The GATE application form will be made available by IIT Kanpur on August 30, 2022. Find all the details related to GATE 2023 application form in this article. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an examination conducted across India for postgraduate and Ph.D. level courses offered by IITs
It is conducted on a rotational basis by IISc Bangalore and 7 IITs i.e. Bombay, Delhi, Madras, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Guwahati and Roorkee. GATE 2023 will be conducted by IIT Madras.
Candidates are supposed to apply for one of the 29 papers offered for GATE examination as per their degree and the subjects they qualify in. Statistics has been added as a new paper for GATE 2023.
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding GATE – Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Application form 2023.
Exam dates for GATE 2023 have been announced. It will take place on February 4, 5, 11, and 12, 2023. For information on exam dates, check here.
Details like How to fill the GATE 2023 Application Form, How to Register for GATE 2023, How to Apply for the GATE 2023 Exam are discussed below.
GATE 2023 Application Form
Following are the necessary details related to GATE 2023 application form :
- GATE 2023 application forms were made available in September 2022.
- The mode of applying for GATE 2023 is online through GOAPS (GATE Online Application Processing System).
- Candidate must be eligible to apply for the exam. Candidate must be of Indian nationality to apply, but can also be from Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Ethiopia and the United Arab Emirates
- Candidates are required to fill in various personal details and upload scanned images of their photograph and signature.
- Candidate can pay the fee online through debit card/ credit card/ net banking. Fee for general category is Rs. 1700. The application fee for female students and SC/ST/PwD categories is Rs. 850.
- A single candidate can only apply for one paper out of the 29 GATE papers as per his/her academic qualifications. Candidates applying for multiple examinations are bound to have their application forms rejected.
- Candidates can check the status of their application form through the official website i.e. whether it has been rejected or accepted.
- Those candidates who have successfully filled the application form and paid the fee can download their admit cards from the official website i.e. GOAPS portal.
- Candidates must carry their admit cards on the date of examination along with valid ID proof.
The examination will be computer-based in online mode, duration will be of 3 hours, questions will be objective type as well as numerical.
For multiple choice questions, negative markings will also be done per the wrong answer.
Candidates can download their results from the official website which will be valid for a period of three years.
Find the detailed article here: GATE 2023: Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering
For any further queries regarding the GATE application form comment below.