GMAT 2024 Additional Registration will be started from January 2024 tentatively. Six months to one day prior to the exam date, candidates can register for the GMAT. It is recommended to finish GMAT exam registration 10 days prior to the exam. The GMAT registration process can be finished in as little as 15 to 20 minutes. GMAT stands for Graduate Management Admission Test. The test is organized by the Graduate Management Admission Council in order to select candidates for admission to MBA programs across the world.
Graduate Management Admission Test is a type of Computer Adaptive Test that is CAT
This test helps the GMAT authority to determine the analytical, writing, verbal, reading, and quantitative ability of the aspirants in English.
This test can be taken 5 times in one year, separated by a gap of 16 days.
According to the Graduate Management Admission Council, the GMAT helps the authority measure the writing, logical reasoning, mathematical ability, and problem-solving skills of the applicant.
The GMAT score is accepted by more than 2000 Business and Management institutions across the world.
More than 5000 courses are based on the result of Graduate Management Admission Test scores.
The exam is carried out in 114 countries across the world in nearly 600 exam centers.
Table of Contents
GMAT 2024 Important Dates
There is no such important date for the GMAT. The applicants can appear 5 times a year for the GMAT with an interval of 16 days minimum.
|GMAT Exam||Crucial Dates|
|GMAT 2024 Registration Dates||Open every day of the year|
|Date of GMAT Examination||When registering, candidates have flexibility in selecting a date.|
|GMAT Result Declaration||Within 20 days after taking the test|
*Note: Exam is conducted on the date chosen by the candidates.
GMAT 2024 Registration
- The registration for the GMAT goes on throughout the year.
- The addition registration process has been started on 3rd January 2024.
- The registration can be done online.
- The applicant can choose a suitable date for the exam for themselves.
- In case, the applicant wishes to reschedule the exam, he or she can do so according to their convenience.
- The applicants must keep a printout copy of the duly filled application form.
GMAT 2024 Registration Fee
- The registration fee for GMAT 2024 is US$275 inclusive of GST(INR 20,457.53).
- In case the candidate wishes to reschedule the exam, he or she has to pay US $80.
- The payment mode is online using a JCB card, Master card, Visa card, Credit card, Debit card or American Express.
- In case the applicant wishes to pay the fee offline, he or she may pay it through Money Order, Cashier Check or Personal check.
|AIMA MAT||CMAT||IGNOU OPENMAT|
|KIITEE KSOM MBA||IPU CET BBA||MUCMET|
GMAT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
- The educational qualification eligibility criteria are different in different institutions.
- The minimum educational requirement is a Bachelors Degree from a recognized university or board.
- There is no maximum age bar for candidates appearing in Graduate Management Admission Test.
- The minimum age limit is 18 normally. In case the age of the applicant is between 13 and 17, he or she must provide a no-objection letter from the parents.
- The applicant can apply minimum of 5 times in a year with a gap of 16 days.
GMAT 2024 Syllabus
The syllabus of GMAT comprises of:
- Quantitative section- Data Sufficiency and Problem Solving
- Analytical writing Section- Analysis of Argument
- Verbal Skills- Reading Comprehension, Critical Reasoning, Sentence Correction
- Integrated Reasoning- Multi-Source Reasoning, Graphics Interpretation, Two-part Analysis, Table Analysis
- The question pattern of GMAT 2024 is given below.
Exams You Might Like
WBUT PGET 2024: Application form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Exam Dates, Syllabus
GMAT 2024 Exam Pattern
|Total Duration||3 hours 30 minutes|
|Total Number of Questions||80|
|Total Score Range||200 to 800|
|Types of Questions||
|Subjects||Types of Questions||Marks|
|Analytical writing||1 question||30 Minutes|
|Integrated Reasoning||12 questions||30 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||31 questions||75 Minutes|
|Verbal Skills||36 questions||75 Minutes|
GMAT 2024 Result
- The GMAT 2024 score will be available to check in the center where the applicant has given his or her test.
- The results are available 3 weeks after the test is taken.
- The scorecard range is mentioned below
- Analytical Writing 0 to 6
- Integrated Reasoning 1 to 8
- Quantitative Aptitude 0 to 60
- Verbal Skills 0 to 60
- This scorecard determines whether you are eligible for the college or institution where you are applying or not.
- In case, you wish to better your scores, you will have to reappear for the exam.
- The score is valid for 5 years
- This score is valid in many educational institutes.
- Many a time, this score of yours will help you to get jobs too.
Detailed GMAT Preparation Tips
- Create a study plan after going over the GMAT exam format. At least six months before your test results are expected, you should begin your GMAT exam preparation.
- Create a personalized three-month GMAT study plan that outlines your objectives, study aids, and pro tips. For the exam, go over and study each section separately. You can improve your GMAT score by using the study planner.
- Get your hands on legitimate GMAT study aids. The GMAT study materials include questions from the previous year to aid candidates in better preparation. Candidates can get a sense of the question format and degree of difficulty from GMAT test prep.
- To improve your GMAT quantitative skills, review basic mathematical formulas.
- Organizing your GMAT preparation time is the most effective method of preparation. Candidates cannot become bogged down on a single question because the GMAT has a time limit.
- Do your best GMAT math preparation because mental math can save you a lot of time. Since calculators are not provided to candidates, improving mental math abilities is crucial.
- The Official GMAT Guide includes actual questions from previous exams that illustrate the degree of difficulty. Numerous quant and GMAT verbal preparation techniques and practice questions can be found in the official guide.
- Don’t spend too much time on one question; move on to the next one if you need more time to think about it. When in doubt, rule out the incorrect responses to move closer to the right response. Continue to the following question by picking the best option from the remaining options.
- Utilize GMAT Official prep AWA Practice, GMAT Official IR Practice, and GMAT Official Quantitative Practice Papers to focus your GMAT preparation on a particular section of the test. On any website, you can find free practice tests for the GMAT.
- Working professionals would use different GMAT preparation methods because juggling work and the school can be exhausting. One of the best ways to prepare for the GMAT is to maintain your composure.