HITSEEE 2022 is Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination. It is conducted every year by Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science for admission in various courses of engineering. The aspiring students can apply for the examination to get admission in one of the courses provided by HITS. Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the examination. This article will get you familiarized with the latest details about HITSEEE Application Form, Eligibility, Pattern, Dates, Syllabus.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
HITSEEE 2022 Exam Highlights
The table mentioned below gives details about HITSEEE 2022 Exam Highlights. Candidates can refer to this table for their better understanding.
|Name of Exam||Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Conducted By||Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Offered Courses||BTech, BDes and BArch|
|Duration of Exam||2 Hours|
|Question Types||Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)|
HITSEEE 2022 Important Exam Dates
All the important details relating to HITSEEE 2022 are provided here.
|Application Form Release Date||December 2021|
|Application Form Submission Last Date||April 2022|
|Chennai Centers Exam Date||April 2022 -May 2022|
|Exam date for outside Chennai centres||April 2022|
|Result Declaration||May 2022|
|Commencement of Counselling||May 2022|
HITSEEE 2022 Application Form
As per last year’s HITSEEE patterns, it is expected that the application process for HITSEEE 2022 will only be executed online on the official website. No other forms of application are recognised and applicants must complete and submit the application form online as scheduled.
- Application form will be published via online application and will not be recognised through any offline mode.
- Starting from the second week of November 2021, applicants can complete their registration form.
- The application process takes various steps: registration, filling in the online application form, payment of fees, uploading of documents, etc.
- Fill in the application form with all the correct details, such as personal, academic, educational, etc.
- Fill in the correct details in the application form and any correction/alteration will not be acknowledged after submission of it.
- Upload the necessary documentation in a particular order, i.e. a photograph of the passport size and signature.
- By the second week of April 2022, students will be able to fill out the application form.
- Take the registration form print out and save it for any future use.
How to Apply for HITSEEE?
Applicants should first register on the university’s official website. After that, they can log in to complete in the application form online. Consider the following instructions.
- Click on the “Apply Now” link on the homepage of the university website, i.e. hindustanuniv.ac.in.
- Complete the registration form by entering information such as the mobile number and email and establishing a password after that.
- Now return to the registration form again and select the option “Existing User Login”.
- Submit your email ID and password, and to view the application form online, select ‘Login’.
- In the registration form, provide the valid details and upload the required documents in the form of scanned copies.
- Make the fee payments and complete the job of submission.
- Print out, for future reference, the filled application form.
HITSEEE 2022 Application Fee
You will find the HITSEEE 2022 Application Fee details here. Applicants need to know the information of the method of payment, payment mode and amount. Below are the specifics that will clarify all of your concerns about the HITSEEE 2022 Application Fee.
- You can pay the HITSEEE 2022 Registration Fee through the online mode.
- The Application Fee for HITSEEE 2022 is 1200 rupees.
- By using Debit Card/ Credit Card and Net Banking etc., the applicant can pay the HITSEEE 2022 Application Fee
- The HITSEEE 2022 Application Fee will not be refunded once it has been paid.
Required Documents at HITSEEE 2022 Filling Time Application Form are:
- Scanned passport size photograph
- Scanned signature
- 10thand 12thclass mark sheet
- Address details etc.
Upload Photograph and Signature
- Applicants should upload a scanned copy of their most recent signature and photograph.
- The specifications for the photograph and signature of the applicant are given in the table below.
|Photograph||Size – Equal to or less than 100-200 kb.|
Dimension – 3.5 cm (Width) X 4.5 cm (Height)
|Signature||Size – Equal to or less than 100-200 kb|
Dimension – 6 cm X 3 cm
- After successfully uploading the photograph and signature, applicants need to submit and proceed with the fee payment.
HITSEEE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants for HITSEEE 2022 should insure that they really are qualified to apply prior to the examination registration process. Requirements such as the age limit, subjects studied, marks acquired, etc. should be met. Candidates may not fill out the form if they do not satisfy the conditions for HITSEEE 2022. Depending on each program available by the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, eligibility may vary. Listed below are the HITSEEE 2022 Eligibility Requirements.
For Courses in B.Tech:
- Applicants wishing to enter the B.Tech Degree course should have finished their higher secondary examination (10+2) from a respected secondary education board with the PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)
- In Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics put together, applicants must have received a minimum of 50 percent marks.
- For admission, the university will not consider improvement marks.
For B.Tech Biotechnology:
- Applicants from a respected secondary education board must have finished their higher secondary examination (10+2).
- A minimum of 50 percent marks in maths, physics, chemistry and biology should have been obtained by applicants.
For B.Arch Courses:
- Applicants must have finished their higher secondary examination (10+2) with a minimum of 50 percent mark from a respected secondary education board with mathematics or business mathematics as one of the primary subjects.
- Optionally, applicants can finish a 3-year diploma program (10+3) with mathematics as one of the main subjects, with a minimum of 50 percent marks.
- Applicants must have a NATA qualification exam with a score of at least 80/200.
Age Limit and Nationality:
- Applicants for HITSEEE 2022 should be at least 17 years of age while they fill out the application form.
- The maximum age for the HITSEE 2022 application is 19 years.
- Applicants must be under 19 years of age or 19 years of age as of the last week of April 2022.
- For HITSEEE 2022, only Indian nationals living in India can apply.
HITSEEE 2022 Exam Pattern
While preparing for the exam, it is really crucial to examine the HITSEE 2022 Exam Pattern. HITSEEE 2022 will consider a pattern comparable to that of past years. Applicants will be assessed on the basis of Class 11 and Class 12 academic skills in physics, chemistry and mathematics.
The HITSEEE 2022 exam pattern, as discussed below in the table, can be checked by applicants making an appearance for the examination.
- Exam Mode: Online (computer-based) mode will be used to conduct the HITSEEE 2022 examination.
- Duration: For solving the question paper, applicants will get 2 hours.
- Questions Type: The paper will contain multiple choice questions (MCQ’s).
- Parts: The questions will be split into three sections: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Language: The question paper will be in the medium of English.
- Number of questions: The question paper will consist of 120 questions in total.
HITSEEE 2022 Syllabus
It is essential to examine the HITSEEE 2022 Curriculum via the online mode. Questions on different topics such as physics, chemistry and mathematics will be questioned. For engineering exams, there will be no approved syllabus recommended by HITS.
First from NCERT books & then from multiple other books, applicants are suggested to study.
- Atomic and Nuclear Physics
- Current and Electricity
- Semiconductor Devices and Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Magnetism and Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Atomic Structure
- Carbonyl compounds
- Isomerism in organic compounds
- P, D and F block elements
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Chemical equilibrium
- Carbonyl compounds
- Carboxylic acids and their derivatives
- Isomerism in organic compounds
- Coordination chemistry and solid-state chemistry
- Integral calculus and its application
- Probability distributions
- Vector algebra
- Differential equations
- Complex numbers
- Discrete mathematics
- Application of matrices and determinants
- Analytical geometry of 3D
HITSEEE 2022 Preparation Tips
We provide some tips & tricks here that will be beneficial for applicants while trying to prepare for HITSEEE:
- Start preparing besides NCERT using multiple other books.
- Try to solve the sample paper & other previous question paper.
- Create short notes & periodically revise them.
- Try mock test & plan accordingly.
- Establish a good schedule & pursue it stringently.
Mock Tests for HITSEEE 2022
Those who plan to participate in the HITSEEE 2022 exam should begin to study well in ahead of time. That being said, it is not enough to merely study and applicants have to make sure they allude to smart learning materials to master their plans.
The mock tests for the test are one of the most valuable learning materials. The mock questions are designed to imitate the real question paper that includes frequently repeated questions. Therefore, by trying to solve the HITSEEE 2022 mock tests, applicants will not only get a clear understanding of the paper, but also get to know the paper ahead of time.
Here are a few key benefits of referring to HITSEEE 2022 mock test:
- Mock tests can enable applicants to understand the exam pattern clearly.
- From mock tests, segments bearing higher marks can be recognized.
- By trying to solve mock tests, time management tactic for the exam can be developed
- By trying to solve mock tests, one may come across standard frequently mentioned questions.
HITSEEE 2022 Suggested Books
There’s plenty of online and offline books available for HITSEEE 2022 preparation. At times, that being said, it can be confusing to select one book that efficiently enhances the preparations by establishing concepts. In addition, to start preparing for an examination efficiently, one also requires guidebooks, solved papers and other learning materials.
|Name of the Book|
|Concepts of Physics (Set of 2 Volume)|
|Problems In General Physics|
|Handbook of Physics|
|Chapterwise Topicwise Solved Papers|
Mathematics for Engineering Entrances
|Problems In Mathematics with Hints and Solutions|
|Problems in Physical Chemistry|
|Advanced Problems in Organic Chemistry|
HITSEEE 2022 Admit Card
An online mode will be used to publish the HITSEEE 2022 Admit Card. All the information of the HITSEEE 2022 Admit Card must be understood by the candidates. On the official website, the HITSEEE 2022 Admit Card will be accessible.
In the third week of April 2022, the HITSEEE 2022 Admit Card will become accessible. The HITSEEE 2022 Admit Card can be accessed by submitting the students’ login credentials. The HITSEEE 2022 Admit Card will contain details of the applicants, such as the applicants name, photographs, signature, address, location of the exam, timing of the exam and date of the exam, essential guidelines for the exam, etc.
It is necessary to carry the HITSEEE 2022 Admit Card for all the students who have applied for the entrance exam. No one without the HITSEEE 2022 Admit Card will be able to attend the examination hall. For authentication purpose, the HITSEEE 2022 Admit Card must be presented on the day of the exam together with the ID evidence.
Here are the steps to download HITSEEE Admit Card:
- Visit the official homepage, i.e. hindustanunvi.ac.in.
- Select on the ‘HITSEEE 2022 Admit Card’ link.
- Register via your registration number to your application account
- Download and take a copy of the HITSEEE Admit Card
HITSEEE 2022 Result
The result will be released via the online mode on the official site. In the month of April or May 2022, it will be made accessible. All information such as the name of the applicant, roll number, marks obtained for each topic, total marks, percentage and result status will be included in the result.
By using their login details, applicants will be able to download the results. In addition, all eligible applicants will be invited to the counselling process.
HITSEEE 2022 Counselling
The process of counseling will be arranged via the online mode. Counselling for HITSEEE 2022 will be carried from the first week of May 2022. The selection of admission procedures will actually occur at the Hindustan Admission Office in Chennai.
Counselling for the distribution of the course of study to short-listed applicants will be based mainly on the student’s All India Rank (AIR) in HITSEEE. All details on the counselling process will be made available on the website.
It will be compulsory to take part in the counselling process for all qualified applicants. Applicants will be granted admission following the complete verification process of the documents.
In the counseling process, applicants have to bring the following documents:
- HITSEEE 2022 Score Card
- HITSEEE 2022 Hall Ticket
- Certificate of Class 10
- Certificate of Class 12
- AADHAR Card
The university was launched in 1985 as the Hindustan College of Engineering. From the academic session beginning in 2008-09, university status was conferred to the institute. The institute was also renamed the Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science during this period. Located in the southern state of Tamil Nadu, it is one of India’s top science and technology colleges. The institute also provides programs in various other subjects, in addition to programs in Engineering/Technology, Design and Architecture. You can check for more details on the HITS from the official website hindustanuniv.ac.in.
The Institute’s student community consists of foreign students from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Egypt, Ethiopia, France, Indonesia, Korea, Liberia, Libya, Mauritius, Nigeria, Oman, Rwanda, South Africa, Singapore, South Korea, Sudan, the UAE, Thailand, Vietnam, Tanzania and the United States of America. The University has statistical data such as more than 80 percent of first class students with distinctions every year and over 950 students in the last 3 years placed in leading companies in India and abroad.
HITSEEE 2022 FAQ’S
Can I benefit from scholarships based on the HITSEEE 2022 score?
Yes, the university provides meritorious students with a scholarship based on the HITSEEE All India Rankings.
Is HITSEEE for programs in UG or PG?
The HITSEEE exam is only intended for admission to UG programs such as B.Tech, B.Arch and B.Des.
On average, how many applicants register for the exam?
Approximately 4000 to 5000 applicants show up for HITSEEE every year, reportedly.
Is HITS a good university?
Yes, it has been listed amongst India’s top 25 universities.
Is Hindusthan University strict?
It is supposedly known that Hindusthan University is modestly strict.
When will the process of registration start?
The HITSEEE 2022 registration process will start in the third week of November 2021.
How can I apply to take this examination?
Via the online mode, you can apply for HITSEEE 2022.
How much fee do I have to pay? I’m from the SC category.
The application fee will be Rs. 1200/- for all applicants in the category.
In the occasion that I applied but chose not to attend the examination, is the application fee refundable?
No, the application fee in any event will be non-refundable.
My date of birth is January 19, 2001. Am I eligible to take an exam?
Yes, applicants born on or after 1 July 2000 will be eligible for the HITSEEE 2022 submission.
Is there a negative mark in the exam?
No, no negative markings will be used in the examination.
To get admission into B.Arch, it is essential to have a NATA score?
Yes, it will be compulsory to have a NATA score for B.Arch admission.
In the HITSEEE 2022 examination, which courses are offered? Is it intended for undergraduate or postgraduate students?
The HITSEEE offers undergraduate courses such as B.Arch, B.Tech, and B.Des to the applicants who are applying for this examination. No, for postgraduate courses, it is not applicable.
Is there really any waiver of tuition fees granted to applicants applying for the HITSEEE 2022 Examination?
Yes, applicants who obtain All India Rank 1-100 are granted 50 percent to 100 percent scholarships.
In class 12, I earned 65 percent. Will I be eligible to take the HITSEEE 2022 exam?
Yes. The HITSEEE 2022 exam will be available for all applicants who secure more than 50 percent aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics combined.
In the HITSEEE 2022 exam, is there any sectional timing for each subject?
No, a specific subject has no sectional timing. The maximum amount will be 2 hours for the HITSEEE 2022 exam. As per his/her desire, applicants can try any section.