GD Goenka group conducts the DAT (Goenka Design Aptitude Test) 2022 in the month of February. Through this exam, candidates are allotted a seat in the Bachelor of Design, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Science + Master of Science, and Master of Science Programmes.
This exam evaluates students based on Observation power, Utilisation of form, color, shapes, Innovative ways to look at and describe objects and environment, Imaginative expression, drawing, and proportion sense. The GD Goenka group will also accept the CEED and NID performance of the candidate.
In this section, you will find all the information related to GD Goenka DAT 2022 such as eligibility criteria, syllabus, application form, results, etc.
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
GD Goenka DAT 2022 Overview
|Exam Name||GD GOENKA DAT|
|Full-Form||GOENKA DESIGN APTITUDE TEST|
|Exam Type||UG & PG|
|Courses Offered||design, Science|
|Conducting Body||GD Goenka University|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
GD Goenka 2022 Important Dates
In this section, applicants will find information regarding GD Goenka University 2022 Admission Dates:
|Events||Dates 2022 (Tentative)|
|Application form commences||January 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||February 2022|
|Exam date & personal Interview (PI)||March 2022|
|Result declaration||April 2022|
GD Goenka 2022 Application Form
- Applicants should read the following information about the application form for GD Goenka 2022:
- Application form for GD Goenka 2022 will be made accessible via online & offline mode.
- Around January 2022 the applicants will be able to fill out the application form.
- The final date for submitting the registration form is in February 2022.
- Applicants will also be obliged to submit passport size photographs & signature in the registration form.
- Applicants can not fail to provide valid email ID & phone number as they can obtain all important details.
- Applicants must also fill out course preferences in the registration form during enrollment.
- Incomplete or incomplete registration form will result in rejection so applicants have to fill out the form thoroughly & entirely.
- Only eligible applicants are admitted, so candidates must review all eligibility requirements before filling in the form.
- Candidates must submit the dully filled application form to the address below:
- The Director (Releases),
- DG University of Goenka,
- Sohna Road, Gurgaon-Haryana (India) 122003A.
- Applicants may submit the registration fee via online & offline mode.
- The payment form online includes credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Demand Draft (DD) must be drawn in favor of ‘GD Goenka University’ which is payable in Delhi for offline mode.
- For all services, the payment fee is Rs.1000/-.
- The payment fee would in any event be non-refundable & non-transferable.
GD Goenka University Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must review the following eligibility criteria details for GD Goenka University 2022:
For the B.Tech Course:
Qualification: applicants from any recognized university must qualify for the 10th or 12th level examination.
Subjects: The applicants shall have compulsory subjects of physics and mathematics along with any subject of biotechnology or chemistry or some other technical subject.
Mandatory Marks: applicants must achieve at least 55% scores in the qualifying test, in order to be qualified for exam.
In addition to GATA scores, candidates are also eligible for JEE Main scores.
Appearance: Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination will also be eligible for the exam.
For Other UG Courses:
Qualification: Applicants must qualify from a recognised board for the 12th exam or its equivalent test.
Mandatory subject: Applicants must have a science stream in their exam or must have a science stream diploma.
For the MBA class:
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree approved by UGC University must be earned by applicants.
In addition to GATA scores, applicants will also be eligible to apply with CAT scores (70 percentile) / MAT scores (600) / GMAT scores (500).
Appearance: Applicants who appear at the qualification examination will also be eligible for examination.
For the Other PG Course:
Qualification: Applicants must qualify for a Bachelor’s degree to be eligible for examination in any stream.
Percentage: Qualified applicants must have earned a minimum of 50% marks during the qualification exam.
GD Goenka DAT Exam Pattern 2022
GD Goenka University specifies the design aptitude test pattern for applicants. The entrance examination pattern shall include all details on the number of sections, overall number of questions, type of questions, method of test, marking scheme, length, etc. With the aid of the GD Goenka DAT test pattern, candidates can prepare well for the test.
The examination pattern is similar to other popular design examinations such as the NIFT Entrance Test, NID DAT etc. The Design Aptitude Test is a 3-hour test.
The goal of the Design Aptitude Test (DAT) is to assess the candidates’ intuition, analytical capacity, creativity in concept creation and design ability. It tests the imaginative and inventive use of the skills of colour and illustration.
- Use of form, color, shapes
- Power of observation
- Innovative ways to display and identify objects
- Incredible expression, drawing, and sense of proportion
GD Goenka DAT Syllabus 2022
The University of GD Goenka includes sectional topics from different areas. Before preparation, it is necessary that all students are aware of the structure and format of the question paper in the GD Goenka Design Aptitude Test Course. The curriculum includes the concepts and chapters from which questions are answered during the initial examination. The candidates will gain an insight into categories, subtopics and marks allocated for the examination with the aid of the GD Goenka DAT syllabus.
- Lateral thinking, analytical thinking, critical thinking and conceptual thinking
- The ability to hold Multiple and potentially contradictory possibilities in mind simultaneously
- Social, cultural, historical and political awareness
- Enhanced perception and observation skills
- Creativity – The ability to generate new ideas
- Visual communication skills – through making, drawing or digital manipulation
- Understanding and manipulation of materials & processes particular to the discipline of choice (e.g. website construction, industrial manufacturing processes, pattern-cutting)
- Visual appreciation skills
GD Goenka DAT Admit Card 2022
GD Goenka University will send the Design Aptitude Test admission card to the applicants on their registered email id. Only those applicants who have filled out and successfully submitted their registration form and design entrance fee will be sent with the GD Goenka DAT 2021 admit card. In addition, in all conditions no hard-copy of the GD Goenka University Design Aptitude Test admit card will be forwarded to any applicant. You can open it by clicking on the authorities’ link.
Applicants can carry a single photo identification card along with an admit card. You can not sit in the examination hall without an admit card, so you must not forget to hold it on the day of the test.
Courses Offered Through GD Goenka University
The University of GD Goenka offers applicants different undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- B. Tech.
- B. Sc. (Hons.)
- LL.B. (Hons.)
- Bachelor of Design
- B. Pharma.
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- B. Arch.
- B. Ed.
- B. Sc.
- Bachelor of Computer Application
- Master of Business Administration
- Post Graduate Diploma in Data Analytics and Cloud Computing
- Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting and Finance
- Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare Supply Chain Management
- Master of Computer Application
- Master in Travel and Tourism
- B. Sc. in Data Analytics and Big Data
- Master in Counselling Psychology
- Master in Economics
- Master of Planning. in Urban Planning
The candidates who clear the DAT and perform well will be eligible to obtain admission in the courses below.
- Bachelor of Design (B. Des),
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc),
- Bachelor of Science + Master of Science (B Sc + M Sc, Dual Degree)
- Master of Science (M.Sc) programs.
The method of admission involves checking the eligibility requirements before clearing up the aptitude test and qualifying the PI (Personal Interview) round.
The university also accepts the CEED & NID entry test scores and which participate directly in the PI round.
GD Goenka DAT Exam Centres 2022
The test centers are the locations where the GD Goenka Concept Aptitude Test is performed. The entrance exam will only take place at the GD Goenka University, Gurgaon. The exact address and the admission card of the entrance examination will be told by the University.
GD Goenka DAT 2022 Merit List
The merit list will be published on the GD Goenka University official web site and applicants who have qualified marks in the previous qualification exams or entry examinations will be listed by the authorities on the merit list. The selection notification will be sent by email to the applicants.
GD Goenka DAT 2022 Cut Off
To select the applicants for admission the GD Goenka University has it cut off marks. Cut off marks are the least marks that applicants in the multiple courses at the University should obtain. According to the cut-off marks, applicants go to the next level of admission.
GD Goenka DAT 2022 Counselling
The consulting process will be performed at GD Goenka University to offer applicants admission to their aspiring programmes. As per the academic record of each applicant, written test marks, and interview performance, admission is provided to candidates.
Those applicants shortlisted in the merit list, will be called in for counselling. The candidates must bring the necessary verification documents at the counselling centre.
GD Goenka DAT 2022 Admission Procedure
The admission procedure will comprise of document verification and other admission procedure. Applicants are admitted after the written test & counselling / interview rounds are qualified.
Candidates will be shortlisted based on GATA / DAT scores, PI rounds & other academic qualifications. Only selected candidates will receive a letter of admission. Applicants are required to submit an admission fee for their seats to be confirmed.
After the submission of fees and the verification of complete documents, seats will be allocated to applicants.
GD Goenka DAT 2022 FAQ’s
How will I get the GD Goenka DAT 2022 Admit Card?
The admit card for GD Goenka DAT 2022 can be downloaded by the official website.
How will I submit the Application Form?
The application form for GD Goenka DAT 2022 will be submitted online.
Is there a difference between Hall Ticket and Admit Card for GD Goenka DAT 2022?
No there is no different in the hall ticket and admit card for GD Goenka DAT 2022.
Where can I report mistakes in my GD Goenka DAT 2022 to admit card?
You need to contact the conducting authorities immediately if you find any discrepancies in your GD Goenka DAT 2022 admit card.
Can I make the correction even after submitting my GD Goenka DAT 2022 application form?
No, the correction period will not be provided to students after the GD Goenka DAT 2022 application form process finishes.
If you’ve any questions concerning GD Goenka University Admission 2022, please leave your comment below to ask us.