GCET Admit Card 2024: The term GCET stands for a Common Entrance Test of Goa state. This exam is every year conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa. A state-level examination, GCET is mainly held to provide admission to distinct courses such as Architecture, UG courses, and Engineering.
The GCET 2024 admit card will be released online by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Goa. All the candidates who have already registered for the GCET online can easily download their GCET 2024 admit card. The Admit Card includes all the important information concerning the candidate such as the timings of the examination, details of the test venue, and other relevant information about the test and the candidate. The exam authorities will release the GCET 2024 admit card online mode.
Only those applicants who have successfully completed the GCET 2024 application submission process, paid the exam fees, and submitted the self-attested copies of three passport-size photographs and the prescribed documents will be provided the GCET 2024 photo-admit card.
Table of Contents
GCET Admit Card 2024 Highlights
|Name Of The Exam||Goa Common Entrance Test 2024|
|Name Of The Organization||Directorate of Technical Education, Goa (DTE Goa)|
|Starting Date Of Collecting Admit Cards||To Be Announced|
|Exam Date||June 2024|
|Sub Category||Paramedical Entrance Exams|
|Start Date for Collecting Admit Card||May 2024|
GCET Admit Card Date 2024
|GCET 2024 Admit Card Date||May 2024|
|GCET 2024 Exam||June 2024|
|GCET 2024 Result||June 2024|
GCET Admit Card 2024
All those applicants who have filled the GCET application form successfully will be entitled to receive the admit card online or offline mode. At the time of submission of the application form, the GCET Admit card 2024 will be provided. The candidates can receive their admit cards in person from the admission committee. The admission committee is responsible to provide the Photo Admit Card to the candidates.
In order to appear for the examination, it is essential for the candidate to carry the admit card. The candidates are advised to check all the information of the exam mentioned on the admit card. All those candidates who do not submit the application form on time are not eligible to receive their admit cards.
How to Download GCET Admit Card 2024
All those candidates who successfully submit the application form can receive their admit cards on the same day. There is no provision for receiving the GCET Admit card online mode or by post. There is no online facility provided by the authorities of DTE Goa to download the Admit card.
The admission committee will provide the “Photo Admit Cards” of GCET 2024 to the candidates. In order to receive their Admit Cards, the students are advised to submit the filled GCET 2024 Application Form before the mentioned date at particularly designated DTE centers in Goa.
Step 1: Go to the allotted center of the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa.
Step 2:The submission of the application form will be done in person.
Step 4: Once the application form has been submitted, the collection of the ‘photo GCET admit card’ has to be done on the same day,
Step 5: It is essential to check the necessary details given in the admit card.
Step 6: It is advised to get two printed copies of the GCET 2024 admit card/hall ticket.
Details Mentioned on GCET 2024 Admit Card
The details mentioned on GCET admit card 2024 are given below:
- Photograph of the candidate
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Exam code
- Exam venue details
- Exam Date and Time
- Date of birth of the candidate
Goa CET 2024 Exam Centers
The GCET 2024 exam will be conducted across 15 test centers in Goa. The candidates have to choose and enter their preferred GCET Exam Center in the Application Form. The responsibility to allot the examination center lies with DTE, Goa. Once allotted, there is no provision of changing the examination center. The list of the exam centers is as follows:
|Goa CET 2024 Exam Center||Centre Code||Venue|
|Tiswadi Cujira (Bambolim)||10||Dhempe Higher Secondary School of Arts & Science|
|Panaji||11||Goa College of Pharmacy|
|Verna||12||Fr. Agnel Multipurpose Hr. Secondary School|
|Navelim||13||Rosary College/Higher Secondary School of Arts & Commerce|
|Vasco||14||Deep Vihar High School|
|Mapusa||15||Purushottam Walawalkar Higher Secondary School|
|Ponda 1||16||A.J. De Almeida High School|
|Ponda (Farmagudi)||17||G. V. Ms. Smt. N. J. Aguiar Higher Secondary School|
|Bicholim||18||Narayan Zantye College of Commerce|
|Curchorem||19||Smt. Chandrabhaga T. Naik Higher Secondary School|
|Porvorim||20||Vidya Prabodhini Higher Secondary School|
|Assagao||21||DM’s PVS Sarojini M. Kushe Higher Secondary School|
|Sanquelim||22||Govt. Higher Secondary School|
|Cuncolim||23||Maria Bambina Higher Secondary School|
|Dharbandora||24||BBSS, Vishweshwar Shankar Higher Secondary School|
ID Documents Required with GCET 2024 Admit Card
Along with the Admit Card, the candidates are required to carry the following documents as identity proofs:
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID
- Driving license with photo
- Any other Government ID proof
- Pan card
GCET 2024 Important Instructions
- The candidates have to ensure that the details mentioned in the admit card are legit and appropriate.
- The DTE, Goa has the right to modify the examination city or examination date without giving any valid explanation.
- No candidate has the allowance to appear at the center of the examination other than the one allotted to him/her in the Admit card.
- Any candidate whose admit card is not issued by the DTE, Goa will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Once the examination begins the candidates are not given the allowance to enter the center of the examination.
- The candidate must sign on the attendance sheet in the presence of the invigilator after the verification of the GCET Admit card.
- The admit card should be kept in a good condition. Make sure that you do not damage, mutilate, deface or distort it.
- The candidates will be disqualified if any sort of tampering is found with the Admit card.
- Make sure that you mark the Reporting time and time of the Test.
- The candidates must report to the examination center at least 1 hour prior to the commencement of the examination.
- The candidates are advised to follow the instructions given by the invigilators in the examination hall and do not engage in an argument with the invigilators or other staff involved in the examination duty at the examination center. The candidates, who fail to follow the instructions, will be considered as resorting to Unfair Means and their results will not be declared.
- On the day of the examination, the candidates are supposed to bring a photo identity card also along with their printout of the Admit Card.
- The candidates should neither talk to each other nor discuss any matter during the examination. The candidates should not disturb other aspirants in the examination room and ensure complete silence is maintained during the examination. The violation of instructions by these candidates will be considered resorting to unfair means and their results will not be declared.
- In all matters, the decision of DTE, Goa shall be final.
GCET 2024 Admit Card FAQ’S
No, the availability of the application form will be offline.
The students can get their admit cards on the official website of GCET from the first week of May 2024.
The candidates are required to get the admit card from the Directorate of Technical Education’s (DTE) website printed. Along with the admit card, the applicants are required to carry a passport-size photograph (similar to that pasted on the application form) to be verified at the entrance test center.
The applicants from the unreserved category require 50% marks in their 10+2 qualification. Whereas for the SC/ST/OBC, there is a relaxation of 5%. In other words, they should get a minimum of 45% marks in the examinations held for qualification.
Admit cards are updated directly on the official website of the authority which conducts the exam, and not individually sent to the applicants. Thus, the applicants have to download the GCET Admit Card from the website only.
No, candidates are not given an allowance to sit for their examination without their GCET admit card 2024.
None of the candidates shall receive the GCET Admit card via post. They have to visit the designated center of the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Goa, to get their admit card.
Candidates are advised to keep the admit card of GCET safe until their admission process is complete.
The applicants who wish to get admitted to the Architecture course are required to appear for NATA 2024 and are required to showcase their marks to the colleges located in Goa.
The aspirants must have cleared 10+2 or any equivalent exam with Mathematics, Physics, and English as the compulsory subjects. In case you have Computer Science/ Biology/ Chemistry/ Biotechnology as optional subjects, even then it is acceptable.