GBPUAT is Govind Ballabh Pant University of Agriculture and Technology and GBPUAT 2022 is the Entrance Test for Admission into GBPUAT. This Exam is conducted every year to admissions into various courses in GBUAT. Now if we talk about the Exam pattern of the GBPUAT 2022 we have to clearly understand that for being a common entrance for different courses like UG, PG, and Ph.D., it has a whole change in Pattern of Exam for each and every course. Check the GBPUAT 2022 Important Dates
According to Making Scheme, we all have similar addition and deduction of marks for each Right and wrong Answer that is +3 and -1 respectively. The detailed Exam Pattern is Mentioned Below in accordance with the courses. Check the GBPUAT 2022 Registration Details
GBPUAT 2022 exam Pattern is laid down by GB Pant University of Agriculture and Technology every year. It is very important for the applicants to get an entirely clear idea of the Exam Pattern. It will not only help the student to get a clear idea of the exam but also become a score booster and will definitely yield good results in the Exam. Every course would have a distinct Exam Pattern. Following is the complete details for the Exam Pattern of the GBPUAT 2022 Exam. Check the GBPUAT Eligibility Criteria 2022
Admission Open For
- LPU University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- Manav Rachna University 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
- MIT Pune 2022 Application Open. Apply Now >
GBPUAT 2022 Exam Pattern Highlights
Following are some important points regarding Exam Pattern of GBPUAT 2022:
|Means of Conduct of Examination||Offline|
|Language of the Paper||English & Hindi|
|No. of Exams||3 (Ph.D., UG, and PG)|
|Pattern of Question||Objective Type (MCQ)|
|Time Span of Exam||3 Hours|
|Sum of Marks||600|
GBPUAT 2022 Exam Pattern For UG Programmes
- Only One Common Entrance Exam will be conducted with objective-type questions.
- The timing of the exam would be 3 hrs.
- Maximum marks would be 600 in the question paper.
- The language of the paper would be Both English and Hindi.
PCB Paper (Code 1)
The Applicants included in this group are the students who have Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as subjects in their 10+2. This Examination Question Paper will consist of questions on Mental Agility(30 ques.), Physics(50 ques.), Chemistry (50 ques.), and Biology (70 ques.). This group of Applicants may take admission for an undergraduate degree in Agriculture, Food Technology, Home Science, and Veterinary Sciences. Check the GBPUAT 2022 Exam Preparation
PCM Paper (Code 2)
The Applicants included in this group are the students who have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as subjects in their 10+2. This Examination Question Paper will consist of questions on Mental Agility(30 ques.), Physics(50 ques.), Chemistry (50 ques.), and Mathematics (70 ques.). This group of Applicants may take admission for an undergraduate degree in Agriculture, Food Technology, Home Science, and Fisheries.
PCA Paper (Code 3)
The Applicants included in this group are the students who have Agriculture stream as subjects in their 10+2. This Examination Question Paper will consist of questions on Mental Agility(30 ques.), Physics(50 ques.), Chemistry (50 ques.), and Agriculture(70 ques.). This group of Applicants may take admission for an undergraduate degree in Agriculture, Food Technology, Fisheries.
Applicants having Physics,Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics at 10+2 Level have to choose the particular paper group they want to apply for. They can either choose PCB paper (Code 1) or PCM paper (Code 2). They may seek admission to any Undergraduate program as per their qualifications in the various group of papers in the Examination. Check the GBPUAT 2022 Admit Card
GBPUAT 2022 Exam Pattern For Masters Programmes and MCA Program
- You will have your Aptitude and Subject Matter Test at once from 1000hrs to 1300hrs, regarding any break in between.
- Applicants of the MCA Program may take the Aptitude and Subject Matter Test continuously from 1500hrs to 1800hrs.
- The examination will begin with an Aptitude test and after 45 minutes, the booklet of the Aptitude Test will be taken aback and the Subject Matter Test Booklet would be given with reference to the option of Applicants (based on their qualifying Exams) and major-wise.
- The number of the question in the Aptitude and Subject Matter Test will be 50 and 150 questions respectively(excluding Physical and Life Sciences). Subject Matter Test for these Groups will consist of 200 questions from which 150 no. of question will be compulsory to attempt.
- The Pattern of the question paper would be Objective type and the language would only be English in the paper.
GBPUAT 2022 Exam Pattern for Ph.D. Program
- The Total Time Span of the Paper for the Ph.D. program in GBPUAT 2022 is 3 hours
- The Paper is divided into Two Parts: Subject Matter Test(50%) and Research Methodology (quantitative statistical methods, basic computer applications, research ethics, and data interpretation) test(50%).
- The Question would totally objective-type for Ph.D. programs in GBPUAT 2022
- The maximum marks of the paper is 600 marks.
GBPUAT 2022 Marking System
The Entrance Examination of GBPUAT 2022, the paper would be a totally be objective-type in which the applicant would have been given four options. the Applicants have to choose the right answer from the four options given and afterward, they have to mark the Right response in the OMR sheet provided to them. Following is the detailed Marking system in the table given below as published by GBPUAT 2022 Notifications. Check the GBPUAT 2022 Result
|Type of Answer||Marking System|
|Wrong Response or More than one response||-1|
GBPUAT 2022 Exam Pattern FAQ’S
A Common Entrance Examinations is conducted for GBPUAT 2022 with all objective-type questions.
A total time of 3 Hrs is given to Applicants for Entrance test.
The Marking System of GBPUAT 2022 is as follows:
+3 for every Right/Correct Response.
-1 for every Wrong/ Incorrect Response.
0 for Unmarked or Unattempted question.
The Entrance Exam GBPUAT 2022 is conducted for Admission into UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses.