HPU BAMS / BHMS Entrance Exam is Himachal Pradesh University Bachelor of Ayurvedic Admission/Bachelor of Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery Entrance Exam.
The exam is conducted every year by the Himachal Pradesh University on behalf of Government of Himachal Pradesh and Department of Indian System of Medicine and Homoeopathy (Ayurveda).
The candidates interested in getting admission to various HPU BAMS / BHMS courses are selected through NEET Exam.
Once selected the candidates will be able to get admission to Rajiv Gandhi Government Post Graduate Ayurvedic College Paprola District, Kangra, and Solan Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital through this common examination.
In this article, the candidates will be able to find all the important information for HP BAMS / BHMS 2022: Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, Syllabus.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
HPU BAMS / BHMS 2022 Important Exam Date
In this section the candidates will be able to find, all the important details related to HPU BAMS / BHMS 2022; the official date for result have still not been released by the university.
|Registration Start Date||July 2022|
|Last date for online registration||August 2022|
|Time for Correction of Application Form Discrepancies||August 2022|
|Date of displaying the category-wise provisional merit list on the University website www.hpuniv.nic.in & www.admissions.hpushimla.in of qualified candidates of NEET-UG-2022 who applied online with the successful transaction of the fee within prescribed date to the University and obtained the print out of confirmation copy of Online application form.||August 2022|
|Dates of Ist round of centralized counseling for admission in Rajiv Gandhi Govt. Post.Graduate Ayurvedic College Paprola/Shiva Ayu. College, Bilaspur including other private Colleges at H.P. University Auditorium, Summer Hill, Shimla-5.||September 2022|
|Tentative Date for joining the allotted college and course after Medical examination||September 2022|
|Tentative Dates of the 2nd round of centralized counseling for filling up of vacant seats in Govt./Private Ayurvedic and Homeopathy colleges.||October 2022|
|Tentative Date for joining the allotted college and course||October 2022|
|i) The candidates recommended by the Counseling committee shall have to appear for Medical examination before the Medical Board in the concerned colleges.
ii) The candidates found medical fit, have to deposit the fee & dues in the said college latest by (Note: The above dates are tentative, the candidates are advised to remain touch with the University website or through telephone number till the completion of admission process in the college.)
|Commencement of Academic Session: (If any change the Principal of Rajiv Gandhi Post-graduate Govt. Ayurvedic College, Paprola, Distt. Kangra (HP)||October 2022|
|Last date up to which the candidate can be admitted against vacancies arising due to any reason||October 2022|
Important Note :
(i) The complete text of the counseling prospectus is available on the University Website: www.hpuniv.nic.in & www.admissions.hpushimla.in. Candidates may download the complete copy of the text of the prospectus and may read it carefully.
Thereafter, apply online within the prescribed date with the successful transaction of fee and may obtain the print out of confirmation copy of ONLINE application form as per instructions mentioned in the prospectus.
The print out of confirmation copy of online application form is required to be submitted along with requisite certificates/documents by the candidates in person on the day of counseling.
(ii) The merit list of qualified candidates of NEET-UG 2022 conducted by the CBSE, Delhi will only be drawn by the University and candidates those will not found qualified in NEET-UG 2022, their application forms will be rejected without any notice and names of such candidates will not be figured in the merit list.
The application fee shall not be refunded in any case.
(iii) Failure to complete any of the step of online Application Form and payment of a fee as per requirement of the online process, final submission of online application will remain incomplete and unsuccessful all modes of payment of the fee.
Merely deduction of the fee does not mean that the online application form has been submitted successfully.
In the event of failure of fee and non-generation of confirmation copy of the online application form, the University shall, in no way be responsible.
(iv) Generation of confirmation copy confirms the correctness and final submission of application form.
If confirmation copy has not been generated, this means that application has not submitted successfully which will lead to rejection
Refer to the university website for more details.
HPU BAMS / BHMS 2022 Application Form
The candidates qualifying the eligibility criteria will be able to register for the exam, In this section, the candidates will find all the details about the HPU 2022 Application Form:
- Candidate needs to register online on the official website for the examination.
- Candidates will have to enter all their essential information about themselves at the time of registration.
- Once the application form has been filled, the fee for application form has to be paid Rs. 1200 for General category, and Rs 800 in case of reserved category.
- The candidates are allowed to pay the application fee using a debit card, credit card, net banking or bank Challan.
HPU BAMS / BHMS 2022 Eligibility Criteria
In this section, you will find the eligibility criteria led down by the HPU, only the students that qualify the requirements will be able to apply for the exam.
Hence, candidates must go through the information brochure carefully before applying for the examination.
The eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
For BAMS Course
- 10+2 exam from a recognized board/university with 50% marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC). Candidates should have qualified the subject of English.
- Sc from a recognized university with a minimum scoring of 50% marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC).
- Any equivalent qualification which is obtained from board/university/college or school located in a foreign country.
- Candidates who have appeared in their final year of the qualifying exam but their result status is awaited can also apply.
For BHMS Course
- Candidates who have obtained 10+2 qualification from H.P. Board of School Education or any other recognized board which is authorized Indian Law.
- Candidates’ age as on 31st December at the time of admission should be at least 17 years and at most 25 years.
HPU BAMS/BHMS 2022 Counseling
In this section, we will talk about HPU BAMS/BHMS 2022 counselling:
- After the announcement of results, the candidates that are shortlisted will be called for the counseling procedure.
- Qualified candidates will have to register themselves for the counseling session.
HPU BAMS/BHMS 2022 FAQ’S
The admission for BAMS/BHMS 2021 is done through NEET Exam, so there will be no admit card.
Yes, candidates must have to appear in NEET exam to get admission in BAMS/BHMS 2021.
Yes, correction period will be provided to students after the application form process finishes.
For any queries regarding BAMS/BHMS 2022, please comment below.