GSAT stands for General Science Admission Test, which is organized by Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management University.
It is organized for candidates who wish to apply for several UG and PG courses related to science at Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management GTAM.
Once selected, the candidate can get admission to 3 campuses of GITAM all across India; those are Vishakhapatnam, Bangaluru, and Hyderabad.
- The Vishakhapatnam campus offers 8 different undergraduate courses and 9 different postgraduate courses.
- The Hyderabad campus offers 1 course for under-graduation and 2 courses for post-graduation.
- The Bangaluru campus offers 4 courses for under graduation. There is no post-graduation course on the Bangaluru campus.
The GSAT exam is conducted in different states across India and the candidates get their centre according to their preferences.
This section consists of the information related to GSAT 2023: Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Result, and Admission.
Table of Contents
GSAT 2023 Important Dates
If you are one of those aspiring candidates who wish to be a Science graduate or postgraduate, fasten your seat belts tight as GTAM is here to conduct GSAT exam for entrance into several UG and PG courses.
Below mentioned are the important dates:
|Online Registration||March 2023|
|Last Date Of Registration-PG||April 2023|
|Last Date of Registration- UG||May 2023|
|Exam Date-PG||May 2023|
|Exam Date-UG||June 2023|
|Result PG||May 2023|
|Result UG||June 2023|
|Counselling||Yet To Be Announced|
|VITMEE||AIMA UGAT||Assam JMEE|
|CG Pre-MCA||MAH MCA CET||NIMCET|
GSAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
In this section, the candidate will find the details related to GSAT 2023 eligibility criteria:
|Criteria||Eligibility for appearing in GSAT 2023|
|For both UG and PG||Must be a resident of India.|
|UG Courses||10+2 in either physics, Chemistry Maths or Physics, Chemistry, Biology.|
|60% Marks in Secondary School Certificate or Equivalent Examination.|
|Students Appearing in the 2023 10+2 exam.|
|PG Courses||Minimum 50% in Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent exam.|
|Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant subject.|
|Students appearing in the 2023 graduation final semester exam.|
GSAT 2023 Application Form
The details related to GSAT 2023 application form has been provided here:
- The forms are available both online and offline.
- To find the online form, one needs to visit the official website of GITAM, http://www.gitam.edu
- In case the aspirant needs an offline form, he or she needs to write a letter to the principal of GITAM on a plain sheet mentioning all the important details. The aspirant must also attach a demand draft of Rs.550 in the name of the principal of GITAM, payable at any bank in Vishakhapatnam.
- The student who wishes to apply for different subjects needs to register differently for each subject and pay the different registration fees for each subject.
- One needs to have the photograph, signature and all the other important documents scanned before filling out the form.
- In case of offline form filling the applicant must fill the form neatly in English. The words must be in upper case, the form must be filled in the applicant’s own handwriting and there must be no overwriting in the form. The use of either black or blue ball pen is essential.
Important Documents to be attached while filling the GITAM –GSAT form
- The date Of Birth is mentioned in the certificate of the 10th.
- Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate of 10+2 for UG and Bachelor’s or any equivalent exam passing certificate /Degree for PG Courses
- Caste certificate in case of ST/SC/OBC or Minority certified by the authority
- Medical certificate certified by the authority
- Identity proof
- Address Proof
GSAT 2023 Result
The candidates wil find the details related to GSAT 2023 result in this section:
- The GSAT is conducted in the month of May every year.
- After the exams, the results are announced in June every year.
- The applicants need to check their results on the GITAM official website by entering their roll number in the required section.
- Those who qualify for the GSAT exam are further selected for the Counselling procedure.
Note: There is no option for personal notification. The candidates need to check their results on the official website itself.
GSAT 2023 Counselling
The details related to the GSAT 2023 counselling in this section:
- All the GSAT-qualified candidates are expected to keep on checking the official website of GITAM.
- The counselling dates are announced on the site and there is no personal notification sent to any aspirant.
- In case, the candidate misses the date, there is no other option to apply.
- He or she will no longer be an applicant for GITAM.
GSAT 2023 Admission Procedure
In this section, the candidates will find the details related to GSAT 2023 admission procedure:
- Aspirants who fulfil all the eligibility criteria and attend the counselling are at last tested on the basis of GSAT.
- Those who qualify for the test are awarded a certain rank.
- On the basis of this rank, the aspirants are allotted seats in the college according to their preference.
The application can be filled out online mode.
No, the hall ticket and admit card are considered to be the same.
For any queries regarding GSAT 2023, please comment below.