EFLU 2023 Application Form: The application forms for EFLU 2023 entrance examination will be released in February 2023.
In this article, find all the important details related to EFLU 2023 application forms such as the procedure for applying, the application fee for different categories, etc.
EFLU or English and Foreign Languages Universities entrance examination will be conducted by EFLU Hyderabad.
EFLU also has campuses in Shillong as well as Lucknow.
The University was founded by Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru.
Through the entrance examination, candidates can get admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the areas of teaching, literature, linguistics, and cultural studies in either the English language or any of the other foreign languages offered by the University such as French, Arabic, Chinese, Spanish, etc.
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding EFLU – English and Foreign Languages Universities Application form 2023.
Details like How to fill out the EFLU 2023 Application Form, How to Register for EFLU 2023, and How to Apply for the EFLU 2023 Exam are discussed below.
EFLU 2023 Application Form Complete Details
- EFLU 2023 application forms have been announced on the official website on February 2023, and have to be submitted online.
- The application fee can be paid online mode only.
- The application fee will differ as per the category of the candidate i.e. general or reserved.
- Adhaar card information is also required in order to apply for the EFLU 2023 entrance exam.
- The deadline to submit the application form with the application fee will be February 2023.
How to Apply for EFLU 2023
- The application form for EFLU 2023 can be filled out online only through the official portal.
- Interested candidates must register themselves with a valid email id and mobile number, through the online portal for EFLU.
- The candidates will be required to fill in various personal details such as name, date of birth, place of stay, etc; and various educational details such as 10th-grade marks, 12th-grade marks, etc.
- The candidate will also be required to upload scanned images of their recent passport-size photograph and signature.
- The candidate will also have to upload a scanned image of his/her adhaar card.
- If applicable, the candidate may have to upload their caste certificate/ PwD certificate.
- After filling in all the required details and uploading the necessary documents, the candidate will have to pay the application fee to complete the application process and submit the application form. The application fee can only be paid through online mode.
- After submission of the application form, the candidate should take a printout of the application form for future reference.
- The application fee to be paid by the General and OBC categories is Rs 500/-
- The application fee to be paid by SC/ST/PwD categories is Rs 250/-
- Application Fees can only be paid through online mode via net banking/credit card/ debit card.
Important Documents to be Uploaded
- Scanned images of passport size photograph and signature of the candidate.
- Scanned Image of the adhaar card.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- PwD Certificate (if applicable).
Candidates must fill out their application forms will correct details else the form will be liable for rejection.
The last date to submit the application form will be February 2023.
Find the detailed article here: EFLU 2023 – English and Foreign Languages University Entrance Examination.
For any further queries related to EFLU 2023 application forms, comment below.