DUCET Application Form: DUCET 2023 application process is expected to begin in the month of March 2023. In this article, find all the important details related to DUCET 2023 application forms such as the procedure for applying, fee details, etc.
Dravidian University, Kuppam holds Dravidian University Common Entrance Test (DUCET 2023) for its various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
The exam will be held in the month of June 2023 through the offline medium.
In this article, candidates will find every important detail regarding DUCET 2023 – Dravidian University Common Entrance Test Application form 2023.
Details like How to fill out the DUCET 2023 Application Form, How to Register for DUCET 2023, and How to Apply for the DUCET 2023 Exam are discussed below.
|Admissions Open for 2023|
|Karnavati University Design College Admissions Open|
|Manipal University Admissions Open|
|Amrita University Admissions Open|
|NIIT University Admissions Open|
DUCET 2023 Application Form
- Candidates can apply both online as well as offline.
- Candidates failing to apply by the due date will be required to pay late application fee charges.
- The exam will be conducted in the month of June 2023 through offline mode.
- The result will be declared on the official website of the University.
How to Apply
- Candidates can find the application form on http://www.dravidianuniversity.ac.in/ . By clicking on ‘admission’ , candidates will find the application form.
- Candidates can register themselves with a valid email id and mobile number, then fill in the various personal and educational details.
- Now, the candidate will have to attach scanned copies of all the necessary documents.
- It is advisable that candidates check their details before submitting the application form as there is no correction provision provided.
- Candidates must lastly pay the application fee in order to complete the application process.
- Candidates can download the application form from the official website, and fill all the required details.
- The candidate will also be required to attach photocopies of the necessary documents.
- Candidate can send the form by post along with a DD of the application fee drawn in favor of The Registrar, Dravidian University DU, Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh, payable at any bank of Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh-517426.
- For the general category, the application fee is Rs 300, and the late fee is Rs 350.
- For SC/ST, the application fee is Rs 200, and the late fee is Rs 250.
- Those applying online can pay the application fee through net banking, credit card or debit card.
- Those applying offline can pay the application fee through DD drawn in favor of The Registrar, Dravidian University DU, Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh, payable at any bank of Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh-517426.
Documents to be Submitted (Scanned Copies)
- Transfer Certificate
- Moral Certificate
- Mark sheet and provisional certificate
- Migration certificate (if from another university)
- Income Certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Sports Certificate (if applicable)
- Physical Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Defense Certificate (in the case of children of armed personnel)
- 4 passport sized photos of the candidate
- Adhaar Card
- Bank passbook photocopy
Find the detailed article here: DUCET 2023 – Dravidian University Common Entrance Test.
For any further queries related to DUCET 2023 application form, please comment below