GUJCET Application Form: In this article, candidates can find all the necessary details related to GUJCET 2023 application forms.
GUJCET 2023, also known as Gujarat Common Entrance Test is a state-level examination conducted for offering admissions into engineering and pharmacy programs offered by Universities in the state of Gujarat.
Both government and private universities are affiliated with the exam.
Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board will be responsible for conducting GUJCET 2023.
It will be held in an offline medium.
Interested candidates can apply through the official portal for GUJCET 2023.
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding GUJCET– Gujarat Common Entrance Test Application form 2023.
Details like How to fill out the GUJCET Application Form, How to Register for GUJCET 2023, and How to Apply for the GUJCET 2023 Exam are discussed below.
GUJCET 2023 Application Form
- The application forms will be made available in the month of March 2023 on the official portal.
- Candidates need to pay the application fee in any of the help centers for GUJCET 2023 before they can apply online.
- There are 42 help centers located for GUJCET 2023.
- The exam will be held in April 2023 through offline mode.
- The cut-offs will differ as per the institution.
How to Apply for GUJCET 2023
- Firstly, the candidate will have to pay the application fee through offline mode to get a registration ID, after which the candidate can apply online using his/her ID and PIN number.
- On the official portal, the candidate will have to use the login credentials received at the time of payment of the application fee to log in and fill out the application form.
- The candidates will be required to fill out the application form with various personal and educational details.
- After filling in the essential details, the candidate will be required to upload scanned images of his/her photograph and signature in jpg/jpeg format.
- Candidates will also be required to give in their adhaar card number in order to apply.
- After filling in all the necessary details, the candidate can submit the application form online and take a printout for future reference.
- The candidate will have to visit one of the help centers for GUJCET 2023 in order to pay the application fee.
- The application fee has to be paid through a DD drawn in favor of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar”.
- The application fee amount is 300/-.
- After payment of the fee, the candidate will be provided with a registration ID and password for applying online, at the help center itself.
Find the detailed article here: GUJCET 2023: Gujarat Common Entrance Test.
For any further queries related to the GUJCET 2023 application form, please comment below.