Here we discuss the HBSAT Application Form. HBAT Hyderabad Business School Admission Test or HBSAT is conducted by the Hyderabad Business School. Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University facilitates admissions of aspiring individuals via the Hyderabad Business School Admission Test. This test is organized only for those students who have appeared but haven’t qualified in the MAT/GMAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA/NMAT.
This article aims at making the interested candidates well versed with all the important details relevant to HBSAT 2023 application form. In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding HBSAT – Hyderabad Business School Admission Test Application form 2023. Details like How to fill the Application Form, How to Register for HBSAT 2023, How to Apply for the HBSAT 2023 Exam are discussed below.
Table of Contents
HBSAT 2023 Overview
|Name of Exam||Hyderabad Business School Aptitude Test|
|Conducted By||GITAM Hyderabad Business School|
|Exam Category||Postgraduate (PG)|
|Examination Mode||Online i.e. Computer-based Test (CBT)|
|Exam Duration||90 Minutes|
|Helpdesk||[email protected] +91 9542424254, 8333922781 /82 /83 /84|
HBSAT 2023 Application Dates
|Event||Date (Phase – I)||Date (Phase – II)|
|Availability of online Application Form||To be Announced||April 2023|
|Last date of submission of online application form||To be Announced||May 2023|
HBSAT 2023 Application Form
The application form is published online mode. To apply online, applicants must log in on the Institute’s official website. Candidates have to fill in information like personal details, educational credentials, etc. in the online application.
What To Keep Ready before filling the form of HBSAT 2023
- Applicants must remember to keep information and documentation ready when filling out the HBSAT 2023 application form. This will guarantee that no hitches are faced by the applicants when filling out the HBSAT application form.
- Net banking/credit card/debit card details.
- A scanned photograph in compliance with the authorities requirements.
- The student’s scanned signature is as per the stated requirements.
- Educational certificates of class 10th, 12th and graduation
Web Browser Required to Fill HBSAT
To prevent any technical problems, applicants must use the following web browser to fill out the HBSAT 2023 application form:
- Internet Explorer 8 and above
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above
- Google Chrome 3.0
How to Apply for HBSAT 2023?
There are two applicable modes. Information on the registration in both modes is described below.
- First of all, applicants have to visit Gitam Hyderabad Business School’s official website.
- Applicants must fill in the application form with all correct information such as their name, father’s name, date of birth, etc.
- You can upload your scanned documents in the specified format and pay the registration fee online.
- The applicants must apply for the application form after payment of the application fee.
- Candidates receive the registration form by downloading it from the official website in offline mode.
- You need to fill out all the correct and full information in the application form and pay the application fee and send the registration form to the given address:
Coordinator – Admissions, GITAM Hyderabad Business School, GITAM (Deemed to be University), Rudraram, Patancheru Mandal, Sangareddy Dist. – 502329, Telangana India.
The applicants must pay the following sums of the application fee to apply for HBSAT 2023 online application form:
- Rs. 700/-
Payment Mode: Applicants can pay the application fee using the online mode via Credit Card/Debit Card/Netbanking.
Document Required for HBSAT Registration Form 2023
At the time of filling in the information of the HBSAT Registration Form, candidates need the following list of documents:
- Class 10th certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Scorecard of a national level test, if applicable
- Bachelor’s degree mark sheet
- Scanned image of candidate’s photo and signature
- An active mobile number
- A valid Email id
Find the detailed article here: HBSAT 2023 – Hyderabad Business School Admission Test.
For any queries regarding HBSAT 2023 application form, please comment below.