Nurses Registration Councillor,
- Candidate must be GNM trained from the recognized Govt./Private GNM Schools/Institutions situated in the State of Himachal Pradesh.
- The age of the candidate should be between 17 to 35 years as on 31 December 2022.
HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Exam Pattern
Himachal Pradesh University suggests the exam pattern of HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 for the applicants to form an overview of the exam and have an idea about different sections of the exam. The exam pattern for HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 is mentioned below:
|Examination Mode||Offline Mode (PPT)|
|Question Type||Objective Type|
|Duration of Examination||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
|Total Questions||150 Questions|
|Maximum Marks||150 Marks|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each correct answer attempted|
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Fundamentals of Nursing||20||20|
|Midwifery & Gynaecology||20||20|
|Community Health Nursing||20||20|
|Anatomy & Physiology||10||10|
HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Syllabus
The University has not yet disclosed the exact syllabus for HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022.
The applicants can still take a reference from the table provided above for going through the different sections of the paper.
Applicants can prepare from the subjects mentioned above, or they can also refer to the official website of the university also for more details.
HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card
- The applicants can download the admit cards for HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 from the official website of the university.
- The admit card will be carrying important information like exact details of the exam centre date of examination, as well as the timings for the examination
- The applicant must check for any required correction in the HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card.
- Finally, take the print-out of the HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Admit Card.
Note: The applicants will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card under any circumstances.
HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Results
The results for HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 will be declared by the Himachal Pradesh University in September 2022. The result will be made available for download on the official website only. The result will be carrying necessary information like roll number, name of the candidate, father’s name, category, gender, date of birth, and marks obtained by the candidate.
If two or more candidates obtain equal aggregate marks in the Post -Basic B.Sc. The nursing entrance test, then their inter-section merit for admission to the course shall be determined based on marks obtained by the candidates in order of Subject-wise Sections of the entrance test i.e.
- Fundamentals of Nursing,
- Medical-surgical Nursing,
- Psychiatric Nursing,
- Pediatrics Nursing,
- Midwifery & Gynecology and
- Community Health Nursing.
HPU Post Basic BSc Nursing 2022 Answer Key
The answer key is helpful in estimating the score for the Exam. The students will be provided with the Answer Key containing correct answers to each question asked in the exam. If applicants find any issue with the Answer Key then they can raise a challenge with documentary proof to the Assistant Registrar H.P. University, Shimla in person or through Fax within a stipulated time.
HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Cutoffs
After releasing the results, the university will declare the cut-offs for HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022. The cut-offs for HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 will be updated in this section.
The cut-offs are given below:
|General category candidates||40%|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ OBC||30%|
|General-Physical Handicapped categories candidates.||35%|
HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 Counselling
After the cut-offs are released, all the applicants satisfying the cut-off and meeting the eligibility criteria will be called for the counselling process. The selected applicants must ensure that they attend the counselling process along with the required documents. The final admissions would be granted on the basis of the counselling process.
The following documents will be required at the time of counselling:
- Matriculation certificate.
- Certificate of having passed the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 or its equivalent examination along with details of marks in each subject.
- Certificate of being children of H.P. Govt. Employees and Employees of Autonomous Bodies wholly or partially financed by the Himachal Pradesh
Government as per provision of Prospectus issued by the competent authority.
- General Nursing and Midwifery Diploma.
- Registration Certificate from H.P. State Nurses Registration Council, Shimla.
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificates of claiming Reservation under particular reserved category issued by the competent authority.
- Service certificate-cum-NOC for in-service candidates only.
- Affidavit on the paper in the original.
HPU Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing 2022 FAQs:
What will be the mode of the examination?
The exam will be conducted offline.
Who will be conducting the Exam?
The exam will be conducted by Himachal Pradesh University.
How many questions will be there in the Exam?
There will be a total of 150 questions.
How can I apply for the exam?
The link will be available on the official website of the university.
What will be the duration of the exam?
The total duration of the exam will be 2 hours.