The GATE 2023 application form will be made available by IIT Kanpur on August 30, 2022.. Find all the important dates related to GATE 2023 in this article. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an examination conducted across India for postgraduate and PhD level courses offered by IITs.
It is conducted on a rotational basis by IISc Bangalore and 7 IITs i.e. Bombay, Delhi, Madras, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Guwahati, and Roorkee. GATE 2023 will be conducted by IIT Madras. Candidates are supposed to apply for one of the 29 papers offered for the GATE examination as per their degree and the subjects they qualify in. Statistics have been added as a new paper for GATE 2023.
The GATE 2023 application form will be made available on August 30, 2022. Here, you will find the link.
Exam dates for GATE 2023 have been announced. It will take place on February 4, 5, 11, and 12, 2023. For information on exam dates, Check other dates below
Details such as GATE 2023 application form start date, GATE 2023 examination dates, GATE 2023 result date, GATE 2023 admit card date are mentioned below.
GATE 2023 Important Dates
Following are the important dates for the GATE 2023 exam :
|GATE 2023 Events||Dates (Released)|
|Release of Notification||July 27, 2022|
|The Application Form will be released on||August 30, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission of GATE 2023 application form||September 30, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission of GATE 2023 application form (with late fee)||October 2022|
|GATE 2023 Application Form Correction Date||November 4, 2022, to November 11, 2022|
|GATE 2023 Admit Card releasing date||January 3, 2023|
|GATE 2023 Exam date||February 4, 5, 11, and 12, 2023|
|Releasing Date of GATE 2023 Final Answer Key||February 21, 2023|
|GATE 2023 Result date||March 16, 2023|
|GATE 2023 Scorecard releasing date||March 21, 2023|
|GATE 2023 Counselling cum admission process||April 2023|
GATE 2023 Other Important Details
- GATE 2023 application process takes place via online mode on the website.
- Candidates are allowed to appear for a single paper only, else their application forms are liable for rejection.
- Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria related to academics in order to successfully apply.
- The application fee can be paid via online mode only through debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
- Exam centres will be located throughout the country.
- Candidates can download their admit cards from the GOAPS portal and must carry it on the date of the examination along with valid ID proof such as adhaar card, driving license, PAN card etc.
- Candidates can check their results on the official website. The scores will be valid for a time period of 3 years, and the candidate may download his/her result until May 2023. Only those candidates whose results are equal or more than the cut off percentage can download the results.
Find the detailed article here: GATE 2023: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
For any further queries regarding GATE 2023 exam dates, comment below.